[Release] Single currency (Souls 2.0) With Fixes All In One And More (v0.5)

it's kicking everyone but i see no rpt log for this variable restriction. just scriptslog. it's something i gotta add in the publicvariable file...

EDIT

now it isnt kicking people anymore because it' doesnt get past the 2nd iteration of the loading screen...gets stuck at a almost full loading bar and a ZERO...i'm about an asshair away from wiping everything and re scripting...

players are gonna be PISSED.

whats the RPT say? if it's a script restriction that means its doesn't like them loading something client side. Ive always used infiSTAR and his filters and never had any problems. You just need to find out the offending line and either filter it or just change the 5 to a 1. The Scripts.txt is almost useless anyway.

whats the RPT say? if it's a script restriction that means its doesn't like them loading something client side. Ive always used infiSTAR and his filters and never had any problems. You just need to find out the offending line and either filter it or just change the 5 to a 1. The Scripts.txt is almost useless anyway.

this is taken care of. i've wiped the server and switched to zupa 3.0 cuz old epoch fears feel good. now if i can just get that damn vector script to work....

lol.

P4L is a must since all my players are used to it now  :(.

I dont really follow the P4L stuff but I do remember a lot of talk about a certain version not being compatible with a lot of stuff and to use an earlier version. Something along those lines. Try looking in the P4L thread if you haven't. Good luck.

Hello everyone,

When I install this mod nothing happens. I log into the server and it is the same as before, no hud, no banks, nothing. There are no errors in the rpt logs either so I am pretty stumped, if you are wondering this is being installed on a vanilla overpoch server.

I hope someone has encountered this before :wacko:

Hello everyone,

When I install this mod nothing happens. I log into the server and it is the same as before, no hud, no banks, nothing. There are no errors in the rpt logs either so I am pretty stumped, if you are wondering this is being installed on a vanilla overpoch server.

I hope someone has encountered this before :wacko:

I have it running on Napf...you just need to change the info in the files provided that point to cherno to napf. Not to hard. Just set use the compare add-on in notepad ++

By default I have the map on cherno so everything is already pointing to what it should be.

So far I haven't figured out what is wrong with my server having nothing happen when adding your scripts. However I did notice that in the INI you provided there are missing semicolons for the last three statements.

Also I recommend that you put your adaption to these mods into a github repo so that people can actively submit updates and the like.  

I don't think peterbeer is active anymore. I'll put this "package" into a git tomorrow, ( i might change folder structure, cus that sux in this preprack).

I don't code for arma 2 anymore lately, but i'll put my latest changes on this prepack shizzle.  My time is very limited, but i'll do as much as i can.

Alright thanks man there are some serious problems in there currently with it running on latest version of arma. I think it is just missing syntax for the most part. There is no rush honestly I totally understand that modding is just a hobby thing for the most part.  :)

My bad on the last couple of lines there are no syntax errors I forgot sqf weirdness where includes don't need semicolons. Also I figured out that my test server is simply not making players download the custom files which is why nothing is working. So sorry for the previous posts.

Alright so I installed this and it works great! I am having one big issue when I enable battle eye extended controls.

I will give the brief run down here.

Script works great with everything I have when I am not running BEC. When I enable BEC I get kicked for script restriction 73.

I have scoured the forums and google for an answer on this and have turned up nothing. I have tried unblocking DLL's, I have tried adding exceptions to my battle eye filters, have tried altering some of the infistar settings such as dialoge and break function. I guess I am just at a loss here. If someone could help me trouble shoot this that would be awesome!

Here are my files

RPT log

=====================================================================

== C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\overpoch\arma2oaserver.exe
== "arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2312 "-config=instance_1_overpoch\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_1_overpoch\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_1_overpoch" -name=instance_1_overpoch "-BePath=C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\overpoch1\BattlEye" "-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Overwatch_Server;"
Exe timestamp: 2015/01/25 20:59:41
Current time: 2015/03/08 14:34:46

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.
From world.guns.ru: <'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit

Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher<'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
14:36:02 Server error: Player without identity tyler (id 221259718)
14:36:03 Server error: Player without identity tyler (id 221259718)
14:36:10 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:36:16 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:36:16 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:16 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:36:22 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
14:36:22 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
14:36:23 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
14:36:23 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
14:36:24 "infiSTAR.de - Waiting for bis_fnc_init..."
14:36:27 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:27 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - bis_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"
14:36:53 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
14:36:53 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
14:36:53 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
14:36:53 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - iproductVersion: 14092014IAHAT335B | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,125548] | worldName: Chernarus | dayz_instance: 11 | missionName: DayZ_Overpoch_1"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_RandomGen: {
_arr = ["H","O","r","9","V","V","B","C","u","i","y","w","c","S","e","7","G","l","l","j","Y","W","N","g","7","0","q","H","Q","u"];
_gen = "p";
for "_i" from 1 to 6 do {_gen = _gen + (_arr select (random ((count _arr)-1)));};
_gen = _gen + '_' + _gen;
_gen
}"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar1: pBigNry_pBigNry"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar2: p7qSu0H_p7qSu0H"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar3: pBO0e9O_pBO0e9O"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar4: pl7uOq7_pl7uOq7"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar5: pYeVqV0_pYeVqV0"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar6: p7qjuOC_p7qjuOC"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar7: prrlrqy_prrlrqy"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar8: pOQCOWV_pOQCOWV"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar9: pH9SCig_pH9SCig"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar11: pVHVlGi_pVHVlGi"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar12: pWGlqWj_pWGlqWj"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar13: pNw7VwQ_pNw7VwQ"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar19: pe7qyrS_pe7qyrS"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar20: pOCWQHe_pOCWQHe"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar26: pgSCGHY_pgSCGHY"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27: pONC7BN_pONC7BN"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27a: prHBSrC_prHBSrC"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar28: pVyBQHB_pVyBQHB"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar10: PVAHR_0_cingoe_PVAHR_0_cingoe"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - infiSTAR_DLL_PATH: "
14:36:53 "get: STRING (76561198035315116), sent: STRING (76561198035315116)"
14:36:53 "DISCONNECT: tyler (76561198035315116) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (tyler) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [-7245.5,19534.9,-3.05176e-005]"
14:36:53 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character tyler as no characterID"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack LOADED!"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - CREATING AdminMenu"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"
14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack FULLY LOADED"
14:36:53 Client: Remote object 2:18 not found
14:36:54 Warning Message: Script custom\init\server_functions.sqf not found
14:36:54 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
14:36:54 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
14:36:55 "HIVE: Starting"
14:36:55 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
14:36:55 "HIVE: found 333 objects"
14:36:55 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
14:36:57 "HIVE: got 1 Epoch Objects and 332 Vehicles"
14:37:03 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
14:37:03 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
14:37:09 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
14:37:09 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r1' for 'door_r1'
14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r2' for 'door_r2'
14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l1' for 'door_l1'
14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l2' for 'door_l2'
14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_kapota' for 'kapota'
14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_kufr' for 'kufr'
14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r1' for 'door_r1'
14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r2' for 'door_r2'
14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l1' for 'door_l1'
14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l2' for 'door_l2'
14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_kapota' for 'kapota'
14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_kufr' for 'kufr'
14:37:18 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
14:37:18 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"
14:37:18 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
14:37:18 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"
14:37:18 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
14:37:18 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
14:40:38 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"

Scripts Log

08.03.2015 13:06:29: tyler (71.211.210.125:2304) fa4efedaf4e3c96cafdcf0462c6249d1 - #73 "pmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Trading_Stuff\player_traderMenu.sqf"

TraderDialogCatList = 12000;
TraderDi"
08.03.2015 13:19:32: tyler (71.211.210.125:2304) fa4efedaf4e3c96cafdcf0462c6249d1 - #73 "pmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Trading_Stuff\player_traderMenu.sqf"
TraderDi"
08.03.2015 13:30:56: tyler (71.211.210.125:2304) fa4efedaf4e3c96cafdcf0462c6249d1 - #73 "pmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Trading_Stuff\player_traderMenu.sqf"
TraderDi"

Scripts.txt

//new

5 "dedicatedServerInterface"
5 "RscDisplayMultiplayerSetup"
5 "set' + 'Damage"
5 "\"Logic\" createUnit _array;"
5 "hint \"Server Anti-Hack is OFF. Rejoin Server Now\";"
5 "[6300,7700,0]"
5 "group (" !"_mygrp = group ("
5 ", 27000"
5 "Sound_Alarm"
5 "Sound_Alarm2"
5 "val = [.1,1.5,.2]"
5 "BoxObject"
5 "dafonz"
5 "_fonzy"
5 "_troll"
5 "_sharky"
5 "Phonza"
5 "gible"
5 "Freddie" !"freddiesexternalmenu"
5 "freddie" !"freddiesexternalmenu"
5 "{_box addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x, 5];} forEach _inventory;"
5 "{_box addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x, 50];} forEach _items;"
5 "{_box addBackpackCargoGlobal [_x, 1];} forEach _backpacks;"
5 "_freddiesobject addweaponCargoGlobal"
5 "_freddiesobject"
5 "_freddiesuniqueid"
5 "_freddiesuniqueid, true"
5 "\"Tank\",\"Wheeled_APC\",\"Tracked_APC\"]"
5 "_bagfordel"
5 "nice antihack"
5 "\"Bo\"+\"_FAB\"+\"_250\""
5 "\"B\"+\"o\"+\"_\"+\"F\"+\"A\"+\"B\"+\"_\"+\"2\"+\"5\"+\"0\""
5 "_x setDamage 1"
5 "nearestObjects [[6325.6772,7807.7412]"
5 "\"HelicopterExplobig\", \"HelicopterExploSmall\""
5 "\"HelicopterExplobig\",\"HelicopterExploSmall\""
5 "\"HelicopterExploSmall\", \"HelicopterExplobig\""
5 "\"HelicopterExploSmall\",\"HelicopterExplobig\""
5 "_classname = \"HelicopterExploBig\";"
5 "_fck select"
5 "BattleFieldClearance"
5 "_codeAHOFF"
5 "_first in"
5 "sleep _refillTime;"
5 "_commands"
5 "_agent setDamage 1"
5 "_unit createUnit"
5 "createUnit _array"
5 "[_pos, _grp, \";\" +"
5 "\"+ \""
5 "\" +\""
5 "\"+ \""
5 "\" +\""
5 "\" + \""
5 "\" + \""
5 "\" + \""
5 "\"+ \""
5 "'+ '"
5 "'+ '"
5 "' +'"
5 "' + '"
5 "' + '"
5 "' + '"
5 "'+ '"
5 "\"+\""
5 "'+'"
5 "+ \";\""
5 "+\";\""
5 "+ \";\"]"
5 "+\";\"]"
5 "], \"Logic\"]"
5 "],\"Logic\"]"
5 "player addBackPack \"DZ_Backpack_EP1\";"
5 "player addweapon \"BAF_AS50_scoped\";"
5 "player selectWeapon \"BAF_AS50_scoped\";"
5 "closeDisplay ="
5 "forceEnd ="
5 "{rJIPREQUEST" !"!isNil {rJIPREQUEST}"
5 "RUSTLER"
5 "Ruslter"
5 "Systems Online"
5 "HangenderRE"
5 "vilegaming" !="vilegaming_hack_detected = 'vilegaming_hack_detected';publicVariableServer 'vilegaming_hack_detected';"
5 "v.i.l.e"
5 "Lystic"
5 "setDammage"
5 "compile toString"
5 "@TheWarZ"
5 "beeeh"
5 "dayz-injector-menu"
5 "Shadowy_NONRE"
5 "_cute"
5 "_stuff"
5 "_vgmenu"
5 "_x addMagazineCargoGlobal [\"ItemBriefcase100oz\", 750];"
5 "_agent2 = createAgent [\"Bandit\""
5 "{ _agent addWeapon _x; _agent addWeapon _x; _agent addWeapon _x;_agent addWeap"
5 "+ 1; }]do{_agent addMagazine _x;}; } forEach _magazine;"
5 "_func4"
5 "_genVar"
5 "_rand60"
5 "_first_term"
5 "_skarmory"
5 "_salamence"
5 "Init RE"
5 "Nigger"
5 "\"You\""
5 "selectedItemCountLeft = lnbText"
5 "[[\"Man\",\"Air\",\"Car\",\"Motorcycle\",\"Tank\",\"Ship\",\"StaticWeapon\"],250000]"
5 "action_crate1"
5 "_dummyveh"
5 "], 40000])"
5 "(getPosATL player) nearObjects [\"Man\", 200];"
5 "(nearestObject [player, \"Rabbit\"])"
5 "try saving"
5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemSilverBar\",50];"
5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemSilverBar10oz\",50];"
5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemGoldBar\",50];"
5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemGoldBar10oz\",50];"
5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemBriefcase100oz\",50];"
5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemSilverBar\",500];"
5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemSilverBar10oz\",500];"
5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemGoldBar\",500];"
5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemGoldBar10oz\",500];"
5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemBriefcase100oz\",500];"
5 "rJIPrequest =" !"rJIPrequest = 'JIPrequest'"
5 "call player_humanityMorph"
5 "\"FunctionsManager\", 10000000]) select 0"
5 "(createGroup sideLogic)"
5 "_g = createGroup sidelogic;"
5 "_u = _g createUnit ["
5 "_u = _g createUnit [\"Fun\"+\"ctions\"+\"Man\"+\"ager\",[0,0,0],[],0,\"NONE\"];"
5 "_MissionZBoar"
5 "10000000]) select 0"
5 "join _Editor;"
5 "_Editor ="
5 "\"F\"+\"u\"+\"n\"+\"c\"+\"t\"+\"i\"+\"o\"+\"n\"+\"s\"+\"M\"+\"a\"+\"n\"+\"a\"+\"g\"+\"e\"+\"r\""
5 "Fun\"+\"ctions\"+\"Man\"+\"ager"
5 "allmissionobjects 'FunctionsManager'"
5 "allmissionobjects \"FunctionsManager\""
5 "], \"FunctionsManager\"]"
5 "],\"FunctionsManager\"]"
5 "\"Functions\" + \"Manager\""
5="\"Manager\""
5 "\"Fuck server\""
5 "\"Rcon (run twice)\""
5 "'by Douggem'"
5 "taskHint ['Nuke incoming, take cover!',[1,0,0,1],'taskNew'];"
5 "taskHint ['Open your mouth my cock is going in',[1,0,0,1],'taskNew'];"
5 "taskHint ['LOL NICE ANTIHACK! Your shitty server just got fucked. Have a nice day!',[1,0.05,0.55,1],'taskNew'];"
5 "Nuke incoming, take cover!"
5 "Open your mouth my cock is going in"
5 "LOL NICE ANTIHACK! Your shitty server just got fucked. Have a nice day!"
5 "_epochGuard = (_epochGroup)"
5 "\"Fun\"+\"ctions\"+\"Man\"+\"ager\""
5 "'Hel'+'icopterE'+'xplobig'"
5 "\"Hel\"+\"icopterE\"+\"xploBig\""
5 "Spawned exploding sheep on all"
5 "c\"+\"reateGroup"
5 "cr\"+\"eateGroup"
5 "cre\"+\"ateGroup"
5 "crea\"+\"teGroup"
5 "dayz_spawnPos =" !"dayz_spawnPos = getPosATL player" !"dayz_spawnPos = _debugPos;"
5 "_newUnit = _class"
5 "_unit = _grp create\"+\"Unit [_type, _itemPos, _class];"
5 "_unit = _grp createUnit [_type, _itemPos, _class];"
5 "[_type, _itemPos, _class]"
5 "_engineered"
5 "[] spawn {player addMagazine"
5 "[] spawn {player addWeapon"
5 "_objectBB"
5 "_hitMemoryBB"
5 "Key [%1] added to inventory!"
5 "_object = \"Medbox0\" createVehicle (position player);"
5 "vehicle player addaction"
5 "respawn_west" !="getMarkerPos \"respawn_west\"" !="getMarkerpos 'respawn_west';"
5 "attachTo [_hitObjectBB"
5 "_DMG = 0; exitWith{};"
5 "addvehicle.sqf"
5 "cutText [\"Starting Spawn...\", \"PLAIN DOWN\"];"
5 "createVehicleLocal _fck"
5 "setDamage 0.9" !="_tree setDamage 0.99;"
5 "\"T\"+\"i\"+\"tle\"+\"Te\"+\"xt\""
5 "\"P\"+\"LA\"+\"IN\"+\" \"+\"D\"+\"O\"+\"W\""
1 "spawn player_humanityMorph" !="[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,_model] spawn player_humanityMorph;" !="[dayz_playerUID, dayz_characterID, _model] spawn player_humanityMorph;"
1 "createVehicleLocal _position" !"_spawnveh createVehicleLocal _position" !="_point = \"Logic\" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _unit;" !="_tag = \"Sign_sphere10cm_EP1\" createVehicleLocal _position;"
1 "player addweapon _result;"
1 "FunctionsManager" !="_logic = _group createUnit [\"FunctionsManager\", [0,0,0], [], 0, \"none\"];"
1 "\"+\""
1 "'+'"
1 "_grp" !"createGroup" !="BIS_OO_grpLogic" !="BIS_OO_grp"
1 "createDialog" !"\"createDialog\"" !"='STR';" !"createdialog \"EpochDeathBoardDialog\";" !"createdialog \"TraderDialog\";" !"createdialog \"ComboLockUI\"" !"createdialog \"SafeKeyPad\";" !"createDialog \"RscDisplayGenderSelect\";" !"createDialog \"RscDisplaySpawnSelecter\";" !"createDialog 'RscDisplayCraftingMenu';" !"createDialog 'DRN_DIALOG';" !="createDialog \"R3F_LOG_dlg_contenu_vehicule\";"
1 "createDisplay" !"\"createDisplay\"" !"='STR';"
5 "creat\"+\"eGroup"
5 "create\"+\"Group"
5 "createG\"+\"roup"
5 "createGr\"+\"oup"
5 "createGro\"+\"up"
5 "createGrou\"+\"p"
5 "_BB_"
5 "_mapBB"
5 "ckpackCargoGlobal [_x, 2];} forEach _backpacks;"
5 "{_tentbox addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x, 2];} forEach _items;"

Public Variable File

//new

5 "" !="currentInvites" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"
5 "usec" !="usecMorphine" !="usecBandage" !="usecBleed"
5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_player" !="PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_bank_Save" !="PVDZE_account_Doublecheck"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
1 "PVAH"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
5 "AntiHack"
1 "Delete"

I appreciate anyone who is willing to help me! Thank you!

Alright so I installed this and it works great! I am having one big issue when I enable battle eye extended controls.

I will give the brief run down here.

Script works great with everything I have when I am not running BEC. When I enable BEC I get kicked for script restriction 73.

I have scoured the forums and google for an answer on this and have turned up nothing. I have tried unblocking DLL's, I have tried adding exceptions to my battle eye filters, have tried altering some of the infistar settings such as dialoge and break function. I guess I am just at a loss here. If someone could help me trouble shoot this that would be awesome!

Here are my files

RPT log

== C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\overpoch\arma2oaserver.exe

== "arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2312 "-config=instance_1_overpoch\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_1_overpoch\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_1_overpoch" -name=instance_1_overpoch "-BePath=C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\overpoch1\BattlEye" "-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Overwatch_Server;"

Exe timestamp: 2015/01/25 20:59:41

Current time: 2015/03/08 14:34:46

Version 1.63.125548

Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice

Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice

Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'

File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'

Unsupported language English in stringtable

Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher<'

Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice

Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice

Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice

Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice

Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice

Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice

Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice

Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice

Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice

Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice

Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice

Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice

Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/

Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/

Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/

Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/

Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/

Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/

Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/

Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/

Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/

Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/

Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/

Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/

Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/

Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/

Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/

Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/

Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/

Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/

Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/

Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/

Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/

Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/

Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/

Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/

Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/

Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/

Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/

Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/

Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/

Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/

Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/

Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/

Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/

Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/

Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/

Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/

Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/

Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/

Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/

Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/

Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/

Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/

Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/

Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/

Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/

Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/

Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/

Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/

Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/

Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/

Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/

Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/

Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/

Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/

Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/

Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/

Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/

Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/

Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/

Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/

Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/

Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/

Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/

14:36:10 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

14:36:16 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

14:36:16 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:16 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

14:36:22 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

14:36:22 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

14:36:23 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"

14:36:23 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"

14:36:24 "infiSTAR.de - Waiting for bis_fnc_init..."

14:36:27 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:27 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - bis_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"

14:36:53 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found

14:36:53 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found

14:36:53 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found

14:36:53 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - iproductVersion: 14092014IAHAT335B | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,125548] | worldName: Chernarus | dayz_instance: 11 | missionName: DayZ_Overpoch_1"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_RandomGen: {

_arr = ["H","O","r","9","V","V","B","C","u","i","y","w","c","S","e","7","G","l","l","j","Y","W","N","g","7","0","q","H","Q","u"];

_gen = "p";

for "_i" from 1 to 6 do {_gen = _gen + (_arr select (random ((count _arr)-1)));};

_gen = _gen + '_' + _gen;

_gen

}"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar1: pBigNry_pBigNry"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar2: p7qSu0H_p7qSu0H"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar3: pBO0e9O_pBO0e9O"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar4: pl7uOq7_pl7uOq7"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar5: pYeVqV0_pYeVqV0"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar6: p7qjuOC_p7qjuOC"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar7: prrlrqy_prrlrqy"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar8: pOQCOWV_pOQCOWV"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar9: pH9SCig_pH9SCig"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar11: pVHVlGi_pVHVlGi"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar12: pWGlqWj_pWGlqWj"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar13: pNw7VwQ_pNw7VwQ"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar19: pe7qyrS_pe7qyrS"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar20: pOCWQHe_pOCWQHe"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar26: pgSCGHY_pgSCGHY"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27: pONC7BN_pONC7BN"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27a: prHBSrC_prHBSrC"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar28: pVyBQHB_pVyBQHB"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar10: PVAHR_0_cingoe_PVAHR_0_cingoe"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - infiSTAR_DLL_PATH: "

14:36:53 "get: STRING (76561198035315116), sent: STRING (76561198035315116)"

14:36:53 "DISCONNECT: tyler (76561198035315116) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (tyler) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [-7245.5,19534.9,-3.05176e-005]"

14:36:53 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character tyler as no characterID"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack LOADED!"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - CREATING AdminMenu"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"

14:36:53 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack FULLY LOADED"

14:36:53 Client: Remote object 2:18 not found

14:36:54 Warning Message: Script custom\init\server_functions.sqf not found

14:36:54 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

14:36:54 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852

14:36:55 "HIVE: Starting"

14:36:55 "HIVE: trying to get objects"

14:36:55 "HIVE: found 333 objects"

14:36:55 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."

14:36:57 "HIVE: got 1 Epoch Objects and 332 Vehicles"

14:37:03 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret

14:37:03 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun

14:37:09 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret

14:37:09 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun

14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r1' for 'door_r1'

14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r2' for 'door_r2'

14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l1' for 'door_l1'

14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l2' for 'door_l2'

14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_kapota' for 'kapota'

14:37:17 car_American_Law_Enforcement: Invalid parent bone 'osa_kufr' for 'kufr'

14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r1' for 'door_r1'

14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r2' for 'door_r2'

14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l1' for 'door_l1'

14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l2' for 'door_l2'

14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_kapota' for 'kapota'

14:37:17 : Invalid parent bone 'osa_kufr' for 'kufr'

14:37:18 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"

14:37:18 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"

14:37:18 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"

14:37:18 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"

14:37:18 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"

14:37:18 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"

14:40:38 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"

Scripts Log

08.03.2015 13:06:29: tyler (71.211.210.125:2304) fa4efedaf4e3c96cafdcf0462c6249d1 - #73 "pmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Trading_Stuff\player_traderMenu.sqf"

TraderDi"

08.03.2015 13:19:32: tyler (71.211.210.125:2304) fa4efedaf4e3c96cafdcf0462c6249d1 - #73 "pmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Trading_Stuff\player_traderMenu.sqf"

TraderDi"

08.03.2015 13:30:56: tyler (71.211.210.125:2304) fa4efedaf4e3c96cafdcf0462c6249d1 - #73 "pmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Trading_Stuff\player_traderMenu.sqf"

TraderDi"

Scripts.txt

//new

5 "dedicatedServerInterface"

5 "RscDisplayMultiplayerSetup"

5 "set' + 'Damage"

5 "\"Logic\" createUnit _array;"

5 "hint \"Server Anti-Hack is OFF. Rejoin Server Now\";"

5 "[6300,7700,0]"

5 "group (" !"_mygrp = group ("

5 ", 27000"

5 "Sound_Alarm"

5 "Sound_Alarm2"

5 "val = [.1,1.5,.2]"

5 "BoxObject"

5 "dafonz"

5 "_fonzy"

5 "_troll"

5 "_sharky"

5 "Phonza"

5 "gible"

5 "Freddie" !"freddiesexternalmenu"

5 "freddie" !"freddiesexternalmenu"

5 "{_box addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x, 5];} forEach _inventory;"

5 "{_box addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x, 50];} forEach _items;"

5 "{_box addBackpackCargoGlobal [_x, 1];} forEach _backpacks;"

5 "_freddiesobject addweaponCargoGlobal"

5 "_freddiesobject"

5 "_freddiesuniqueid"

5 "_freddiesuniqueid, true"

5 "\"Tank\",\"Wheeled_APC\",\"Tracked_APC\"]"

5 "_bagfordel"

5 "nice antihack"

5 "\"Bo\"+\"_FAB\"+\"_250\""

5 "\"B\"+\"o\"+\"_\"+\"F\"+\"A\"+\"B\"+\"_\"+\"2\"+\"5\"+\"0\""

5 "_x setDamage 1"

5 "nearestObjects [[6325.6772,7807.7412]"

5 "\"HelicopterExplobig\", \"HelicopterExploSmall\""

5 "\"HelicopterExplobig\",\"HelicopterExploSmall\""

5 "\"HelicopterExploSmall\", \"HelicopterExplobig\""

5 "\"HelicopterExploSmall\",\"HelicopterExplobig\""

5 "_classname = \"HelicopterExploBig\";"

5 "_fck select"

5 "BattleFieldClearance"

5 "_codeAHOFF"

5 "_first in"

5 "sleep _refillTime;"

5 "_commands"

5 "_agent setDamage 1"

5 "_unit createUnit"

5 "createUnit _array"

5 "[_pos, _grp, \";\" +"

5 "\"+ \""

5 "\" +\""

5 "\"+ \""

5 "\" +\""

5 "\" + \""

5 "\" + \""

5 "\" + \""

5 "\"+ \""

5 "'+ '"

5 "'+ '"

5 "' +'"

5 "' + '"

5 "' + '"

5 "' + '"

5 "'+ '"

5 "\"+\""

5 "'+'"

5 "+ \";\""

5 "+\";\""

5 "+ \";\"]"

5 "+\";\"]"

5 "], \"Logic\"]"

5 "],\"Logic\"]"

5 "player addBackPack \"DZ_Backpack_EP1\";"

5 "player addweapon \"BAF_AS50_scoped\";"

5 "player selectWeapon \"BAF_AS50_scoped\";"

5 "closeDisplay ="

5 "forceEnd ="

5 "{rJIPREQUEST" !"!isNil {rJIPREQUEST}"

5 "RUSTLER"

5 "Ruslter"

5 "Systems Online"

5 "HangenderRE"

5 "vilegaming" !="vilegaming_hack_detected = 'vilegaming_hack_detected';publicVariableServer 'vilegaming_hack_detected';"

5 "v.i.l.e"

5 "Lystic"

5 "setDammage"

5 "compile toString"

5 "@TheWarZ"

5 "beeeh"

5 "dayz-injector-menu"

5 "Shadowy_NONRE"

5 "_cute"

5 "_stuff"

5 "_vgmenu"

5 "_x addMagazineCargoGlobal [\"ItemBriefcase100oz\", 750];"

5 "_agent2 = createAgent [\"Bandit\""

5 "{ _agent addWeapon _x; _agent addWeapon _x; _agent addWeapon _x;_agent addWeap"

5 "+ 1; }]do{_agent addMagazine _x;}; } forEach _magazine;"

5 "_func4"

5 "_genVar"

5 "_rand60"

5 "_first_term"

5 "_skarmory"

5 "_salamence"

5 "Init RE"

5 "Nigger"

5 "\"You\""

5 "selectedItemCountLeft = lnbText"

5 "[[\"Man\",\"Air\",\"Car\",\"Motorcycle\",\"Tank\",\"Ship\",\"StaticWeapon\"],250000]"

5 "action_crate1"

5 "_dummyveh"

5 "], 40000])"

5 "(getPosATL player) nearObjects [\"Man\", 200];"

5 "(nearestObject [player, \"Rabbit\"])"

5 "try saving"

5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemSilverBar\",50];"

5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemSilverBar10oz\",50];"

5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemGoldBar\",50];"

5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemGoldBar10oz\",50];"

5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemBriefcase100oz\",50];"

5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemSilverBar\",500];"

5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemSilverBar10oz\",500];"

5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemGoldBar\",500];"

5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemGoldBar10oz\",500];"

5 "addMagazineCargoGlobal[\"ItemBriefcase100oz\",500];"

5 "rJIPrequest =" !"rJIPrequest = 'JIPrequest'"

5 "call player_humanityMorph"

5 "\"FunctionsManager\", 10000000]) select 0"

5 "(createGroup sideLogic)"

5 "_g = createGroup sidelogic;"

5 "_u = _g createUnit ["

5 "_u = _g createUnit [\"Fun\"+\"ctions\"+\"Man\"+\"ager\",[0,0,0],[],0,\"NONE\"];"

5 "_MissionZBoar"

5 "10000000]) select 0"

5 "join _Editor;"

5 "_Editor ="

5 "\"F\"+\"u\"+\"n\"+\"c\"+\"t\"+\"i\"+\"o\"+\"n\"+\"s\"+\"M\"+\"a\"+\"n\"+\"a\"+\"g\"+\"e\"+\"r\""

5 "Fun\"+\"ctions\"+\"Man\"+\"ager"

5 "allmissionobjects 'FunctionsManager'"

5 "allmissionobjects \"FunctionsManager\""

5 "], \"FunctionsManager\"]"

5 "],\"FunctionsManager\"]"

5 "\"Functions\" + \"Manager\""

5="\"Manager\""

5 "\"Fuck server\""

5 "\"Rcon (run twice)\""

5 "'by Douggem'"

5 "taskHint ['Nuke incoming, take cover!',[1,0,0,1],'taskNew'];"

5 "taskHint ['Open your mouth my cock is going in',[1,0,0,1],'taskNew'];"

5 "taskHint ['LOL NICE ANTIHACK! Your shitty server just got fucked. Have a nice day!',[1,0.05,0.55,1],'taskNew'];"

5 "Nuke incoming, take cover!"

5 "Open your mouth my cock is going in"

5 "LOL NICE ANTIHACK! Your shitty server just got fucked. Have a nice day!"

5 "_epochGuard = (_epochGroup)"

5 "\"Fun\"+\"ctions\"+\"Man\"+\"ager\""

5 "'Hel'+'icopterE'+'xplobig'"

5 "\"Hel\"+\"icopterE\"+\"xploBig\""

5 "Spawned exploding sheep on all"

5 "c\"+\"reateGroup"

5 "cr\"+\"eateGroup"

5 "cre\"+\"ateGroup"

5 "crea\"+\"teGroup"

5 "dayz_spawnPos =" !"dayz_spawnPos = getPosATL player" !"dayz_spawnPos = _debugPos;"

5 "_newUnit = _class"

5 "_unit = _grp create\"+\"Unit [_type, _itemPos, _class];"

5 "_unit = _grp createUnit [_type, _itemPos, _class];"

5 "[_type, _itemPos, _class]"

5 "_engineered"

5 "[] spawn {player addMagazine"

5 "[] spawn {player addWeapon"

5 "_objectBB"

5 "_hitMemoryBB"

5 "Key [%1] added to inventory!"

5 "_object = \"Medbox0\" createVehicle (position player);"

5 "vehicle player addaction"

5 "respawn_west" !="getMarkerPos \"respawn_west\"" !="getMarkerpos 'respawn_west';"

5 "attachTo [_hitObjectBB"

5 "_DMG = 0; exitWith{};"

5 "addvehicle.sqf"

5 "cutText [\"Starting Spawn...\", \"PLAIN DOWN\"];"

5 "createVehicleLocal _fck"

5 "setDamage 0.9" !="_tree setDamage 0.99;"

5 "\"T\"+\"i\"+\"tle\"+\"Te\"+\"xt\""

5 "\"P\"+\"LA\"+\"IN\"+\" \"+\"D\"+\"O\"+\"W\""

1 "spawn player_humanityMorph" !="[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,_model] spawn player_humanityMorph;" !="[dayz_playerUID, dayz_characterID, _model] spawn player_humanityMorph;"

1 "createVehicleLocal _position" !"_spawnveh createVehicleLocal _position" !="_point = \"Logic\" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _unit;" !="_tag = \"Sign_sphere10cm_EP1\" createVehicleLocal _position;"

1 "player addweapon _result;"

1 "FunctionsManager" !="_logic = _group createUnit [\"FunctionsManager\", [0,0,0], [], 0, \"none\"];"

1 "\"+\""

1 "'+'"

1 "_grp" !"createGroup" !="BIS_OO_grpLogic" !="BIS_OO_grp"

1 "createDialog" !"\"createDialog\"" !"='STR';" !"createdialog \"EpochDeathBoardDialog\";" !"createdialog \"TraderDialog\";" !"createdialog \"ComboLockUI\"" !"createdialog \"SafeKeyPad\";" !"createDialog \"RscDisplayGenderSelect\";" !"createDialog \"RscDisplaySpawnSelecter\";" !"createDialog 'RscDisplayCraftingMenu';" !"createDialog 'DRN_DIALOG';" !="createDialog \"R3F_LOG_dlg_contenu_vehicule\";"

1 "createDisplay" !"\"createDisplay\"" !"='STR';"

5 "creat\"+\"eGroup"

5 "create\"+\"Group"

5 "createG\"+\"roup"

5 "createGr\"+\"oup"

5 "createGro\"+\"up"

5 "createGrou\"+\"p"

5 "_BB_"

5 "_mapBB"

5 "ckpackCargoGlobal [_x, 2];} forEach _backpacks;"

5 "{_tentbox addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x, 2];} forEach _items;"

Public Variable File

//new

5 "" !="currentInvites" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq"

5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"

5 "usec" !="usecMorphine" !="usecBandage" !="usecBleed"

5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_player" !="PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_bank_Save" !="PVDZE_account_Doublecheck"

5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"

1 "PVAH"

5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"

5="player"

5="server"

5 "fnc_plyrHit"

5 "AntiHack"

1 "Delete"

I appreciate anyone who is willing to help me! Thank you!

are you using infiSTAR's battleye filters? Im using the ones he provides (for the correct mod) and have never had an issue. So if you're using the same correct filters, you shouldn't be getting kicked.

Solution. Use the filters infiSTAR provides you in the epoch/overpoch folder. If you're using that extended one he says causes some lag, you might want to go on his forums or email him. Or just stop using them because currently the scripts.txt is pretty useless.

are you using infiSTAR's battleye filters? Im using the ones he provides (for the correct mod) and have never had an issue. So if you're using the same correct filters, you shouldn't be getting kicked.

Solution. Use the filters infiSTAR provides you in the epoch/overpoch folder. If you're using that extended one he says causes some lag, you might want to go on his forums or email him. Or just stop using them because currently the scripts.txt is pretty useless.

I was I just replaced them and what do you know, I feel completely stupid, now it will work with battle eye extended controls.

I was using Infistars because I thought they were needed in some shape or form

You my friend are a genius.

THANK YOU