[Release] Single currency (Souls 2.0) With Fixes All In One And More (v0.5)

you have to ask Vilayer for permission to change the DLL's yourself.

I even sent a ticket to the support Vilayer as they take too long to respond, I even replace the DLLs, now this stopped my server and not yet had support response. I should have backup of the original before replacing DLLs, I was not smart about it.  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Before I replace the DLLs my server was already running and ok even without the Dlls of Souls 2.0. But did not show the coins of each player. It was then that I decided to replace the DLLs. What not get out of my head is, were the Dlls that should fix it?

I even sent a ticket to the support Vilayer as they take too long to respond,

Hahahaha I know that all too well. They've been a bit better recently, but they still take far too long to respond.

The DLL's are necessary for the coins to save to the database and for the 2 new tables you add to your database to work. You can always restore the code to original to get the DLL's back. You'll have to wipe your server of all of the installations and start over from scratch.

Without their permission to change the DLL's it doesn't actually change them. It will look like it replaced them but it actually does not until they give you access to do so. Once they give you access you can do it no problem. Until then the ones you add won't work.

Hahahaha I know that all too well. They've been a bit better recently, but they still take far too long to respond.

The DLL's are necessary for the coins to save to the database and for the 2 new tables you add to your database to work. You can always restore the code to original to get the DLL's back. You'll have to wipe your server of all of the installations and start over from scratch.

Without their permission to change the DLL's it doesn't actually change them. It will look like it replaced them but it actually does not until they give you access to do so. Once they give you access you can do it no problem. Until then the ones you add won't work.

Finally answered me and repaired. Now my server is running but in the trades now has mod overwach arms and my mod is epoch Chernarus, to buy one of these weapons the coins come out but the gun does not come ... What can I do?

The only issue I am having is bank dialogs are not popping up when I am at the ATM, anybody have any advice on this? 

antihack?

Finally answered me and repaired. Now my server is running but in the trades now has mod overwach arms and my mod is epoch Chernarus, to buy one of these weapons the coins come out but the gun does not come ... What can I do?

if you're running Epoch you can't use overwatch weapons in the traders. You'll have to edit out all of the overwatch stuff from the cfgServerTrader.hpp and the server_traders.sqf. And you'll probably want to delete all of the overwatch categories to make your mission file smaller.

antihack?

if you're running Epoch you can't use overwatch weapons in the traders. You'll have to edit out all of the overwatch stuff from the cfgServerTrader.hpp and the server_traders.sqf. And you'll probably want to delete all of the overwatch categories to make your mission file smaller.

Thanks DangerRuss, repaired in seconds and I am very grateful! But tell me something. Before I changed the prices easily in the database, connected with navicat, traders_data and ready. But before was golds and is now coins, the table still in golds and even if I change, is still the same. How to update prices in coins and where?

• 3 weeks later...

My host - Gaming Deluxe - They used linux based systems and so I had problems for like 3-4 days getting this to install.

The problem is in the 

Query.sql file that's supplied with the mod to create a new table on the database.

If your host uses linux then open the Query.sql file with an editor of your choice

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `banking_data`;

CREATE TABLE `banking_data` (
  `PlayerUID` varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `PlayerName` varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Null',
  `BankSaldo` bigint(24) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `LastUpdated` timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  PRIMARY KEY (`PlayerUID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

ALTER TABLE `character_data` ADD CashMoney int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER PlayerUID;

Make sure that all the tables are correct INCLUDING CAPITAL LETTERS. Linux servers require caps and lowercase to identify the correct table.

My error was that 

ALTER TABLE 'character_data' ADD CashMoney int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER PlayerUID;

In my database, It is written as 

'Character_DATA'

Uploading the .sql provided to your database on a linux server will not work as it will not find the correct field. (although it will upload the .sql file still) 

Hope this helps anyone installing in the future.

I have the problem that will not break the bank in the database. Although he created entries in the banking_data stores where the coins but not expire. The coins on hand remain normal yet. Yes I also have the .dll crammed into the correct folder but it just will nciht store. despair'm really on. The link of Rocu I had already tested but unfortunately without success. Would be cool if someone could help me.

here is the server rpt file: http://pastebin.com/11iri82f

##okay. have solved the Problem with saving the Bank in Database, but now i have anytime i log in -600000 in my pocket. i am frustrated. this is a little bit from the .rpt http://pastebin.com/h3JD3tY0

sorry for my bad english. 

• 2 weeks later...

So Im pretty sure I narrowed this problem down to the single currency....  on my server, if you have a rocket (magazine) with the same classname as rocket (weapon) when you attempt to sell the magazine you receive this error.

PVDZE_obj_Trade = [_activatingPlayer,_traderID,1,_name,inTraderCity,CurrencyName,_price];
				publicVariableServer "PVDZE_obj_Trade";
			} else {
				cutText [format["Something went wrong. Could not remove %1 from inventory", _name], "PLAIN DOWN"];
				_abort = true;
			};

Now after I installed advanced trading, I noticed that the server see's the magazine as the weapon. Now I know someone's going to ask, so here

class Strela {
        type = "trade_weapons";
        buy[] ={1200,"Coins"};
        sell[] ={800,"Coins"};
    };
class Strela {
        type = "trade_items";
        buy[] ={350,"Coins"};
        sell[] ={175,"Coins"};
    };

as you can see they are not both trade_weapons so that is not the issue. Some images.. The reason I belive this is an SC issue is because my buddy does not have this issue on his server and he does use cfgtraders but not SC.

xfJjUvQ.jpg

PyyrMEB.jpg

http://imgur.com/xfJjUvQ,PyyrMEB,SaVrnP0,jeIFlO9#2

jeIFlO9.jpg

I need help I'm using Souls 2.0 and on the clear files without any other scripts ( only deleted overwatch addons from server_traders and mission.sqm) money in my bank disappeared after log-out and money in my person is on minus, I can't withdraw money on debug monitor it's looks for example like that -734214, I use query.sql and I get banking_data inside my Database, but in every log-out money from bank disappeared. banking_data is empty this don't see me like a player.  Arma2oaserver.rpt is without errors, I don't know what can be problem. Please help me and thanks for everything, Have a nice day/night Bye Bye :) And sorry for my English :)

Edited by IvertizPL

• 2 weeks later...

Will this work with my Config Traders? Without any modifications ?

Can I still "trade_items_old" for using gems ?

Thanks for this. First coin script I would coinsider *pun intended*

• 1 month later...

Whenever I run the SQL Query on this I get this error

Error
SQL query:

ALTER TABLE  `character_data` ADD CashMoney INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER PlayerUID;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'CashMoney' 

This is the query I enter

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `banking_data`;

CREATE TABLE `banking_data` (
  `PlayerUID` varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `PlayerName` varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Null',
  `BankSaldo` bigint(24) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `LastUpdated` timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  PRIMARY KEY (`PlayerUID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

ALTER TABLE `character_data` ADD CashMoney int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER PlayerUID;

When installing this, i have the hud. the banking system, the traders etc. Everything works fine.

However! if i make a transaction ingame, of any kind. It does give me the money ingame. But the moment i relog is the moment my coins do not get saved.

10:12:48 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 577
10:12:48 Error in expression <object getVariable[(_variable + "_CHK"),_vNew];
_result = _vNew - _vOld;
_object>
10:12:48   Error position: <_vNew];
_result = _vNew - _vOld;
_object>
10:12:48   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vnew
10:12:48 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 577

is pretty much the error, i have checked this line and i cant figur out whats wrong with it.

Issue: CHARACTER_DATA @ Database, does not update table:  CashMoney - This table remains having 0 coins, wether you relog, make transactions or anything.

BANKING_DATA however works just perfectly.

Im not sure if the error is basically part of the Character_data CashMoney table not updating, but i mentioned it anyway.

Could use some help ! :) thanks

I seem to have fixed the negative wallet, But i cant fix bank, It wont save ive added all the fixes i can it just wont fucking work!

maybe you could share your fix for getting wallet negative? bank is fine for me since ive installed this script. maybe some database error?

• 3 weeks later...

ok so I tried Zupas and his coins wouldn't save through a restart. I figured, it's probably cause the files are out of date or something.

So I tried this one cause a friend of mine has this working on his server and Im in game, I sell something to the trader, and I dont get any coins.

Im hosted with Vilayer, perhaps it has something to do w/ the DLL's? I was under the impression if I was using the wrong DLL's the server wouldn't even start haha.

Help please.

RPT spam

21:36:31 Error in expression <object getVariable[(_variable + "_CHK"),_vNew];

_result = _vNew - _vOld;

_object>

21:36:31   Error position: <_vNew];

_result = _vNew - _vOld;

_object>

21:36:31   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vnew

21:36:31 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 549

21:36:31 Error in expression <_killsH,_killsB,_currentModel,_humanity,_cashMoney];

_key call server_hiveWrite;>

21:36:31   Error position: <_cashMoney];

21:36:31   Error Undefined variable in expression: _cashmoney

21:36:31 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 172

I debugged this a little further and this was the result

0:13:01 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: DangerRuss(76561198043144822) sold a Mk_48_DZ in/at Hero Trader for 7500x Coins"
 0:13:09 "Russ diag variable humanity"
 0:13:09 "Russ diag object B 1-1-B:1 (DangerRuss) REMOTE"
 0:13:09 "Russ diag vNew 15050"
 0:13:09 "Russ diag variable cashMoney"
 0:13:09 "Russ diag vNew <null>"
 0:13:09 Error in expression <];
diag_log format ["Russ diag vNew %1",_vNew];
_vOld = _object getVariable[(_va>
 0:13:09   Error position: <_vNew];
 0:13:09   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vnew
 0:13:09 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 551
 0:13:09 Error in expression <_killsH,_killsB,_currentModel,_humanity,_cashMoney];
 0:13:09   Error position: <_cashMoney];
 0:13:09   Error Undefined variable in expression: _cashmoney
 0:13:09 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 172
 0:13:09 "Russ diag variable humanity"
 0:13:09 "Russ diag vNew 15050"
 0:13:09 "Russ diag variable cashMoney"
 0:13:09 "Russ diag vNew <null>"
 0:13:09 Error in expression <];
 0:13:09   Error position: <_vNew];
 0:13:09   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vnew
 0:13:09 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 551
 0:13:09 Error in expression <_killsH,_killsB,_currentModel,_humanity,_cashMoney];
 0:13:09   Error position: <_cashMoney];
 0:13:09   Error Undefined variable in expression: _cashmoney
 0:13:09 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 172
 0:13:10 "Russ diag variable humanity"
 0:13:10 "Russ diag object B 1-1-B:1 (DangerRuss) REMOTE"
 0:13:10 "Russ diag vNew 15050"
 0:13:10 "Russ diag variable cashMoney"
 0:13:10 "Russ diag object B 1-1-B:1 (DangerRuss) REMOTE"
 0:13:10 "Russ diag vNew <null>"
 0:13:10 Error in expression <];
 0:13:10   Error position: <_vNew];
 0:13:10   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vnew
 0:13:10 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 551
 0:13:10 Error in expression <_killsH,_killsB,_currentModel,_humanity,_cashMoney];
 0:13:10   Error position: <_cashMoney];
 0:13:10   Error Undefined variable in expression: _cashmoney
 0:13:10 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 172

I think this is a DLL issue. Ill speak to Vilayer again.

Spoke with Vilayer, changed DLL's, this problem has been resolved.

I have the same issues right now. What DLL's are you talking about? 

HiveExt.dll? If so where did you put that?

EDIT: After hours of working with it, I got it to work. :)