[Release] Single currency (Souls 2.0) With Fixes All In One And More (v0.5)

How do I go about fixing this?

21.11.2014 06:17:29: Nick(IP) GUID - #90 "pmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Trading_Stuff\player_traderMenu.sqf"

TraderDialogCatList = 12000;
TraderDi"
21.11.2014 06:18:01: Nick(IP) GUID - #90 "pmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Trading_Stuff\player_traderMenu.sqf"
TraderDi"
21.11.2014 06:19:04: Nick(IP) GUID - #90 "pmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Trading_Stuff\player_traderMenu.sqf"
TraderDi"
21.11.2014 06:23:03: Nick(IP) GUID - #1 "ddons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderMenuConfig.sqf"

TraderDialogItemList = 12001;
TraderDialogBuy"
21.11.2014 06:24:13: Nick(IP) GUID - #1 "ddons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderMenuConfig.sqf"

TraderDialogItemList = 12001;
TraderDialogBuy"

I did replace them, maybe they have to be unblocked.

I also get this spamming the RTP, is that related to the DLL files?

20:40:28 Server: Object 34:510 not found (message 91)
20:40:28 Server: Object 34:514 not found (message 91)
20:40:28 Server: Object 34:520 not found (message 91)
20:40:28 Server: Object 34:519 not found (message 99)
20:40:28 Server: Object 34:522 not found (message 91)
20:40:29 Server: Object 34:526 not found (message 91)
20:40:29 Server: Object 34:525 not found (message 99)
20:40:29 Server: Object 34:528 not found (message 91)
20:40:29 Server: Object 34:527 not found (message 99)
20:40:29 Server: Object 34:530 not found (message 91)

I did replace them, maybe they have to be unblocked.

I also get this spamming the RTP, is that related to the DLL files?

20:40:28 Server: Object 34:510 not found (message 91)
20:40:28 Server: Object 34:514 not found (message 91)
20:40:28 Server: Object 34:520 not found (message 91)
20:40:28 Server: Object 34:519 not found (message 99)
20:40:28 Server: Object 34:522 not found (message 91)
20:40:29 Server: Object 34:526 not found (message 91)
20:40:29 Server: Object 34:525 not found (message 99)
20:40:29 Server: Object 34:528 not found (message 91)
20:40:29 Server: Object 34:527 not found (message 99)
20:40:29 Server: Object 34:530 not found (message 91)

Nope that unrelated ill run them though my test server now see if they are working

lookin to install this on my server but i have a server thru survival servers ,do u think i can still install this ? also can u elaberate on where the dll files go?  forgive the spellin lol thanks 

The root dlls go where the arma2server.exe is, and all the other dllfiles are.

The server dll goes into root/@DayZ_Server/.

You also have to unblock the dll files(I did on my testserver and the other one). If you cant do that yourself I guess you have to contact your server provider.

Love the script having an issue with some stuff not saving sometimes.

Banking data seems to randomly disappear, sometimes it saves and works, sometimes it doesn't.

Same for the money on the player, sometimes it saves properly, sometimes it doesn't and the end up with negative money a lot of the time.

Any ideas?

Banking data seems to randomly disappear, sometimes it saves and works, sometimes it doesn't.

Same for the money on the player, sometimes it saves properly, sometimes it doesn't and the end up with negative money a lot of the time.

Any ideas?

Replace Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\init.sqf with http://pastebin.com/UPu8DhkT

Credit: 

This will limit transactions to 999,999 and eliminate the issue you are having.

Any ideas?

I'm having this issue as well, I have the transaction limit fix but players banks/gold on hand will sometimes just completely get wiped when they login.

I think this problem has to do with the Check Wallet option on AI.

My players started complaining about the money not being saved on them.

So did some test.

It happends on my server sometimes when you check an AI's wallet and it says 0 coins taken from ID Unknown.

So i adjusted the AI coins to always be at least 1 and haven't had the problem since!

I think this problem has to do with the Check Wallet option on AI.

My players started complaining about the money not being saved on them.

So did some test.

It happends on my server sometimes when you check an AI's wallet and it says 0 coins taken from ID Unknown.

So i adjusted the AI coins to always be at least 1 and haven't had the problem since!

I had an issue with the check wallet where it would bug out and you would get null value. You could then go to the bank and put in 999,999 over and over forever.

OK, so idk what my problem is, i do a fresh install of an epoch server, that loads and works fine. I add the charnarus folder to MPMissions, I replace the server pbo i place the root dlls in the root, the server dll in the @dayz_Epoch_Server folder, ran the sql with success, but no enjoyment xD. I get stuck at wait for host with my name flashing red and the console spams that the mission file was read at the speed of light. Any suggestions to what im doin wrong?

Edit:  I did the battleye filters as well. But i never got far enough to get kicked so thats not the problem lol

When exactly is the banking_data entry created for a new player? Because I just had a player who simply didn't had one although he deposited money into it at the ATM. Now he brought some friends and none of them actually got a banking_data entry so far which kinda worries me

OK, so idk what my problem is, i do a fresh install of an epoch server, that loads and works fine. I add the charnarus folder to MPMissions, I replace the server pbo i place the root dlls in the root, the server dll in the @dayz_Epoch_Server folder, ran the sql with success, but no enjoyment xD. I get stuck at wait for host with my name flashing red and the console spams that the mission file was read at the speed of light. Any suggestions to what im doin wrong?

Edit:  I did the battleye filters as well. But i never got far enough to get kicked so thats not the problem lol

you server is stuck before it starts, that mostly means an error in description.ext ( duplicate or whatever).

u assume u don't have a dedi to see that?

When exactly is the banking_data entry created for a new player? Because I just had a player who simply didn't had one although he deposited money into it at the ATM. Now he brought some friends and none of them actually got a banking_data entry so far which kinda worries me

There seemed to be a bug that doesn't always make a entry for data_banking.

There is a way arround by making a trigger, when a player_data is created the sql already creates the player_bank entry. ( this will need u to empty the player_data table tho, which doesn't really matter, but u won't have names for some poeple untill they log in again). 

Please look at the following topic: