[Release] Single currency (Souls 2.0) With Fixes All In One And More (v0.5)

Maybe in some free time author of this topic can get post all the changed files codes lines...?

Because my server it not vanilla, I have added more then 20 scripts from this forum, also some of my own work..

I have different folder system in my Mission and so on... I cannot simple download this pack and use it, I think 80 % of server admins cannot....

And now if I want to create a Single curency system in my server, I need to go throw all this downloaded files to check what is changed...

It`s kinda a dumb :(

This has already been addressed by the author. It's never going to happen. He's done too many changes and not documented all of them. This really begs the question, what's going to happen to the Single Currency System when 1.0.5.2 or 1.0.6 comes out?

This has already been addressed by the author. It's never going to happen. He's done too many changes and not documented all of them. This really begs the question, what's going to happen to the Single Currency System when 1.0.5.2 or 1.0.6 comes out?

So basically this release is only for guys who will not edit anything in their Mission folder expect this script.

Or all other following scripts will be made after this guys folder system.

Well I`ll try to go throw all these files in some free time and document all the process and later update my changes here, because otherwise this topic is a bullshit... (Sorry - no ofense)

So basically this release is only for guys who will not edit anything in their Mission folder expect this script.

Or all other following scripts will be made after this guys folder system.

Well I`ll try to go throw all these files in some free time and document all the process and later update my changes here, because otherwise this topic is a bullshit... (Sorry - no ofense)

This is for people who start a new server without scripts then they add on to this pack as i have already stated

Well at least it could be nice if you would say what did you edit / add to Batteye filters, because they are not compatible with InfiStar filters :)

If you need help sorting out the BE filters with infiSTAR and this script let me know. I'll share mine with you. I basically used infiSTAR's BE filters and added exceptions for what this script was kicking me for. Think it was only 1 or 2 things. Wasn't that hard to sort out.

If you need help sorting out the BE filters with infiSTAR and this script let me know. I'll share mine with you. I basically used infiSTAR's BE filters and added exceptions for what this script was kicking me for. Think it was only 1 or 2 things. Wasn't that hard to sort out.

It would be great mimic, if you would sent me via PM the filter lines which need to be changed :)

Hello there. I have this mod installed and it is working great.

BUT!

I've got banking_data and player_data tables in by DB. And when new player connects to my server, new entry creates in banking_data, but not in player_data. 

Is it ok? Or there is a fix?

It most likly I the player_data it done in id / uid number, best was to test is get a new player id number from banking_data then search that id number player_data

Peterbeer. Could you help me with one small problem i found with the east boatdealer?

Everytime i try to buy/sell a boat it says trade cancelled.

checked the hpp files and server_trader file and all looks good.

Cant figure out whats wrong.

All other traders work fine.

I believe it is because its over water

This Happened with traders on napf, got it fixed with this

Thanks SmokeyBR. Which file(s) is he referring to?

@Peterbeer:

Have another question about the traders.

Bandit trader only works when i place the vehicle right infront of him.

When i buy a vehicle, it places it on the right location.

Hero trader does not work at all.

When i put something on the heli-pad, it doesn't turn green so i can sell it.

When i buy something it places it on the heli-pad.

Any ideas? Or is it the same as SmokeyBR posted?

Thanks SmokeyBR. Which file(s) is he referring to?

@Peterbeer:

Have another question about the traders.

Bandit trader only works when i place the vehicle right infront of him.

When i buy a vehicle, it places it on the right location.

Hero trader does not work at all.

When i put something on the heli-pad, it doesn't turn green so i can sell it.

When i buy something it places it on the heli-pad.

Any ideas? Or is it the same as SmokeyBR posted?

Sell distances are defined in init.sqf mostly

maybe up the distances for car since it's default 10 meter from the trader, which isn't much, the helipad is def more then 10m from the hero trader.

The helipad is there so the hero trader knows where to place a vehicle when bought.

When buying, it checks the distances arround him specified in init.sqf

Sell distances are defined in init.sqf mostly

maybe up the distances for car since it's default 10 meter from the trader, which isn't much, the helipad is def more then 10m from the hero trader.

The helipad is there so the hero trader knows where to place a vehicle when bought.

When buying, it checks the distances arround him specified in init.sqf

Thanks for your answer Zupa.

I'm gonna try to put it to 20m (trader tells players no vehicle is found within 20 meters)

But the strange thing is that i tried to put the vehicle right infront of the Hero trader, and he still doesn't want to buy my vehicle.

Thanks for your answer Zupa.

I'm gonna try to put it to 20m (trader tells players no vehicle is found within 20 meters)

But the strange thing is that i tried to put the vehicle right infront of the Hero trader, and he still doesn't want to buy my vehicle.

Are you sure the class of the vehicle and the class of the entry in the trader are accactually the same? Cus arma/epoch/dayz has shitload of same but different vehicles these dayzs

For example

SUV_DZE, SUV_DZE2, SUV_DZ and so on

Are you sure the class of the vehicle and the class of the entry in the trader are accactually the same? Cus arma/epoch/dayz has shitload of same but different vehicles these dayzs

For example

SUV_DZE, SUV_DZE2, SUV_DZ and so on

Yes i checked the vehicles classname (through infistar and DB) with the vehicle in the herotraders .hpp.

They are exactly the same

You guys are referring to the .hpp files or the trade_any_..... files?

I also have a topic about keys not deleted after selling a vehicle.

Sandbird told me to look into the trade_any_vehicle.sqf and it seems to be missing the key delete part.

So i'm very in doubt wether the files are 100% ok to sell stuff the correct way