Humanity Doubling - Help Needed

ReDBaroN

Question

Since 105 or 1051 (since 105 was only around for a day before 1051 came out...) I have had strange goings on with humanity.

Sometimes and for some players, not all, it randomly doubles either each time they relog or at server restart. I haven't been able to pin it down more than that. The problem last month was quite rare so, I didn't bother with it after a quick google didn't find anything. However, over the last 2-3 weeks it has developed into a more serious problem. It seems to be happening to some players, not all and the same players. It can happen 3-4 times a day for some players and has resulted in them having humanity in the +/- millions.

I have googled around again and can't see anything posted....?

I have tried the obvious and systematically turned off and on all additional scripts/changes for the last month and haven't been able to narrow it down to any of them either. We are a pretty loaded server with all the usual popular scripts: DZ Group Management, Enhanced Spawn Selection, infiSTAR, Logistics, WAI, EMS, infiSTAR SafeZones to name a few...

The server is high population and a managed virtual server so, unfortunately I don't have the luxury of a dev server to test with and have to be careful with what I'm doing with the live based on the population.

Is anyone else seeing this problem at all on their server?

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks 

On 07.01.2016 at 5:53 AM, T.LEE said:

After 3 days testing on full server (30 people), we don't have this problem anymore! No one player nas not doubled humanity!

FIX:

In player_switchModel.sqf

1. Find:

private ["_weapons","_backpackWpn",...

add inside:

private ["_humanity","_weapons","_backpackWpn",...

2. Find:

_magazines = _countMags select 0;

add below:

_humanity = player getVariable["humanity",0];

3. Find:

_newUnit 	setDir _dir;

add below:

_newUnit setVariable["humanity",_humanity,true];

Done.

And forget about doubling humanity. Let me remind you - i use f3cuk fix.

Thanks!