Humanity Doubling - Help Needed

ReDBaroN

Question

Since 105 or 1051 (since 105 was only around for a day before 1051 came out...) I have had strange goings on with humanity.

Sometimes and for some players, not all, it randomly doubles either each time they relog or at server restart. I haven't been able to pin it down more than that. The problem last month was quite rare so, I didn't bother with it after a quick google didn't find anything. However, over the last 2-3 weeks it has developed into a more serious problem. It seems to be happening to some players, not all and the same players. It can happen 3-4 times a day for some players and has resulted in them having humanity in the +/- millions.

I have googled around again and can't see anything posted....?

I have tried the obvious and systematically turned off and on all additional scripts/changes for the last month and haven't been able to narrow it down to any of them either. We are a pretty loaded server with all the usual popular scripts: DZ Group Management, Enhanced Spawn Selection, infiSTAR, Logistics, WAI, EMS, infiSTAR SafeZones to name a few...

The server is high population and a managed virtual server so, unfortunately I don't have the luxury of a dev server to test with and have to be careful with what I'm doing with the live based on the population.

Is anyone else seeing this problem at all on their server?

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks 

He's been busting some crazy work on it. I would recommend purchasing it again to get the download link instantly. It will not only help him continue working on it with your donations, but you also get an instant download link! :)

Already paid full price twice. While i understand he needs to make a living i'm not prepared to spend £120 on antihack. Man needs to eat and all that. Works both ways. 

No offense intended to Chris or anyone else

Is there now a fix available?

On my server the humanity does double a lot when players just change skins. (Not everytime)

Also zombiekills and bandit/hero kills are doubled

I'm not using infistar...

No one has been able to pin down the exact event that leads to this happening, so there's no fix that I know of.

I Setup Fresh testing Server soon as swap skins and restart server i'm at 5200+ Humanity this is with zupa skin and coin system running so ran a check on all code and seen and seen a typo no idea if was zupa or epoch team

I Changed this in player_wearClothes.sqf

[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,_model] spawn player_humanityMorph;

into 

[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,_model] call player_humanityMorph;

Seems to of fixed it for me i can't guarantee it will work for all :unsure: why it was set to spawn has me baffled

I Setup Fresh testing Server soon as swap skins and restart server i'm at 5200+ Humanity this is with zupa skin and coin system running so ran a check on all code and seen and seen a typo no idea if was zupa or epoch team

I Changed this in player_wearClothes.sqf

[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,_model] spawn player_humanityMorph;

into 

[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,_model] call player_humanityMorph;

Seems to of fixed it for me i can't guarantee it will work for all :unsure: why it was set to spawn has me baffled

fixed this the error?

Its not the antihack itself... I guess its just a thing related to issues on high performance

I have had the problem that sometimes, variables set on players would disappear after some time.. this made me freak out, because my levelsystem/classsystem is build up on those

A clever solution would be:

add an external humanityvariable like dayz_humanity_check and give it the value of the humanity the character first loads in

then you would need to edit the playermonitor as thats where the call for the saving of playerdata comes from

and set the humanity back to the value of dayz_humanity_check if the new humanity is more than doubled or whatever

Did anyone ever find a fix for this?

As it only happens when you change skins, one quick fix I would say is to have the player log out to apply the skin change.
But I am not sure how to do the code for this.

Does anyone have advise how to do this????

Some of my users recently mentioned that it happened to them while being disconnected in a vehicle or shortly after that..

Also, this bug never happens over restarts, but only after reconnects...

I guess that there is a variable saved somewhere which is used for the player, this would explain why it not saved over restarts

It  happens when someone wears a guilly suit, then the humanity doubles... anyone got a solution?

/edit 

It has definity something to do with changing clothes. Doesnt happens everytime, but we figured out, that if you change your clothes to hero or bandit cloths (like a ghilly) and relog, it can be that your humanity doubles...

Really annoying, I have to look into the database everyday and change it..

I would donate a few € if someone can figure out a solution!

/edit2

A player has changed his skin, and I got this error in the server.rpt

14:03:20 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player XXX [99]. Position in debug! [-7239.93,19539.1,0.285675]"

after relogging his humanity doubled

/edit3

We reproduced it again

Here is my serverrpt

12:55:51 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: XXX (YYY) bought a Skin_Functionary1_EP1_DZ in/at trader city Stary for 2000x Euro"
12:56:06 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-E:3 (Pangea) REMOTE Pangea Spectating XXX"
12:56:08 Server: Object 5:152 not found (message 93)
12:56:08 Server: Object 5:151 not found (message 85)
12:56:08 Server: Object 5:5 not found (message 89)
12:56:09 Server: Object info 5:5 not found during Changing Owner
12:56:09 Server: Object info 5:4 not found during Changing Owner
12:56:09 Server: Object info 5:151 not found during Changing Owner
12:56:09 Server: Object info 5:153 not found during Changing Owner
12:56:10 "infiSTAR.de Log: XXX(YYY) - Left SafeZone @063075"
12:56:10 "infiSTAR.de Log: XXX(YYY) - Entered SafeZone @063075"
12:56:16 "CLEANUP: Deleted 2 Animals out of 4"
12:56:16 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,56]"
12:56:34 "infiSTAR.de PlayerDisconnected: _uid: YYY _name: XXX"
12:56:34 "get: STRING (XXX), sent: STRING (XXX)"
12:56:34 "DISCONNECT: XXX (XXX) Object: B 1-1-G:1 (FLaMe x Griaffe) REMOTE, _characterID: 96 at loc [6358.63,7783.08,0.00149536]"
12:56:34 Server: Update of object 2:4292 arrived from nonowner
12:56:34 Client: Remote object 5:0 not found
12:56:34 Client: Remote object 5:147 not found
12:56:34 Client: Remote object 5:148 not found
12:56:34 Client: Remote object 5:149 not found
12:57:08 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: ["XXX","XXX"]"
12:57:12 Server: Object 5:163 not found (message 94)