Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

Backtrack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its a pain.. haha, I'm working on this but it might take a bit, hopefully going to get it for 1.6 preferably and I'll send it to @Zupa to see if he likes it xD I'm having to re-write quite alot it seems

What's wrong with it? Does it have to do with the capitalization of variables and paths? I know that's a big problem with mysql

What's wrong with it? Does it have to do with the capitalization of variables and paths? I know that's a big problem with mysql

That is least of the problems the main problem is the dll. I need to get the hive calls from the dll and import them into the writer.pl but I don't have the source for the dlls, so I'm having to write it up from scratch

That is least of the problems the main problem is the dll. I need to get the hive calls from the dll and import them into the writer.pl but I don't have the source for the dlls, so I'm having to write it up from scratch

Ahhh yes that would be a problem. Have you tried .NET reflector? Idk if you can decompile it. My guess it no but it's worth a shot.

Also what linux distro are you guys having the best luck with?

I'm looking into getting a dedi host with an i5-2400 but since I don't want to pay for windows monthly I ended up here.

I used wine before on my last dedi box and that worked OK.

It should not be an issue to get the select/insert/update statements i guess. If zupa wants people to use this also on linux he will help us if soul for whatever reason says no. Don't want to have the source code of the dll...just the statements.

@zupa: i had a quick look this week into the project thread and there are 4 different dlls mentioned if i saw that correctly. Which one is the right one here or does the server owner needto choose what does fit best to what other mods he uses?

Is this enough? I mean the data could be read/written in 2 tables. Or is a child always one statement to 1 table? I've asked soul via pm for the child requests and statements and will let you know if i get an answer here. So far no answer.

If you guys end up getting this working me love you long time.

I pretty much designed my server around the single currency banking system. I'm currently migrating from windows to linux and I would be boned without it.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Will do :)

Did you ever receive the CHILD requests from soul?

I'm currently trying to port SC Souls 2.0 but i'm stuck on CHILD:298.

Also do you know why child 102, 302, 388, and 399 are not in the %FN_IPC in writer.pl

are they not used or are they not working?

102: I see that now for the first time. After a quick view it seems that this function is never called somewhere.

I guess the character data is read in 101 together with the player data.

That is the reason why Gender Selection /Play as Zombie did not work I guess. Took me a long time to figure out a way how that works but I do not understand everything.

Did not get an answer from Soul so far. And I do not install a windows server to get the child requests from the log ;)

https://github.com/deannreid/Single-Currency-Banking-System--Linux-OS-

Keep an eye out :) so far I have 60% of the server file checked and edited and I need to add the writer.pl code only got the outline so far, need to wait until Windows Server decides to work so I can check what happens, Probably going to add the Multi-Character support too. but thats last on my list also BE Filters are not the proper ones yet

Edit: Oops thought I was editing my last post.

Keep an eye out :) so far I have 30% of the server file checked and edited and I need to add the writer.pl code only got the outline so far, need to wait until Windows Server decides to work so I can check what happens, Probably going to add the Multi-Character support too. but thats last on my list also BE Filters are not the proper ones yet

Holy crap man you work fast. I had already changed most of the .sqf files to work with the writer.pl script i just didn't know how to code the .pl

If you get this to work I'm buying you a pizza. Somehow...

Edit 1: Ahh I see you're doing the original coin script where they save the vars in the headShots column. Would probably have been easier to try to do than the Souls (2.0) version.

Edit 2: I have the original version (the one you are configuring) working on my local machine in windows. Anything you need me to look up or check?

Updated the writer.pl on the git with "some" edits, nowhere near finished I'm going to resume when I wake up later this even as it is now 8:30am and I've only had 3 hours sleep so good night 

@A Pollo if you want you can just submit a pull request if you get anymore edited, we should probably keep this as 1 thing so its easier and less confusing xD 

Edit: I think somethings broken because I press edit on old post and it just goes ahead and makes a new one.  bleguhg Fun Times.

Keep an eye out :) so far I have 60% of the server file checked and edited and I need to add the writer.pl code only got the outline so far, need to wait until Windows Server decides to work so I can check what happens, Probably going to add the Multi-Character support too. but thats last on my list also BE Filters are not the proper ones yet

I would recommend contacting Axe Cop for the multi character support.  It would be sweet to have that in here and would make running Sheeps Repacks much easier to do.

Sent 16 October 2014 - 07:50 PM

Hello Axe Cop, I wanted to let you know that i sent the following email to Denis Erygin who is the author of the Linux version of Epoch server.

Hello Mr. Erygin

I use your linux Epoch server 1.0.5.1 to run a NAPF Overpoch map on a Linux VPS server (www.noctemoculus.com). I'm looking at using one of Sheep's repacks for the server and it looks like he is running a modified HiveExt.dll by Axe Cop that integrates multiple characters for one Steam ID into the hive. I know you project uses writer.pl to pull CHILD calls from the server logs as an alternative to writing a new linux hive-ext.so. Is there a way to incorporate Axe Cops modifications to the HiveExt.dll into your writer.pl?

Here is a link to Axe Cops forum release of multiple-charater-support on epochmod.com, as well as Sheep's repack on OpenDayz.net for your consideration.

http://opendayz.net/...h-repack.14561/

Axe Cop

Legend

photo-thumb-3289.jpg?_r=1381318562

bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

1122 posts

LocationGermany

DONATOR

Sent 17 October 2014 - 06:07 AM

Hi, thanks for the info.

I don't know the Linux version but my script should produce the necessary CHILD calls so it should be possible  :)