Admin tools, stuck on: "waiting on server to start authantication" help?

Question

Yo guys,

I installed/putted in Admin tools for my dayz epoch server,

But every time i try to join its stuck on  "waiting on server to start authantication"  and the little counter goes really fast, al though you should spawn at 4/5/6it goes beyond that.. after a while when you wait a little longer it takes you back to the lobby screen...

And then you can do it all again, but it wont let me join my server / playing it...

(and btw i broke my wrist yesterday, so it took a very long time to typ this with one hand :/)

(and im also a biginer to when it comes to scripting..) so pleas keep that in mind :P

thnks for checking out this post, and if you have a way to fix this.. pleas respond...

(this is the link were i got my admin tools from: https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools#installation )

Greets

EditedSnowHD

2 answers to this question

I had exactly the same problem the first time I installed it, the thing that made it work for me was the creator of them tools has a YouTube channel and a tut on installing the tools, I watched that and realised I had the smallest of errors. So my advise to you is to reinstall your server and try to install this tool from scratch whilst following along to the video