Topping Up Traders

snipercymraeg

Hi,

I have recently taken over as admin on a server as the owner is due to start Uni, he is helping me all he can but has limited time.

Can anyone advise how to top up the traders at trader cities and wholesalers please ?

It's a Chernarus Overpoch server, dedicated, and using infistar.

I have xampp and BEC but not too sure where to top up.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Not only wrong forum, but "topping them off" is lame and only serves to make players lazy. Why hunt for NVGs when you can hit a grocery store and have enough in Orange Crush to buy a pair in 5 minutes? If someone else had to sell them to the trader first... well then it means players are having an affect on their own world and limits how often rare items show up in the vendors. 

Oh god. That last comment suddenly makes this topic relevant to Arma 3 Epoch - it doesn't need moving to another subforum anymore.

Restocking traders was one of the things that killed longevity in Arma 2 DayZ Epoch. Making players have to sell most if not all of the items available at traders adds more to the long term experience. FAO the Dev Team: automatically topped up trader stocks make no sense. It's meant to be a harsh land. We don't see traders getting deliveries in or looting places themselves. 

People who want it easy can edit their servers to have 500 of everything every restart and get bored quicker.