Keymaker's Kit

MadMartyr

i did not realize it was possible to lose the keys to a vehicle.  i dont see anything in my inventory.  Is this related to death/dying?  If you die, do you lose the keys to the vehicles you have purchased?

i thought vehicles/locking was purely GUID based.  i assumed if you bought it, you can't lose it.  Can anyone elaborate more on this?

i did not realize it was possible to lose the keys to a vehicle.  i dont see anything in my inventory.  Is this related to death/dying?  If you die, do you lose the keys to the vehicles you have purchased?

i thought vehicles/locking was purely GUID based.  i assumed if you bought it, you can't lose it.  Can anyone elaborate more on this?

Yeah keys are like any other item now.  People can kill you for those keys and steal your ride.

Would be really cool to have a "Tracking" System you can craft from a GPS and 3x "Electrical Parts" and 1x "Battery"

You can attach it to any vehicle you own and if stolen it will send a Custom Marker Tracked every hour and broadcast to any future GPS that Player holds.

It will of course be destroyed in the event the vehicle is destroyed.