SPAWN KILLER (Beware of the Girl in the Purple Wetsuit)

SPAZ#

first off on spawn island you cant shoot each other but it may have been someone outside the island shooting in, which is what happens most of the time at the spawn traders... people in the area are safe from each other but people outside can shoot in....   and there is a rule, axle has said in game chats many times do not camp spawn areas or you risk losing your whitelisting....

Unfortunately the person who killed me was in the initial spawn with me, she (wearing a purple wetsuit) shot me in the head and took my gear. when i respawned she told me she killed me and there's nothing I can do about it then logged off =[

Also, the traders at the initial spawns can sell weapons but its not as common as the rest of the traders around the map. It's prob because not many people sell their weapons at the initial spawn.

That is true and I did spawn in with all my gears, but I wouldn't dare kill people at the initial spawn, thats just cheap.. not to mention she knew it was against the rules.. oh well im fully geared again but just wanted to let people know of this so something can be done to completely protect players at the initial spawn.