You are not Whitelisted... i was playing last night.

pup

Even the slightest bit of info from the devs or someone in the know would be good,

I am all geared up in the US servers now, but I have high ping which is no good for anyone(although I did get shot at...and I am pretty sure my high ping is what saved me ;) ).

And besides that I want to play/test with my local community on Aussie servers.

Please guys let us know how to proceed, I really, really don't want to have to chase another key down....spent the best part or 10 hours watching streams and consistantly being beaten by seconds to get one.

Was hoping it would be sorted overnight. Oh well. Spoke with Axel in TS, he mentioned that he was going to pass on to vbawol.

Because the of the Oz server roll back the white list was as well and has not updated with keys given out a few days ago.

I have another key, but do not want to "waste" it just so I can play. Would rather give it to someone so they can play. Especially after trying so long to get the first and giving myself a stroke in the process.

Having issues as well...  Picked up a key from the orangesherbet epoch bomb thingy last night. As I didn't have the client fully downloaded yet and I have slow internet(the price I pay for living in the woods on a lake, I'm lucky to have 6MB :P) I let it sit for the night. Get home from work today and attempt to log in. I can pull the server list up and attempt to connect, but keep getting bounced back to the server selection screen immediately. This happens both with clicking play on the launcher with Arma 3 running and without. No error message at all. Client claims it's fully downloaded.

I copied and pasted the response I got from the steam website last night directly to the orangesherbet chat and it fits what everyone else has gotten with a successful key claim.  "Success! You have been added to the whitelist."

Note: I was Polaran in the twitch chat.

Having issues as well...  Picked up a key from the orangesherbet epoch bomb thingy last night. As I didn't have the client fully downloaded yet and I have slow internet(the price I pay for living in the woods on a lake, I'm lucky to have 6MB :P) I let it sit for the night. Get home from work today and attempt to log in. I can pull the server list up and attempt to connect, but keep getting bounced back to the server selection screen immediately. This happens both with clicking play on the launcher with Arma 3 running and without. No error message at all. Client claims it's fully downloaded.

I copied and pasted the response I got from the steam website last night directly to the orangesherbet chat and it fits what everyone else has gotten with a successful key claim.  "Success! You have been added to the whitelist."

Note: I was Polaran in the twitch chat.

From what you have said here, it seems like an unrelated problem, we have all already been in the game, and now it won't let us rejoin the AU servers. We have gone from being "whitelisted" and playing, to getting a message saying we are not whitelisted.

This seems due to a server rollback at an inopportune time.

I suggest searching the forums further, at the least clicking that D/L button again, good luck.

Having issues as well...  Picked up a key from the orangesherbet epoch bomb thingy last night....

Same problem! Yesterday I watched the stream Sequisha. Was lucky enough to get key on the end of the stream!
I activated steam ACC, but when trying to log on the server says I'm not whitelisted.

What to do?)

Same problem! Yesterday I watched the stream Sequisha. Was lucky enough to get key on the end of the stream!
I activated steam ACC, but when trying to log on the server says I'm not whitelisted.

What to do?)

Have you been able to log on to any servers? Or is it just th Aussies ones?

If you can't log on to any, chances are someone activated the key before you :(

The key was not activated. I activated and tied to steam, everything was in order )

Ah ok, it seems like you have a different problem to the one this thread is addressing.

We have all already been on and playing.

You are best to find a thread, or create one, that addresses your specific problem, otherwise your issue may get lost in amongst these posts.

Good luck mate.

Ah ok, it seems like you have a different problem to the one this thread is addressing.

We have all already been on and playing.

You are best to find a thread, or create one, that addresses your specific problem, otherwise your issue may get lost in amongst these posts.

Good luck mate.

Okay, thx bro!