You are not Whitelisted... i was playing last night.

pup

I got a key from Axles stream last night and was playing very happly, i log on today to the same server and it says i'm not white listed and i get booted for Publicvariable restriction #0. this is really annoying me am i still able to play or does this mean i have to battle hundreds of people again just so i can play again? please help, i loved the Epoch mod on A2 and put hundreds of hours into it and the A3 verson is better again and i really want to play this.

There was a server crash yesterday, After which I would have played for a few hours looted up and moved around a fair bit with friends. Today when I jump on, I was moved back to where I was when the server had crashed the day before, with the same gear I had been wearing then.

My guess is that its related, people who have got whitelisted after this time cannot join because the server has wound back, and as far as it knows you are not whitelisted.

This has only happened today though, I can join every other server bar the AU ones, pretty frustrating considering my ping is upwards of 260 on everything else....hopefully they can fix it soon.

Yes but from playing on the server, it looks like it has been wound back to yesterday afternoon sometime when you were not whitelisted. So I assume the Australian servers do not know you are whitelisted because the server thinks its yesterday.

And from reading this thread and speaking to others I know, it seems all the people experiencing this either got their key last night, or today. Everyone that had it before yesterday afternoon when the server crashed can play fine.

So I'm sure this will be fixed soon :).

not as easy as just "Grabing another key" i tried all night for that damn key and i only got it by fluke, Axle loged of and put one last key in chat and i was probably the only one with the whitelist page still working. i wan't my damn key to work again. it's stupid how i can play on US servers but not AU servers.