Hacker/Scripter

pikachu312

So i was playing with my friend, talking over TS, when suddenly a guy runs up to us with all his guns holstered. As a quick reaction i spray him down with my Katiba 6.5mm. The problem was, that he just ignored us, went into the building where the trader was. Meanwhile we're emptying our rounds on him. I was trying to get him to shoot me, but he wouldn't(to get his name). 1 minute later, one of his friends comes and shoot me, and 30 seconds later my teammate. The guy who shot us clearly worked with the scripter since he didn't try to shoot him or anything. It happened on the OCFR02 server.

Evidence:

I know the evidence is a bit thin but it's a worth the try. I'm 100% sure he was hacking and it is one of those three guys

Hope justice will be served

- Pikachu

I love my kill. And thats desinc. Its Arma 3 and i have seen this a 100 times on Arma 3 servers.. So no hacker. I was on that server to and on that time 4 guys had problems opening stuff. I had problems getting in my car. so deel with this and stop calling evry one hackers. That video is no proof whats so ever

I was involved tonight in an encounter in which my friend and I put lots of bullets into 2 guys at close range. They didn't die and managed to kill us in the exchange.

I didn't write anything in side chat because it could've been desync or body armour, that's if body armour is in game?

I suspect foul play but don't we all when we first encounter such experiences?

me and a friend of mine had a similar issue, i dont like to be the guy who calls hacks but the guy took a full 6.5 100 round mag to the head then 1 shots my friend(from about 5m away, i was hidden as had no gun out(repair tool in hand)) he then called him on it, and i shot the guy with a pistol to the head and he dies, we think the call on hacker made him switch god off but again no proof, i do believe there are hackers on the servers, assholes get into everything!

This could be desync yes...But the red flags here lean towards a hacker, the code knows for sure.

Cobramike...thanks for letting us know you was with the hacker in question. This video might not be proof, but i have seen enough here to say i smell fish.

Love the defense, its arma 3 , i seen this a hundred times blah blah blah... its laughable.

that video is definitely not desync.

I admin several servers, and when players ask me to deliver a starter crate of building supplies to them

more oft than not, they shoot the crap out of me

so I tp with god mode on, I take bullets just like that video, 

coincidentally enough I spawn crates for the players, just like the breaking point vid in the comments

We gotta remember here, this is arma,  there are a lot of hacks readily available for the game

it would be foolish to think that epoch mod would be an exception to this rule

So far I've been lucky, I have not been killed by a hacker

But I have witnessed a helicopter teleporting around the map on AU01 server. I have no idea who it was, but I saw it

then others saw it and made mention of it in side chat, I decided it was time to log out then

(it doesnt take long for cheaters to get bored of just TP'ing around the map, before they start killing people for fun)