Launcher problamos

JohnO

Hi guys wondering if you can help

While waiting for a key im trying to use the launcher to download the mod, so should I get a key im ready!

But I keep getting the message, TORRENT THREAD EXITED?

Do I need a torrent program or does the launcher do every for me?

Thanks guys

I think I had to relaunch the loader after I installed it before it would connect and start downloading(since it launches automatically after installing it).. if I remember correctly.  Close the launcher and start it again and try downloading.

What OS are you running the launcher on to get the torrent exited error? Is designed to look for user download directory.

Filter for Epoch to find servers.

They're probably having the same issue I've been having on and off.  For some reason, every once in a while Arma 3 just won't pull up any servers at all, like it's not connecting to Steam's matchmaking or something.  Reboot the game, no bueno.  I end up having to remote in.  Then a couple hours later it will just start working again.  I'm guessing it's an issue with connectivity between steam client and server(if I understand how that works correctly).

@dgeesio:  You can try googling for the IP:PORT and just remote in.  That's usually how I do it anyways, don't have to wait for server list to populate, it's already entered in remote field if you did it last time.  PS: Your avatar is creepy.