Reminder: This is TESTING, not just PLAYING

Mystykall

All I have seen is 90% of the people talking trying to troll or get "peoples white listing removed", stop bitching like little kids and play the damn game and report bugs to get this mod improved. Stop troll baiting, and trying to get people banned for "glitching", report what they are doing if anything but stop screaming "I'M GONNA REPORT YOU TO AXLE AND GET YOUR WHITELIST REMOVED". It's childish that you kids are just trolling and wasting dev time on stupid shit, and if you did it to me I'd put your ass in a far corner of a map and let you think about what you did.

All I have seen is 90% of the people talking trying to troll or get "peoples white listing removed", stop bitching like little kids and play the damn game and report bugs to get this mod improved. Stop troll baiting, and trying to get people banned for "glitching", report what they are doing if anything but stop screaming "I'M GONNA REPORT YOU TO AXLE AND GET YOUR WHITELIST REMOVED". It's childish that you kids are just trolling and wasting dev time on stupid shit, and if you did it to me I'd put your ass in a far corner of a map and let you think about what you did.

Have to agree that i too find side chat hilarious at times , Some percentage of people have got the key expecting a finished product it appears rather than being able to help developers make the finished project we all want . Hopefully Awol , Axle and so forth are just getting on releasing updates and content that we can all enjoy . 

An added turn off side chat button would be greatly appreciated as well.

Turn down VON.  I'm pretty sure it doesn't effect direct chat.

Uh, hold up.. are we allowed to post videos now?  I thought you guys didn't want content leaked everywhere until it's opened at least.  If so, you guys might want to open a sticky in Announcements on rules of etiquette. =P

Well what do you expect when they are having key giveaways everyday on twitch. When i heard about the mod i sent mails to the admins offering to help test it the next day i noticed that none of them had looked at the mail so i donated hoping they would read the mail and give me a yes or no but they haven't even looked at my mail still. So for 3 days i tried to "win" a key off twitch. that did not go so well..... I gave up when i noticed in a giveaway that people where using multiple twitch accounts to have better odds and I also seen one of the streamers run into a hacker while he was playing....

I don't think this is much of a test more of a advertisement because what i have seen from twitch streams the epoch mod runs allot smother then most of the mods for arma 3 especially mods like king of the hill that mod de-syncs so much i gave up playing it and i know its not me i have 85mb download 11mb upload and a i7 3820 with two gtx 660's.....

well im done ranting ill see you guys in 0.5 maybe because im not wasting any more of my time refreshing a forum or watching a twitch stream that 95% of the people there are only there for a key and not because the streamer is good