Want some cheap Steam Games?

Chunk. No Captain Chunk.

new_zps001a4a39.png

Hey people, we... kinda did some upgrades...

So we kinda made a few sales and it seems to be increasing more than we kinda expected. We offer about 30 steam games on Ebay, of which we are the best sellers, lowest price and have a guarantee of getting the game to you the same day, if not. Your money back.

So this is a little advertisement for us, if anyone is interested in any of the games we have for sale, buy it and I make sure I get that game to you ASAP (I get it to you personally!), so you'll be expecting a visit from the Captain with your goods.

Here is a link to our ebay page, of which here you can find our products, we aim to get like 6-8 new products up a day so there's plenty for people to buy.

So you have our name, our ebay page. Come on down to see what we can sell to you!

• 2 weeks later...

naw , i had 2 but gave them to friends

Ah, that sucks. If you still have one I wouldn't mind one off you if you let me know how much you'd like for it. It'd have to be a steam copy of course, and have a key or be gifted. I want to buy it for a friend. With regard to ARMA, how much can you get ARMA on its own for, chunk? The full collection is available on eBay at the moment for £20 (Arma2, arma2oa & all addons).

Ah, that sucks. If you still have one I wouldn't mind one off you if you let me know how much you'd like for it. It'd have to be a steam copy of course, and have a key or be gifted. I want to buy it for a friend. With regard to ARMA, how much can you get ARMA on its own for, chunk? The full collection is available on eBay at the moment for £20 (Arma2, arma2oa & all addons).

£20? hmm, have a look at fast2play.com around £11.50:

Arma II: Complete Collection includes 5 items:

ARMA II

ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead

ARMA II: British Armed Forces

ARMA II: Private Military Company

ARMA II: Army of the Czech Republic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump for what ? I asked a question for an ArmA 3 price almost a month back and had no answer.

If that's your dedication to support you can count me out :P I'll buy from real sellers with proper support.

Try 

https://www.g2a.com/

be sure to look where u live and see what u need, prices can change on where u want the game ^^