Favourite Metal : Very Off Topic

Nakama Mind

I was listening to some good ol Ensiferum when it dawned on me....I wonder if anyone else over @ epoch forums listens to metal while doing computer shtuffs!

Post your fav metal for me to listen to! I probably already have heard it but maybe not and either way I love all genres and instruments and for the record most music will appeal to me be it hardcore metal, or some J-pop :D (I think it comes from a musical background at a young age & a very open mind).

NO GENRE BASHING <3 ...

Metal only plz n thx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyvPe0uqjjY

• 2 weeks later...

Well................

interesting thought - here ya go - old skool UK thrash is my taste... so ya got - Bolt Thrower, Lawnmower Deth, Sabbat, Re-Animator, Acid Reign..... Also like Maiden, Helloween, ACDC, Motorhead, Dio, Black Sabbath, Anthrax,  Slayer, Kreator, Megdeth and many others.

So pretty much old skool tbh... I don't mind stuff like A7X and stone sour nightwish... which is about as modern as I get lol.

I was lucky enough to see Megadeath live with Job for a Cowboy, Lamb of God and Children of Bodom. Very good show!

Props on the Dio and Sabbath love!

Never really got into Acid Reign or Re-Animator I will have to check them out for sure, I assume you like Mastodon, Gorjira, Meshuggah etc....