Cannot access server since 1.0.2.3

HansVonTeabag

Question

I have been playing on the BoD servers for months now (give or take) and they recently made the change to Epoch.

There have been absolutely no problems until tonight, for some reason after updating to 1.0.2.3 I was able to join the server straight away but then there was a server restart 15 minutes later and since then my game never receives the long mission file when I try and join. However the server appears to go through the process of loading in anyways but once it gets to the screen where it tells me no scripts were found and then I click continue and it shows my character for a split second before taking me to a screen with ONLY a disconnect button: heres a pic of the screen I get

http://i.imgur.com/Y15cUwH.png?1

This has not happened to my friend who also plays there and he has had zero problems joining and playing yet everytime I try it just takes me to this same screen over and over and never lets me join, also once I click on Disconnect my screen goes white and stays that way until I force close the game.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if there is perhaps some way to fix this without having to remove arma 2 and OA, any help here peeps would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

6 answers to this question