0.1.0.1 Molder's Super Awesome bug Squasher mechanic thingy thread

Molder169

As promised this will be my bug reporting tool to be reported after each time I play the game. Ill be working to report anything I find with as detailed a description as I can. PLEASE let me know if what I've reported is not a bug, or confirm the bugs I report would be greatly appreciated. If the devs who are reading this would like specific things tested feel free to shoot me an email or message me here and I'll be happy to work on it.

9/11/14:

-PLAYER 1  Dropped acog sight on ground, Player 2 picked it up to NOT find it in his inventory, ACOG assumed deleted (player 2 told me this is a recuring bug on altis life as well, maybe you guys can work it out)

-Player 2 died and Player 1 looted the body. player 2 was a female character wearing a female wetsuit. player 1 picked up the wetsuit which then turned into a male wetsuit. durring this same instance player 2's gun disapeared immediatly after death.

-Cannot access inventory while in a vehicle at times or at all. I am not sure if this is an ARMA III thing or a glitch. but felt it deserved reporting.

9/12/2014:

brought boat to 133145 trader. sold boat, went back. boat was still there. went back to trader sold it again... and again... crypto was transfered and boats were duped

there has been so much lag and desync due to ddos attacks lately that sometimes things just take a few minutes to like many many minutes for stuff to show up/transfer/ just work......

currently you are not allowed to access inventory while in a vehicle.   I will also tell you player to player trading is really bugged as well so don't even mess with it...  it usually ends up with one player losing everything in his/her backpack and the item transferred never arriving to the other player either...