Spawn campers on ATL#02

wingtip

These guys were clearly shooting people as they spawned at the eastern spawn point on the southeast side of the spawn sitting up on top of the mountain looking down at the wide open fields of players coming from the spawn.... they can not lie their way out of this, they were dug in at key rock locations...they weren't trading or looting ...they were WAITING for people coming out of the spawn....  not just new spawns but many of us coming from other servers already geared up...

they pinned us down good, killed a few of us and since the batterys have been severely handicapped now, we ran out of battery for revives and heals and just ended up leaving the server.....

they were (spelling may not be correct and im sure they'll change their names)

altman

insomniac

cippy

moo

you or cippy were the first one to kill one of us I cant remember which...   we were leaving the spawn heading south east, we saw you up on the hill, then saw you go prone so we took cover till we knew what you were up to... then we saw you scoping in on us and then you took the first shots... once you fired we defended ourselves but then started taking shots from another hilltop from the other players and there were a few we never were able to kill and get their names...

axle has said before, camping traders and spawns is against rules so anyone doing so risks losing their whitelisting.... just sayin

wingtip...   I was in a ghillie by a rock,  there were fresh spawns all around me with no weapons. I never shot at any of them. There was someone shooting, I think from across the valley. 

Someone clothed with a gun came up on the other side of the rock I was at. they pointed at me, I fired, I died..lol.

I didn't kill that person.  3 or 4 of us were killed there.

I went back after spawning to get me gear and was killed again.  After the 3rd time getting killed there I finally got gear and got out of there and went to Dorida.

There I got the only kill I have on this server, and was killed by that persons team mates.  :)

If that was you by the rock, sorry for shooting at you but someone was shooting up there before you ran up and I was trying to find them.

Definitely seems to be the rule, but an admin will probably need to see proof (video) and/or be there at the time of this happening. Nobody is getting kicked from alpha on word alone. 

As long as people can server hop and appear with full gear at spawns, people will camp them. My suggestion, gtfo of spawn quick if you're geared and don't look back. 

From what i've witnessed quite a bit on the servers is people that are fully geared that shoot at you from the trader and then when you kill them because they were shooting they cry that you are "spawn camping" It goes both ways but people always gotta be trollin.

Also before you QQ about such things please have video proof as it will make it more believable.

Figured I would step in on this since you know...you're crying. Me and my crew were all set in our ways on the OCATL01 server which had just kicked everybody for a Script Restriction #6 and wasn't letting people back in. At which point, my crew went over to the OCATL02 server. We were fully loaded, you were fully loaded. We spawned out of a portal, ran the opposite way of you...literally 200-300m away from the trader city and you were heading to the same exact town we were. Needless to say, your crew wasn't looting that town. So we slaughtered you, you came back and grabbed your gear and ... well ... tried getting vengeance bu that failed for you...You lost a shootout. Plain and simple...no camping was being done. Now move along and stop wasting the devs eyes.

it is not crying, it is reporting players violating the rules of the alpha... and  heres a little more info....  melly was one of the players in our group....ya. axles wife so I don't need any video, she saw it all.

ya altman I was pinned down by the rock below you, the other members of our group are the ones who flanked around and got a few of you... I have no idea what cippy is talking about heading to the same place he was...  we just picked a direction and started running and we were surrounded by open hills, and all these people up top  just started pounding us soon as we set foot out of the spawn trader area we weren't even 100m away yet....   pretty lame and as I said it was witnessed by melly and she may have even been streaming so it could still exist on film somewhere if any viewers recorded it...

its over and done with... I don't care if you think people cry about reporting you cippy... it just shows what kind of player you are.... as "shadow" confirmed above, rules are rules and have been stated by the devs several times......... you guys shot first.

and "skydog"  you are right, I agree there should be way more spawn locations...  say each of the manhole covers you enter has a chance to spawn you to 3 or 4 locations in that area....

Is that the same Melly that shot into trader, killed 3 of our crew and destroyed our speedboat then apologised profusely?

Dudes, this is a game and this is the developers forum, shit happens in a game where hard earned gear is lost in an instant. I never thought I would see in game tears on here!

Maybe there should be a sub forum for in game play issues regarding rules?

Hi!

I couln´t find the rule-topic either. I´ve seen too many corpses when spawning in. Just ran my ass outta there! But I´m sick of spawn and trader campers!

People don't seem to understand that they're meant to be testing, not being asshats.

Best regards :) Love the development <3

so how did you find these rules or did u just make them up?

because axle comes into the various servers regularly and announces it in chat... and if you read this thread instead of just jumping on the troll wagon, others have confirmed it as well....   and cippy , ya YOU may have been 300 m out but we werent even 100 m away yet... no sooner than stepping out of the trader area we're engaged AND THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES....   i dont give a flying fuck if you do it again or not cippy... just be aware that you do risk losing your whitelisting and thats straight from the devs... period.