Pete

Hello :) I've got few questions about the in-game temperature and how it affects the character in game:

Is there any way to change the display temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius? (if so - how?)

Also - What do those numbers actually mean/do? At which point should I be worried?

Are there any consequences of going over lower or upper boundaries? Are there any symptoms?

I know there are cold and heat packs.. just not quite sure when to use them.

I know that's a lot of questions.. but I would appreciate if someone could answer at least some of them ;p

Thanks!

I believe your body rests at 98.6 degrees F. I hope they allow you to change your measurements to fit the metric or imperial system. Everybody is different.

But I know that if you are bitten by a snake, and your toxicity goes up, your temperature will also rise. You will need to use Cold Packs to make sure it doesn't get out of hand (I don't know the maximum temperature or minimum, maybe someone can elaborate on that?).

Other implementations I haven't seen yet, such as getting colder in rain or hotter in the sun after running.

Heres what ive been doing.

As stated above normal is 98.6

If you are bitten by a snake or rabid dog and get Toxin then your body temp will rise until the toxin slowly goes away. Using a cold pack will lower your body temp by one degree per cold pack.

At the same time while the toxin is going away then your body will develop immunity.

As far as a decreased body temp this happens alot at night and while swimming without propper gear. Using a heat pack will raise your temp by one degree.

I try yo keep my temp above 95 and below 101. But im a bit on the cautous side.

Hope this helps