0.1.0.1 hotfix

badbullet

I was wondering if there is going to be more percentage of scrap metal spawning as i have trampled tons and tons of trash in about 30 hours of gameplay over different characters and found in grand total a sum of 8 scrap metal . This does not look good for my scrap metal empire . Has anyone had the same issue ?

lol yeh, it's very hard to find any kinda of building material, and i asked once if there was a certain place that mortar spawns and i got a load of dumb answers saying "in loot spawns" then i did get a answer eventually. even then they are hard to find, if only we could upgrade walls with lumber :)

lol yeh, it's very hard to find any kinda of building material, and i asked once if there was a certain place that mortar spawns and i got a load of dumb answers saying "in loot spawns" then i did get a answer eventually. even then they are hard to find, if only we could upgrade walls with lumber :)

Agree upgrade lumber wall option would be such a good idea , as long as you could also destroy it thus helping the server by cleaning up data