[Release] 3.0 Door Management - No More Codes

Zupa

Hello, script works good, but i have one big problem.. Door management works, eye scan too, i havent scroll menu, but it nvm.

The problem is that after every restart are players stuffs gone from cars, storage shades, safes and so.. It will happend after add this script..

Anyone can help?

Hello, script works good, but i have one big problem.. Door management works, eye scan too, i havent scroll menu, but it nvm.

The problem is that after every restart are players stuffs gone from cars, storage shades, safes and so.. It will happend after add this script..

Anyone can help?

Check your server_monitor.sqf, guessing you have both "inventory" and "intentory" there which you'll have to fix. I actually did this mistake on a test server couple hours ago.

As for not getting scroll menu: there are two places in fn_selfactions.sqf where you'll find "s_player_followdog = -1;", add stuff in install guide behind latter.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello people I have a problem I use plot managment and managment door would use but I always get an error message and have actually done everything right, I do need help sry for my bad english

Error Message: File mpmissions \ DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus \ door management \ ComboLockUI.hpp, line 5: /Entercode/Controls.ComboLockUIPic: Undefined BaseClass 'RscPicture'

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All,

So I have a super weird issue that I have not been able to figure out and I am not having much luck finding an answer on the forums. 

I have Plot for Life installed and working on my server and I just installed Door Management and everything works great until the server restarts. After that I can no longer manage or eye scan the doors I built as it no longer recognizes me as the owner. 

I have checked both Client and Server side RPT logs and there are no error showing up. 

I went back through the installation instructions to verify that I input thing correctly and I am not seeing any things that I missed. 

If you need any files let me know.

Appreciate any help that anyone has to offer : )

Update:

I also just found out that now once I restart I can no longer put any objects down and I get a "need plot pole within meters. 

The plot pole is still there and I can access the manage plot info so seems to PUID related but this wasn't an issue prior.

Here is a link to my mission/server files if someone wouldn't mind taking a look around. 

Update #2: nevermind, I fixed this issue. Went back threw my server_updateobject.sqf file and found an extra }; in there

Edited by gavner
more info

Anyone know if there is a way to get the eye scan/manage door/ overlay to appear after you have eye scanned?

Currently if you eye scan it unlocks the door and then anytime after that it just unlocks without scanning after the first authentication. This is fine but then if you need to add someone to the door, you have to wait for a restart to get the overlay back. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've followed these instructions (0 - 7) exactly but my server wont start with these files installed.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to scripting and although I've added a few things to my server with minimal effort I can't get this to work. 

I've either missed a step in the beginning or simply don't understand the process. 

Step 0 has me download these files but never says what to do with them. I can only assume this is where my error is.

0 - Download the files from github:

https://github.com/DevZupa/DoorManagement

Thanks in advance, Bricktop 

EDIT: I added the Door Management folder to the root of my mission pbo. 

This is still not working and my server wont start unless I load my backup files. 

Edited by Bricktop

Love this script, Thank You Very Much.

I noticed you can disable putting in manual codes, but after all the glitchers getting around our attempts to stop them from brute forcing and using the escape bug, I decided to have a little fun with them. Since the lock is now tied to the player and not the Combo this was very easy.

I made an Event.

Name: trololol
Event Type: Recurring
Execute Every: I have it set for @ restart
Start: Now
End: Never

UPDATE
            `Object_DATA`
        SET
            `Object_DATA`.`CharacterID` = 9999
        WHERE
            `Object_DATA`.`Classname` LIKE 'CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ'
             OR `Object_DATA`.`Classname` LIKE 'CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ'
             OR `Object_DATA`.`Classname` LIKE 'Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked'
             OR `Object_DATA`.`Classname` LIKE 'Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked'
             OR `Object_DATA`.`Classname` LIKE 'Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked'

Definer: root@localhost
Comment: trololol

Fun Times :)

Anyone ever seen this error and know a fix for it ?

Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/main_combo/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/top_left/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/top_right/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/mid_left/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/mid_right/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/bottom_left/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/bottom_right/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/exit_combo_btn/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/unlock_combo_btn/

Best regards .

Anyone ever seen this error and know a fix for it ?

Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/main_combo/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/top_left/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/top_right/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/mid_left/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/mid_right/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/bottom_left/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/bottom_right/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/exit_combo_btn/
Error loading control mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\description.ext/Entercode/Controls/unlock_combo_btn/

Best regards .

I'm having the same problem with my setup. I've had this mod working before too, so I may just try and reinstall. I've been busy doing other things lately and I haven't had much time to tinker around with it. I do know those are defined in your ComboLockUI.hpp, so I guess you could start there (making sure it's included correctly, etc). Let me know if you figure it out though, I'll do the same.

Are your *.hpp files in a separate location then your sqf files? Not sure if this could cause a problem, but it's worth a shot. Mine aren't and this is what I'll be trying if nobody else answers.

I'm having the same problem with my setup. I've had this mod working before too, so I may just try and reinstall. I've been busy doing other things lately and I haven't had much time to tinker around with it. I do know those are defined in your ComboLockUI.hpp, so I guess you could start there (making sure it's included correctly, etc). Let me know if you figure it out though, I'll do the same.

Are your *.hpp files in a separate location then your sqf files? Not sure if this could cause a problem, but it's worth a shot. Mine aren't and this is what I'll be trying if nobody else answers.

The problem for me was in the defines.hpp i merged them with my existing ones but i seemed to have missed a couple .

Got it to work now and the locks are working only thing that is weird is that the sound is a bit slow the ticking of the padlock .

The problem for me was in the defines.hpp i merged them with my existing ones but i seemed to have missed a couple .

Got it to work now and the locks are working only thing that is weird is that the sound is a bit slow the ticking of the padlock .

I figured it out for myself, #include has a case sensitive path

Edited by kelso000

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

since im using door management i noticed some errors:

17:16:20 Error in expression <teWest && !(locked _object)) then {
if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
{
>
17:16:20   Error position: <_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
{
>
17:16:20   Error Undefined variable in expression: _objectid
17:16:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 25
17:16:20 Error in expression <Inventory",[]]);
if (str(_inventory) != _previous) then {
if(alive _object) then>
17:16:20   Error position: <_previous) then {
if(alive _object) then>
17:16:20   Error Undefined variable in expression: _previous
17:16:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 76
17:16:20 Error in expression <iable ["ObjectUID","0"];

if ((typeName _objectID != "string") || (typeName _uid>
17:16:20   Error position: <_objectID != "string") || (typeName _uid>
17:16:20   Error Undefined variable in expression: _objectid
17:16:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 17

Maybe anybody could me to fix them.

Thanks in advanced

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone else have the issue where the combo lock appears but you can't use it? I'm not using antihacks or any other mod.

Any ideas on what could be causing this ? 

Edit: I'm also getting the message that I'm not authorised to manage this door, even when I've just built it. 

Thanks

Excellent script. Still working out issues with typos n stuff. But so far, both this and the plot management script are worth the time :)

Edit: The issue with combo lock and not authorised to use door management persists :p

Edited by MatthewK

Edit: Figure it out.

I'm using doorLocked from the infistar items menu. So there's no upgrade going on. hence the upgrade sqf doesn't get to do its thing.

Is there anyway this routine for the upgrade script can be added for people placing lockedDoor kits ? 

Edit: When removing locks from the door , nothing happens and you get stuck in a building loop, so can't build anything else unless you log out and back in.

thanks

• 1 month later...