• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By salival
      Hi guys,
      Quite a few admins asked me to release my Change Code script so here it is, It comes with BattlEye filters, too.
      This will allow players to set the code on placement/upgrade of doors, lockboxes and safes as well as changing them after they are placed.
      https://github.com/oiad/changeCode
    • By Joseph Thompson
      Hello all,
      My name is Joseph. I am looking for active members on Arma 2-Overpoch to join a Team. You must have some knowledge in playing the game and  you must have a working mic (No Echo).
      We will be playing on a server that has recently started up but has big hopes for its self. The staff/Admins are really helpful and have helped to create other servers in the past.
      We will be working together as a team to attend and capture missions also Helping with base building ECT. How you play is entirely up to you if you (this meaning if you want to be a bandit or a hero)
      You must be over the ages of 16 and have a strong sense of humor.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Please ensure you have one of the following programs:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Team-speak
      Please fill in this form if you are interested in joining us.
      Age-
      Name
      SteamName-
      SkypeName-
      DiscordName-
      Playtime-
      And last one: Are you from the UK?-
      If you would like to contact me
      Discord: Joseph_Richards#3973

• By unconditional
      Hi everybody,
      scuse me for intrusion :)
      If I did not make mistakes ... maybe I could create a script to unlock the doors through use of the hotwirekit...
      I did not understand how the system of credits on scripts works ... so I want to clarify that my work was based on a script of @salival to which I wrote in private before publishing this. I waited a week but not having received an answer...i think it is still right to make available to the community as much as I did...
      So all the credits go @salival because i am based on his garagedooropener...
      Now...this is my work:
      -1) custom variable.sqf:
      -2) custom fn_selfActions.sqf:
      -3) in custom script folder (under mission folder);
      red text in the script below is needed only if you want to log in .rpt when someone try a hotwiring. If you want this, you have to leave red text in the script and you also have to do step 4

STEP 4 and 5 to do ONLY if you want to see log in .rpt
      -4) in inf.sqf (mission folder);
      -5) in custom script folder (under mission folder);
      - FINISH :-)
      Obviously i think it can be improved and for this reason i make it public, so that those who know more than me can suggest additions or modifications...

For example ... I added a public variable to know via the .rpt file when a hotwire was used and whether it was successful or not.
      Maybe you can also add a routine to signal in the map or through text message for all the players that someone is trying to force a door...

I tried it on my server and it seems to work fine.

I await your observations and suggestions.

I repeat: ALL CREDITS GO TO @SALIVAL

Thanks for the attention.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord