Australian Server Question

Chunners

• 3 weeks later...

So there was an Australian server up for the last couple of days, which I found out about last night after having spent a couple of weeks away from the mod due to my ping.

Today it seems to be gone, with my lowest ping on the servers (including unofficial) at 300ms, I guess I'm going back to ArmaII:OA.

Any word on an official Aus server?

So there was an Australian server up for the last couple of days, which I found out about last night after having spent a couple of weeks away from the mod due to my ping.

Today it seems to be gone, with my lowest ping on the servers (including unofficial) at 300ms, I guess I'm going back to ArmaII:OA.

Any word on an official Aus server?

Yep, VERT01 is an official server hosted in Sydney.

Yeah it hasn't restarted like the past day or more.... There seemed to be a hacker on last night. Tp'd to our base, with an ai companion? Then stole chopper and just flew around for ages...

It restarts 4PM UTC+12 daily. Hackers are a bit of an issue without any whitelisting system, but there isn't much that can be done about that.

i have contacted vert hosting and they sent this back,

They're currently being worked on due to the recent A3 update, but they are of a lower priority than other projects.

James Warner
Vert Hosting.

so looks like we may be waiting even longer unfortunately 

Maybe I've been spoiled by the NZ server...The load in file for it is heaps bigger too...

I have been on that one - larger file due to admin tools and messaging scripts by looks of it but they have stuff spawning ok. Larger file also as they have an intro cam working on spawning in.