Twitch Streamer ^,^

Angelblood123

Hello Names Angel Twitch name is Angelblood123, I stream mon-fri from around 8am - 5am pst heard about this and saw it in the arma 3 game types, i would like to promote your mod on my channel wouldn't be all that i would play which is just me being honest will more then likely be around 5 or so hours a day cause if i play something to much i just get burnt out if u think that i can be of help or if you could use anymore attention by all means send me a key if not, its no biggy i don't mind waiting til everyone else gets to play.

Also a question in the turns of base building i was watching Psy build a base by the air field and he was worried about the materials that he was using turned the wrong way and killing him is that something that will be patched out or will it be something that is left in.

Also are there any sort of special vehicles like super armored cars  or a Tank like car, maybe something with mounted weapons.

as a side note i figured u guys might want to know that i average around 25-150 viewers depending on what im streaming so u can get a hint as to how many people will be watching me play. ^,^

I hope you guys have a good day. and i cant wait to play.

Twitch user name is same as it is on here.