Can't Connect to Servers?

Cha_Dude

There are more than 2 servers. Open the filter and put Epoch in the mission name.

Did you enable the mod in the main menu? (configure -> addons click epoch then enable)

The only thing I can suggest then is either the download is corrupt and you should delete the folder and download again or there is a problem with your whitelist so it isn't letting you on.

Is this related to this error at all?

BQVSbbQ.png

Been trying to play all day and keep getting this error on every server. Tried switch profiles, verifying cache integrity on Steam, reinstalling @Epoch, redownloading the torrent and then reinstalling, completely uninstalling Arma 3 and deleting the folder and redownloading everything. Not sure what the next step to try is.

Is this related to this error at all?

BQVSbbQ.png

Been trying to play all day and keep getting this error on every server. Tried switch profiles, verifying cache integrity on Steam, reinstalling @Epoch, redownloading the torrent and then reinstalling, completely uninstalling Arma 3 and deleting the folder and redownloading everything. Not sure what the next step to try is.

I have the same error ... I have a key that gift axle. delete everything and reinstall. How do I know what my problem. Thank you 
  sorry for my English (google translator).