Sign in to follow this  
ATRealMaster

Event Markers?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sjd6795
      Having issues with the epoch events, I don't seem to be getting my correct schedule timing the way I have it setup I should be getting an event spawn at 5 minutes and then another event spawn every 30, 5, and 20 minutes right?

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",5,"event1"],["any","any","any","any",35,"event1"],["any","any","any","any",5,"event2"],["any","any","any","any",10,"event2"],["any","any","any","any",5,"event3"],["any","any","any","any",25,"event3"]];

So with event number 2 it seems to spawn the first one around 5 minutes and then the other one around 10 minutes but it doesn't continue to spawn after the first two initial ones.

• By Tanita-Corp
      Hello guys)
      Tell me please how to make 
      spawned veh. unused 4 day deleted
      with key veh. unused 14 day deleted

I broke my head
    • By Ghostman
      Hello how can i enable in infistar "display owner plotpole" if have enable Map Markers - PlotPoleMarkers
    • By Toby77
      So i wanted to share a script that make's players navigate a bit easier.
      I do not know who created this script its been out there for awhile otherwise i would've share'd his Credits for making this.
      In your init.sqf :
      // Player Location execVM "marker.sqf"; Create a file called marker.sqf and paste this code into it:
      if(hasInterface)then{ [] spawn { waitUntil{uiSleep 0.2;!isNil "EPOCH_playerEnergyMax"}; //wait for player to load _playerPos = createMarkerLocal ["PlayerPOS", position player]; //create marker "PlayerPOS" setMarkerTextLocal ""; // Player marker text eg: You "PlayerPOS" setMarkerTypeLocal "Select"; // Player Marker icon "PlayerPOS" setMarkerColorLocal "ColorBlack"; while{true}do{ waitUntil {uiSleep 0.2;visibleMap}; //update marker only while map is open "PlayerPOS" setMarkerPosLocal position player; }; }; }; Now paste both .sqf files into your mission.pbo.
      I can't remember wich BE filters i added to prevent kicking, But if you need help paste your BE kicks here.

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord