editing traders HELP

sexy sax man

Question

I recently attempted to edit my bandit trader on Napf to an Overpoch only trader on a new Overpoch trader I am running. I tried to follow Raymix's tutorial video on  adding Overpoch traders http://youtu.be/pPJ8cUM0dGE but to no avail. I changed the server traders.sqf to the lists that i wanted to have and set it to neutral and created new tids for each of my new trader lists in the sql (ex. AKs, HKs, DMR variants, cars, LMGs etc..) , and used his method to input all of the weapons, mags, and vehicles into the database for the trader. I reused the server traders id from the old bandit vendor (151), I even created a new trader in the server_traders list of the database with id 151. with all of this done, i enter the game and at the old bandit trader I open up the trader menu, all of my lists appear ( AKs, HKs, DMR variants, cars, LMGs etc..), i can open all of them and my desired items are there, but when i try to buy any of them, It takes my gold, but does not give me the weapon. I try to sell and it gives me "you must have **weapon** in your hands". 

After this I tried to add some of the new Overwatch weapons to the existing hero trader list and they work beautifully. I cant seem to be able to make any new tids work...

sorry if this is a bit rambley.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 answer to this question