Taviana Overpoch Vendors Empty

I am hosting a server through GTXGaming.

Looking to do Overpoch on Taviana.

Did a fresh install using the GTX easy install stuff.

Installed the Gold Coin  mod from here : http://devzupa.be/#/dayz/sc999

First time through I just copied his files over.... everything worked like a champ. I mean amazing.....

EXCEPT - everything is configured for Chernarus. I'm on Taviana. So I had a STARY safezone on the side of a mountain...

Had another trader somewhere out in the ocean.

Other than that, it all worked.

So I started again, same fresh install, same gold coin install <-- except this time I manually moved all of his edits in. Word for word.

Now, I have the Taviana safe zones, and the Taviana traders, and everything looks amazing with the gold coin mod other than the traders have empty menus.

You scroll your mouse, open trader menu, and even pick one of the categories (ammo types, or gun types, or food, etc) but nothing shows up in the main window of the trader.

I've gone back over Zupa's install guide several times now and am at a loss for what is happening.

Anyone have experience with this?

Thank you!

The safezone-taviana-chernarus-position thingy isn't related to Single Currency at all. The only thing you need to do when moving over to Taviana is change the bank locations. Everything else should work as well as it does on Chernarus.

As for the empty traders. I believe this issue occurs when you don't have the correct TID's on traders & categories. That mismatch might have occurred when installed Single Currency because SC by default uses config based traders instead of the commonly-preferred SQL based traders. 

If you followed the installation correctly you should have a folder called CfgServerTrader in your mission folder am I right?

In that folder there are files that have category ID and items in it. The beginning of one of those files should look something like this:

class Category_577 {
	class 30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={400,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={200,"Coins"};
	};
and so on...

The number at the end of Category_ represents the category ID for these items (577 in this example). Now you have to match that up with the trader that sells those items.

Open up your server_traders.sqf. In this file there are all the traders and their categories. This is where you have to match up your trader with your category ID. 

So for example, let's say that this Category 577 is an "Ammunition" category for Bandit vendor. So we search for the Bandit vendor (usually there's a comment right next to it, so it's easier to search) and we add that number 577 to it's list of categories, like so:

/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------
			BANDIT VENDORS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

//COMBINATION VENDOR
menu_GUE_Woodlander1 = [
	[["Ammunition",577],["Helicopter Armed",512],["Military Armed",569],["Trucks Armed",534],["Weapons",627]],
	[],
	"hostile"
];

(Note the '["Ammunition",577]' in there)

So basically you have to match up every number with it's correct category ID. For example in the code above "Helicopters Armed" has an ID of 512. Now you would need to look up the file that has unarmed helicopters in them and see if it's ID is indeed 512. Hope my explanation was understandable enough.

For time saving purposes I recommend just setting up a couple of categories correctly at first and see if that even works. If that doesn't work then this is not the solution for your problem.

You need to keep your taviana mission.sqm form your missions ofcrouse, and in the init.sqf there has to be reference to instance = 13;

AND the mission.sqf in your init must also point at the taviania map in thats located in your dayz_server

+ taviana server traders can be found here :

https://github.com/EpochSC/SingleCurrencyBanking/tree/master/Traders

in init:

dayZ_instance = 13;	//The instance
// Add trader citys
_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\mission.sqf";

You need to keep your taviana mission.sqm form your missions ofcrouse, and in the init.sqf there has to be reference to instance = 13;

AND the mission.sqf in your init must also point at the taviania map in thats located in your dayz_server

Oh that's right, he overwrote all the files, completely forgot about that. If you overwrote everything then yeah you need to change the things Zupa listed above. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having issues with this? No Traders are displaying any items. I've check the TIDs and they're the same as the ones in the Cfgservertrader files. Any suggestions on how to fix? 

I'm also using GTX hosting but they have the option to install the HiveDLL and the others on there Control Panel and I installed them....

• 1 month later...

I also just started running Taviana and want to use this. How do i change the location of the banks or atms to match locations in Taviana? Do i copy the locations from bankzones into a file and open it up in the editor with Taviana as the map and then adjust the height,direction, location and all that?

• 3 weeks later...

in init:

dayZ_instance = 13;	//The instance
// Add trader citys
_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\mission.sqf";

If someone could help me out that would be nice ^_^, So i did all this above, but everything is still set as if it was chernarus. Like radiation, spawn point, the map etc. Could someone please help me fix this. Btw i need it to work with taviana ^_^