Group Does Not Activate Until You Log Out

BadContrakt

Understood. I am just reporting as many things as I can think of before running my errands in a minute. "This is nothing new I'm sure."

Have you noticed anything else with the group system? For example, have people been randomly thrown into your group when you or anyone else you have gotten grouped up with people you never invited? If you find something strange like that then post here. Several of us did group testing, and we got randomly grouped with people we never sent invites to.

Have you noticed anything else with the group system? For example, have people been randomly thrown into your group when you or anyone else you have gotten grouped up with people you never invited? If you find something strange like that then post here. Several of us did group testing, and we got randomly grouped with people we never sent invites to.

Nothing unusual to that point has happened to any of my group. Sometimes when a member of the group logs in, it will state their name incorrectly, then correct the name in a matter of seconds. No unusual group additions or reductions though.

Had this happen two days ago. Random person able to be in group we never invited.

Now unable to, leave group, invite to group, or disband group.