Can't Spawn

pseudo_incog

My character is literally killing himself upon spawning into game. I have tried to repaste files, switch servers and change my character to no avail. When I first loaded the mod i spawned as normal on debug island. Ever since tho I can't spawn without laying down and dying instantaneously. Someone please help as the mod is obviously unplayable at the moment for me. Thank you for any input in advance.

Have you tried absolutely everything? Including a clean installation of Arma 3? I am bumping this thread because I have seen this player try for 2 days to fix his issue. Every single time he respawns he instantly dies upon loading into the map. This deserves immediate attention by someone who is knowledgeable with this issue. 

I had this happen yesterday, might have switched servers. Will try joining the server I was on yesterday in a few minutes, hope I wan't kll myself (literally, when I joined yesterday I was greeted with "Ceh was killed by Ceh, and then had to wait 10 minutes...)

same thing is happening to me right now, 

spawn in jedish3ep was killed by jedish3ep. just drop dead...

change to my other profile, jakehekesfists was killed by jakehekesfists

deleted my profiles from my docs, deleted the local copies of mpmission files stored in appdata folder,

restarted steam, restarted pc. 

still same thing. just insta death on spawn

the last thing that happened in my previous life, was i took a boat to a trader, got out of the boat then died, then i logged out straight after that. i wonder if that is somehow the cause of it? 

*edit*

waited the full 10 minutes. was ok again.