Trouble with @epoch file and bittorent

SaintsVG

I just won a beta key today from Axles' stream and went to the install video and followed the instructions. All seemed to be going well until I tried to actually download the @epoch file... Its just sitting at "sending" and it says it's at 100% ... If I go look at the @epoch file, it's only 164kb in size and contains an addons folder, a keys folder, and two files: mod.cpp and mod.paa .... Why isnt it getting the whole thing?? I've gone through the process about 4 times. I really want to try out the mod so help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! -SaintsVG

Make sure you have DHT Enabled, I synced fine earlier.

Untitled.png

When did you sync? Because it still isn't working for me... I watched the video again and from the way it's acting (going straight to sending and staying there) it seems to think I already have the folder downloaded or something... Hopefully It'll just fix itself but i'll probably hop on TS3 later and just get it worked out.

Yeah same issue here and I've set up everything perfectly, still only downloading 164 KB of it then saying it's complete/finished when it's an 830 MB download, gotta be something on their end, I've left it syncing since around 10am this morning. Tried deleting it all and starting again twice, but it always gets stuck at the same 164 KB point.

Also, the folders will be empty as the download is incomplete. It's missing a crapload of stuff.

Looks like there are people without the correct 800mb files, and the 160kb version is still getting spread around via peers. Can't seem to get the 800mb version, just the 160kb version.

I changed the program throttle to remove myself as a peer that uploads the bad files to other peers, but retrying to download it, i'm still getting bad files.

kfYJC1E.png

I have problem with "No peers", tried to open port on my router. Without success. Can anyone help me with this issue...

Make sure you are doing what Renegade2k6 said, and the files are still broken I think atm anyway.

Make sure you have DHT Enabled, I synced fine earlier.

Untitled.png

if you have played the game  but can not get in delelte the contents of your @epoch folder  then go to where you have been downloading it to copy and paste this file back into your @epoch folder  game then starts working again.

ps

not my fix wild wind told me

The BitTorrent Sync has been fixed and restored. The standard installation issue should be used going forward. For those that are still installing EPOCH, be sure to set your preferences in BitTorrent Sync Install Video, NOT posted in previous comments in this forum.