my server will not show up on internet?

someguy28

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello,

With internet do you mean a launcher EI DayZCommander/ DayZ Launcher?

Have you propper setup your instance folder, have the correct port etc.

DayzCommander:

DC is a bit fucked at the moment and takes time first time you join, so do the following;

-  Open dayz commander and go the server you're trying to join.

-  As you can see the server's IP is showing, rather than its name so, refresh the server every 3/5 minutes.

-  If you refeshed it multiple times and its still not showing up, try restarting DayZ Commander and try again.

-  Join the server when you see the server's Name rather than the IP and when the ping is not red and 1000, but when its green/ yellow.

Since it could be 10000000 things, id rather be on TS to try and resolve this issue. Also good to know, you on a dedibox or are you renting a server?

Regards,

Dutchy

I'm with the same problem.

In DayZ commander there is no way for the server to show up, not even in the favorite tab, with the IP address.

In the ARMA server list i can only find my server if i go to remote and then insert my IP address.

But if i go to the 'internet' tab and set a filter with my server name, or my server mod, nothing happens..

With Commander there is no way to show.. commander is up to date, already closed and open a lot of times, but nothing happens...

Also my IP Port is 2302 and in my config.cfg my steam ports are:

steamport = 2300;
steamqueryport = 2301;

Any idea?

When all else fails, get your player base to install and use the DayZ Launcher instead.

This issue is not unique to you all and is not something that is under Epoch Developers controls. By promoting alternative ways of launching the game, you are all helping to bring awareness and better ways for players to connect to all of us.

Promote, make "How-To-Connect" videos, write blog entries, post in publicly available forums (related to DayZ of course) and invite GoogleBot to index your site frequently to get all your promoting out there for people to find it.