ARMA 3 Battle Royale Server Files?

Civyar

I think personally, forcing people to buy only from a certain, select few servers for specific prices, with little choice is a type of restriction that breeds private servers. Furthermore, it's actually quite an imposition upon consumer freedom, which is wrong; people should be free to choose and modify what is modifiable and choosable, on their own hardware, if they wish. Whenever a restriction is imposed upon a market, it's natural for alternatives to sprout up where people who choose "none of the above" still have demand that is unsatisfied, for the good or service. There will always be a demand for private and "illegal" non-BE servers, but demand for it will increase more if the alternative is - pay and sign a contract with a company who holds all the cards, or have some freedom and have your own box (which importantly, you can encrypt and control yourself) and pay for having your server sat somewhere. I would prefer the latter.

I really don't know how this relates to "All things Epoch"...

That's why its in the 'Off-Topic' section ;) :P :D

KotH uses a public hive structure, you can play on any KotH server and you keep your stats/loadout/etc.

They stated they haven't released files publicly as they dont want heaps of servers with 5 players on them, they'd rather have less servers with more people on them.  With a mod like KotH the gameplay revolves around having a high player count.

You can however apply to them to host a server, it's not just limited to certain hosts.

I think personally, forcing people to buy only from a certain, select few servers for specific prices, with little choice is a type of restriction that breeds private servers. Furthermore, it's actually quite an imposition upon consumer freedom, which is wrong; people should be free to choose and modify what is modifiable and choosable, on their own hardware, if they wish. Whenever a restriction is imposed upon a market, it's natural for alternatives to sprout up where people who choose "none of the above" still have demand that is unsatisfied, for the good or service. There will always be a demand for private and "illegal" non-BE servers, but demand for it will increase more if the alternative is - pay and sign a contract with a company who holds all the cards, or have some freedom and have your own box (which importantly, you can encrypt and control yourself) and pay for having your server sat somewhere. I would prefer the latter.

Its a way for them to create a monopoly since technically there isn't a law for virtual monopolies.

I do wish that they would at least sell the files or something, I hate buying gaming servers as they suck and are over priced.

yeah... you can apply to them... and (in some case) wont even get an answer at all... ^^

They do a background check on your gaming community and coding experience to make sure that you actually know what you are doing.

You can just send a message to SaMatra on BI Studio's forums.