[Release] Cen's Custom GUI for Epoch/Overpoch

Defay

@Dzhabrailov,

in your specific case (I don't want to quote your post here, because you didn't use spoiler) follow these instructions:

I created special branch which includes weaponHUD and other your specific files from your description.ext.

See this link to branch and merge with your files. Just remember:

In description.ext remove all from:

aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;
//... starting with class cfgSounds

If you merge then your description.ext with the one in the repo, you will get all what you need.

All neccesary files are unified in dayz_code\Configs (loaded via master.hpp).

Because of that, you can safely remove them from your files (to prevent duplicite files).

Before you start removing, just copy all your content in rscTitles.hpp into the same file in dayz_code\Configs.

if you follow these and repo instructions, you're good (ask @S4M :))

Good luck,

Cheers

19 minutes ago, S4M said:

If it works perfectly and also the config folder is our friend !!. The truth that you have changed the way I sort my files @iben

And BTW... it wasn't me, it was Epoch devs. I've just follow original folder structure that was made and show you in my files :)

4 minutes ago, iben said:

And BTW... it wasn't me, it was Epoch devs. I've just follow original folder structure that was made and show you in my files :)

Already but I did not know it, and it has served me a lot :biggrin:

Ok guys, it took me almost 4 hours to get this working, but I now have it working great. Now that it's working I would like to ask a very basic question for one of the scripters. Can anyone help me with a bit of code that would put a count(percentage) just above the temp Icon, food Icon and drink Icon? Sounds simple, but it's probably not so just let me know if it's not and I will be happy with what I have :) Thanks

3 hours ago, azzdayz said:

Ok guys, it took me almost 4 hours to get this working, but I now have it working great. Now that it's working I would like to ask a very basic question for one of the scripters. Can anyone help me with a bit of code that would put a count(percentage) just above the temp Icon, food Icon and drink Icon? Sounds simple, but it's probably not so just let me know if it's not and I will be happy with what I have :) Thanks

I have the earplugs icon above that but it's easy to do but depends on what you want to display. What is this icon for?

Ok well you know some debug menus say "Drink   72" that is the percentage that your drink levels are at. I am wanting to just show that same thing, but instead of being in a debug menu it is above the "drink icon" or for the food it would be above the "food icon" and so on.... 

Does that make sense? 

2 hours ago, azzdayz said:

Ok well you know some debug menus say "Drink   72" that is the percentage that your drink levels are at. I am wanting to just show that same thing, but instead of being in a debug menu it is above the "drink icon" or for the food it would be above the "food icon" and so on.... 

Does that make sense? 

haha top of this page.

Like that?

1 hour ago, azzdayz said:

Ya that is exactly what I was talking about, but I think it might be a bit of overkill for the GUI. I think I am going to skip on this project, but thanks for the reply's.

haha agreed! I ditched this awhile ago, did one for more immersion :P

• 3 years later...