• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KELLEY
      If you are running a post apocalyptic Napf map I think you may want to use this.
      I made a small mod with permission for Napf. It can be found in the Arma 3 Steam Workshop.
      Here is a link to a 1 minute video. I don't know if this is the correct place to post. Feel free to move it.
      Enjoy.
      https://youtu.be/sP8Z_nMUMXo

• By ReidenXerx
      Greetings! I need some help
      in running arma 3 epoch mod server on a napf map.
      I found out that I need a file with the coordinates of map buildings for spawn loot like this one used in altis map (if I understood correctly).

altis.h
      I found it in the file "epoch_server_settings.pbo" in the folder "epoch_server_settings\configs\maps", there is also a file for napf, but the problem is it is almost empty.
      napf.h
      I do not know what to do.
    • By harcosgoogle
      Hi!

How to add napf map dzms mission System?
    • By harcosgoogle
      Hi!

How to add custom ai spawn Dzai or Wai? Napf map

Explanation of DZAI_spawn_units (For spawning infantry AI)

[
              "1489.94,3657.41,0.002",    //This is the marker name to be used as the patrol and spawning area.
              2,                         //This trigger will spawn a group of 2 AI units.
              1,                        //Weapon grade setting. 1 = weapon chosen from Military loot table (see below for explanation of Weapon Grade)
              true                    //(OPTIONAL)* Respawn setting. True: AI spawned will respawn (Default). False: AI will not respawn. Spawn area will be deleted when all units have been killed.
          ] call DZAI_spawn_units;

Not worked.

• By harcosgoogle
      Hi!

How to install sector C or Z overpoch server?

Is there no newer?

https://github.com/JediChris816/DayZ---Overwatch---Sector-C/tree/a0507cbefaa846b9b8130e57414bf40accb87823
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord