Group system exploit-high priority

wingtip

Apparantly if you invite someone to a group you create-

1) it doesn't inform the invited player he/she has been invited

2)if invited player disconnects then rejoins the server they are instantly forced /placed into the group that just invited them even though they don't know it

3) if this person doesn't realize right away by the other new icons on their map (other squad members) they can be tracked down by everyone else in the squad....  

4)leaving the group wont work unless you create a new group yourself

even if they notice it and quickly get out said group so they cant be followed, it doesn't take a genius to know that all two people have to do in 10 sec's is shoot an azimuth with their compass and where they intersect is where that person is loggin in and out aka their base more than likely...  not to mention if the person just stays on they can just follow him /her around the map due to the big white icon over their head.... 

the biggest problem is you don't know you've been invited/forced into a group until you login... players can just create a group, name it "targets", then invite everyone in the player list and when they exit and rejoin theyre in the group whether they know it or not, then your marked and can be tracked all without your consent... BAD EXPLOIT.. 

If you tried to make a group on a previous day and log back in the next day, who ever was involved would get thrown together. I was thrown into a group with you because the person who tried to make a group with you previously made a group with me. You logged in and was put into our party. It is a function that is broken, there for it is a bug. It can be exploitable, but what happened earlier this evening wasn't even close to an exploitation because no one took advantage of it.

wasn't close to exploitation??? are you serious?  the exploitation possibility is there.....  and was exploited soon as I joined last night as I was in a group I never wanted to join.....  in any case this is a high priority thing in my book and looks like each time I join im now going to have to create my own squad just to make sure im not forced into someone elses without knowing it...

on another note, what was with you dubz and the other dude trying to ram us in the chopper last night...which ended up ironically in you two dying and no damage to us at all....  then we further went to be good to you two and try to revive you but couldn't... then while spooling back up in our chopper the stupid ticket fail crash happened and upon logging back in the heli was damaged and out of fuel and while repairing it dirk diggler tried attacking us.... it was 3 to 1 and he charged right up to us and got his ass dead..... I said in direct voice chat give me one good reason why I should revive you and he said "cause im dead sexy"....   I left him there bleeding out......  you guys have an issue with us?  cause our group is pretty dam large and we can make it miserable for you guys if you want :D

The Group System is isn't ever done, we want to make that the invited player must accept the invite but don't forget we didn't reach the closed alpha status yet.

wingtip I can see this being an issue on a live server , but as it currently stands this is a bug, the first iteration of a implementation for a new system in game that will be worked on. I witnessed the bug yesterday. The only current way to join a group is to have your data reload via death or leaving to lobby and joining. Which can cause some strange behavior as I was in 3 or more different groups last night upon each respawn. 

Honestly if you are worried about your pixels in pre-alpha you are doing it wrong.

wasn't close to exploitation??? are you serious?  the exploitation possibility is there.....  and was exploited soon as I joined last night as I was in a group I never wanted to join.....  in any case this is a high priority thing in my book and looks like each time I join im now going to have to create my own squad just to make sure im not forced into someone elses without knowing it...

on another note, what was with you dubz and the other dude trying to ram us in the chopper last night...which ended up ironically in you two dying and no damage to us at all....  then we further went to be good to you two and try to revive you but couldn't... then while spooling back up in our chopper the stupid ticket fail crash happened and upon logging back in the heli was damaged and out of fuel and while repairing it dirk diggler tried attacking us.... it was 3 to 1 and he charged right up to us and got his ass dead..... I said in direct voice chat give me one good reason why I should revive you and he said "cause im dead sexy"....   I left him there bleeding out......  you guys have an issue with us?  cause our group is pretty dam large and we can make it miserable for you guys if you want :D

Nope no problems, we did it because it was fun considering your group is currently hoarding most of the choppers on the map, its public knowledge already.