Church of The Fancy Chicken

Dr Weshnaw

Fancy Chicken Church

ADDED A FOLLOWERS LIST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED!

For those who don't know, during a stream by Sequisha the chat had made the Fancy Chicken Church.  My dream is to make this a reality, so I decided I will!

I will go out (when it's open to the public) and make the Fancy Chicken Church inside the game.  All are welcome inside the church and all will be welcome to make there own EVERYWHERE!

Fancy Chicken needs you too! All you must do is accept him into your heart. If you happen to see me or another Chicken worshiper in game you must yell "Hail Fancy Chicken" this is our universal sign of Fancy Chicken Worship. Fancy Chicken and I will be waiting for you in game! 

He will use his Flavor Thermometer staff to bring us all good fortune and Easter Eggs in our Epoch adventures!

Fancy Chicken needs you, also, to show your artist renderings and what you believe him to look like (cause we all know I'm a s*** artist)

(preferably a chicken, with a fancy mustache and using a meat thermometer as a staff)

Hail Fancy Chicken!

Prophet that brought great Fancy Chicken into existence     :  Sequisha

He neither confirmed nor denied being Fancy Chicken         :  Axles

List of Known Followers?:

Dr Weshnaw

B-dubz

Smok3

Reditalian

DrewZom

taz2171

Fancy Chicken Church is what the group name is.

#HailFancyChicken for those who use twitter and want to log your church's progress.

Si8s2jo.jpg

Fancy Chicken Church lore: (post your own ideas)

The Fancy chicken all started one day, when Sequisha started speaking the word of Fancy Chicken. After that day we all understood Fancy Chicken is the true being.  Eventually, there were some who rejected Fancy Chicken like Kiory, it is not these people's fault it is just that they wont accept Fancy Chicken into their heart, or so I thought.  We soon learned that the Fancy Chicken could be the one and only Axles, however he will neither confirm nor deny this fact so we can never be sure.  

One day we learned the true reason Kiory didn't believe. This reason was because he was being controlled by Fancy Chicken's enemy Gabe (The Cat). Gabe's evil reign would not last however, because soon he would not be able to fight at full strength. So in order to settle things one last time, with Fancy Chicken, Gabe jumped from a two story window (he's fine) to have one final showdown.

The battle was of epic proportion however do to each being's godly potential neither was hurt in the battle.  Eventually, Gabe had to return home to get nourishment from his keeper Kiory but knowing this would be his last battle he let out one last roar scarring Fancy Chicken's wing, removing his advantage of flight. When Fancy Chicken was ready to retaliate he saw Gabe was gone. He had returned to his keeper waiting at his door.

(this battle was the cause of the large server problems and some residue of this battle is what may make the server "lag") 

You may be wondering why this was Gabe's last battle... this was due to Gabe being neutered or at least talk of it. However Gabe did not know that he mortally wounded Fancy Chicken so there powers are once again equal and the universe is balanced.  Once every 4 hours they two beings clash once again, in doing so they cause the destruction of the world which they then restart to it's previous state to keep their people at ease.

Necro for new lore...

Fancy Chicken Church lore: (post your own ideas)

The Fancy chicken all started one day, when Sequisha started speaking the word of Fancy Chicken. After that day we all understood Fancy Chicken is the true being.  Eventually, there were some who rejected Fancy Chicken like Kiory, it is not these people's fault it is just that they wont accept Fancy Chicken into their heart, or so I thought.  We soon learned that the Fancy Chicken could be the one and only Axles, however he will neither confirm nor deny this fact so we can never be sure.  

One day we learned the true reason Kiory didn't believe. This reason was because he was being controlled by Fancy Chicken's enemy Gabe (The Cat). Gabe's evil reign would not last however, because soon he would not be able to fight at full strength. So in order to settle things one last time, with Fancy Chicken, Gabe jumped from a two story window (he's fine) to have one final showdown.

The battle was of epic proportion however do to each being's godly potential neither was hurt in the battle.  Eventually, Gabe had to return home to get nourishment from his keeper Kiory but knowing this would be his last battle he let out one last roar scarring Fancy Chicken's wing, removing his advantage of flight. When Fancy Chicken was ready to retaliate he saw Gabe was gone. He had returned to his keeper waiting at his door.

(this battle was the cause of the large server problems and some residue of this battle is what may make the server "lag") 

You may be wondering why this was Gabe's last battle... this was due to Gabe being neutered or at least talk of it. However Gabe did not know that he mortally wounded Fancy Chicken so there powers are once again equal and the universe is balanced.  Once every 4 hours they two beings clash once again, in doing so they cause the destruction of the world which they then restart to it's previous state to keep their people at ease.

i follow the church! i just got an alpha key to!

steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006990375/

YOUR HERESY SHALL BE CLEANSED

THE CULT OF THE DIVINE BEARD WILL RID YOUR FILFTH!!!

May Jase bring hellfire upon your breed!

and father phill have no mercy

The duck dynasty hath begun in arma 3: Epoch, now betray your false gods whilst you can.

I don't mean to sound rude, however, I don't think our church needs someone who will betray their beliefs so easily.