Authentication Timeout Problem

jay8454

I am trying to make a personal Napf server on my personal confuser (PC). So I can make some Napf map features, and test AI configurations.

I enjoy releasing them to all at the Epoch forums. But I need this as a test bed on my PC. Over all it just makes more since to test locally.

Server starts and I join remotely to lobby, when I OK in it all seems to be normal, till it gets to the Character Authentication.

Then I get the "Authentication Timeout".

However I have gotten as far as the Character Selection, select a female then I get the "Authentication Timeout", issue.

I join again and I get into the game run around as a male (not my selection) and it happens again "Authentication Timeout".

My report logs are to big for the forums so I made them public in dump box.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/86q02kueqhv0e4c/AABlmvSqPobGpvY9Krwkp32ka?dl=0

Dropbox is going to want you to download the files, sorry for this...I am not a troll, nor would do malicious foolishness.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated...I have looked through them and I am not sure what is causing the issue.

Edited by jay8454

Hey, Creep...thank you for the reply!

Could you please be more specific?

Meaning the start .bat "DayZ_Epoch_instance_24_Napf.bat"?

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_24_Napf\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_24_Napf\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_24_Napf" -name=instance_24_Napf "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

Do I remove what is in orange? Expansion\beta\

I thank you again for the reply.