Admin Base Vyshnoye

Umikron

People are so creative.. my base is literally 4 wooden walls, a roof and a lockbox with like 1 goldbar.

same, 4 cinder walls and a safe and a firebarrel kit inside :P Funny to see the reaction of new players asking for where the admin base is, if they see they just think wow what a creative admin :)

Nice one! Ahahah :P

I love doing custom bases, taking screenshots, and then deleting it.. Lol

I did it too. Here is one Base on the same spot...

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3296937763866237576/32BF5B996E6E53BB837325FEDD1D0FD981375D71/

When I remember seriously then it got 12 Rooms and 1 big Garage and the Heli landing platform... XD

I did it too. Here is one Base on the same spot...

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3296937763866237576/32BF5B996E6E53BB837325FEDD1D0FD981375D71/

When I remember seriously then it got 12 Rooms and 1 big Garage and the Heli landing platform... XD

Oh my I would love this in a different area.  Any chance you would be willing to share? <3

The base is certainly very big, ostentatious I'd say. As it's supposed to be an apocalypse I'd assume that gathering enough resources to make such a base would take years. I doubt the heli platform would take any weight and I'd bet that heating the entire structure would be impossible. I'd also wager that the interior is devoid of any furniture or comfort. With a few hours and an Epoch box it may be possible to build almost anything.

But this is DayZ, not minecraft. So impressive as it may be, I don't like it.

I prefer to build in a covert and restrained manner: DayZ Homes