13. bFe

bFe

14. Anarior

Anarior

15. f3cuk

f3cuk

• Similar Content

• By McLovin
      NOTICE: Duplicate of another question posted in the wrong section.

So I've been playing this server that has a number of mods installed. I've been playing it for quite a while with the only errors I've been getting are regarding a 45 round RPK mag being missing, but other than that I've had no errors or any issues loading. Upon trying to place a plot pole, nothing happens; absolutely nothing, like no preview shows up, no prompt saying "starting construction" or anything like that, just blankness. When I try to do it again it says "building already in progress" and I can't do anything, not even lock my vehicle. Is there anything that can be done, or that can explain this phenomenon? To further the understanding of how this came to be, I bought a plot pole from the trader in Trader City Stary and tried placing it near Stary, but not too near it (near a thicket of bushes in the distance). Upon right clicking and hitting the build option, that's when I face my issue.
    • By Joseph Thompson
      Hello all,
      My name is Joseph. I am looking for active members on Arma 2-Overpoch to join a Team. You must have some knowledge in playing the game and  you must have a working mic (No Echo).
      We will be playing on a server that has recently started up but has big hopes for its self. The staff/Admins are really helpful and have helped to create other servers in the past.
      We will be working together as a team to attend and capture missions also Helping with base building ECT. How you play is entirely up to you if you (this meaning if you want to be a bandit or a hero)
      You must be over the ages of 16 and have a strong sense of humor.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Please ensure you have one of the following programs:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Team-speak
      Please fill in this form if you are interested in joining us.
      Age-
      Name
      SteamName-
      SkypeName-
      DiscordName-
      Playtime-
      And last one: Are you from the UK?-
      If you would like to contact me
      Discord: Joseph_Richards#3973

• By Mattiman338
      Hi all, doing up a server for myself and a few friends but am having one issue which I am clueless as to why it is happening. It doesn't really affect game play but does make it difficult navigating through certain tasks.
      The issue arises with ZSC and Virtual Garage dialogs only as far as I have tested. Certain buttons within dialogs do not show, such as the deposit and withdraw buttons for the bankers and the store vehicle button in the Virtual Garage dialog.
      I am running InfiSTAR admin tools and antihack and as far as I know, that could be the culprit with these problems but I have checked the servers .RPT and checked for errors with ZSC and the Virtual Garage with nothing coming up.
      There are InfiSTAR logs showing though and one refers to a dialog. 

In-game screens
      And my .RPT from the last restart to when I tested the dialogs to gather screenshots

All help is appreciated as I can't find anything to do with infiSTAR in the script installs.
      Thanks all!
    • By Forrest
      I am looking for a friend or group that can be on from 7-10 am GMT. I want to build a base. My email is [email protected], Skype is Forrest Perkins, steam is forrestmikeperkinskirk. I may be on from 10- 16 am GMT on the 18th of July, 2017 but I'm always looking for friends I can trust.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord