[Release] 2.1 Plot Management - UPDATED Object Counter

Zupa

Caveman1's post has both fixes listed. (Original work by... Halvhjearne?)

for plotToggleMarkers, error line 17

{ deleteVehicle _x; } count PP_Marks;    PP_Marks = nil;        sleep 1;

Change to...

{ deleteVehicle _x; } count PP_Marks;    PP_Marks = nil;        uiSleep 1;

I really don't understand these instructions.. it's like a lot was left out. It says 

Add "....blah blah.." to compiles.sqf

Ok, great I can do that. Where in complies? Not as big of an issues as which compiles though? So which one? My custom compiles.. or the Plot pole for life Compiles?

In fn_selfactions.. some of the lines they are looking for have more stuff with them in my plot pole for life fn-self actions, than do my regular fn_selfactions. Yet these are supposed to be the directions for plot pole for life install on the manager so I would think it uses those one... but it worries me when they are different.  

I really don't understand these instructions.. it's like a lot was left out. It says 

Add "....blah blah.." to compiles.sqf

Ok, great I can do that. Where in complies? Not as big of an issues as which compiles though? So which one? My custom compiles.. or the Plot pole for life Compiles?

In fn_selfactions.. some of the lines they are looking for have more stuff with them in my plot pole for life fn-self actions, than do my regular fn_selfactions. Yet these are supposed to be the directions for plot pole for life install on the manager so I would think it uses those one... but it worries me when they are different.  

I dont want to sound rude but the reason the instructions are left somewhat vague at certain parts is because the OP assumes you know what you're doing with those files. Many mods edit those files, and learning how to edit and include custom dayz_code files on your server is very basic stuff. You just need to spend more time reading and learning to get the hang of it.

Someone help me please?

RPT:
Error Message: File mpmissions \ DayZ Epoch 11.Chernarus \ plotManagement \ plotManagement.hpp, line 5: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscText_7000: Undefined class base 'RscTextT'

My Description.ext:
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\ZSCdefines.hpp" // if u don't have it from ZSC
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"
#include "custom\extra_rc.hpp"
#include "spawn\class.hpp"
#include "spawn\halo.hpp"
#include "spawn\spawn.hpp"
#include "plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp"
#include "custom\snap_pro\snappoints.hpp"
#include "Scripts\Defines\defines.hpp"
#include "Scripts\Defines\common.hpp"
#include "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Bank_Dialog\bank_dialog.hpp"
#include "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Give_Money\give_player_dialog.hpp"

#include "dzgm\defines.hpp"
class RscTitles
{
#include "dzgm\icons.hpp"
#include "Scripts\Player_Hud\hud.hpp"
};
#include "dzgm\groupManagement.hpp"
}

you forgot to include the defines from PlotMa.

class RscTextT
{
	access = 0;
	type = 0;
	idc = -1;
	colorBackground[] = {0,0,0,0};
	colorText[] = {0.8784,0.8471,0.651,1};
	text = "";
	fixedWidth = 0;
	x = 0;
	y = 0;
	h = 0.037;
	w = 0.3;
	style = 0;
	shadow = 2;
	font = "Zeppelin32";
	SizeEx = 0.03921;
};

you forgot to include the defines from PlotMa.

class RscTextT
{
	access = 0;
	type = 0;
	idc = -1;
	text = "";
	fixedWidth = 0;
	x = 0;
	y = 0;
	h = 0.037;
	w = 0.3;
	style = 0;
	shadow = 2;
	font = "Zeppelin32";
	SizeEx = 0.03921;
};
Hello brother, if you referred to defines.hpp file, since I have this class in, perhaps not noticed the call.

#include "Scripts \ Defines \ defines.hpp"

I opened the file just to check and it's all ok ... What else be?

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp, line 5: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscText_7000: Undefined base class 'RscTextT'

I dont want to sound rude but the reason the instructions are left somewhat vague at certain parts is because the OP assumes you know what you're doing with those files. Many mods edit those files, and learning how to edit and include custom dayz_code files on your server is very basic stuff. You just need to spend more time reading and learning to get the hang of it.

I am new to this, as are MANY server owners. I am learning a lot.. I started this all with no knowledge of scripting, and it's only the people who have posted step by step, and clear instructions, that help me and people like me learn.. the more I do it, the more I learn.. but if you don't post clear step by steps, its very hard to understand and learn. For me, if it's not on youtube.. It's a lot of trial and error. Sure I learn a lot from that.. but it's not fair to my players. This and plot pole for life are the only two mods I have not been able to figure out totally on my own, or with a bit of help fro Youtube. '

So, not to sound rude as you say, but can we not make this an elitist group that only people with experience in scripting can enjoy? People are usually pretty friendly and helpful. This doesn't help. I enjoy learning this stuff... but when it gets to stuff like this it doesn't help. I'm just hoping someone will post a step by step. it's a wonderful mod.. I've played it on other servers, and I want my players to have it. Lol. I tried guessing on how to do this and ended up wiping everyones safes.

Sorry but at this part i must ask: can you maybe point out on which step you are stuck?

Yes, Thank you for asking. like I mentioned in the first post, the instructions are not very clear and skip some vital parts. I owuld love to say I am stuck on all of it, but I can get through step 2 at least with no issue, lol. **STEP 3 (Modifying compiles.sqf)... now is this my custom compiles.. or the one in Plot pole for life?

**STEP 4 (Modifying variables.sqf)**<br> Pretty much same question

*STEP 5 (Modifying fn_selfActions.sqf)**<br> Same question.. author gives no paths, so I'm left guessing, Custom or Plot pole for life? (although i'm leaning PP4L)

Step 5E Remember to change the paths to any files you've moved to your mission folder! <------to what? Actually a better question is, where? I understand paths, and if the file is moved, the path has to be changed for the code can find it, but first off... when was I moving anything and from where to where?

**STEP 8b Modifying server_monitor.sqf <---- this one breaks my server and wipes the safes (again, with PP4L it has it's own Server_monitor.sqf, so i'm assuming that one... but it never works, and this is where the errors in my RPT pop up)

I have a friend who takes coding classes who can't make heads or tails of Zupa's instructions on any of his mods, and wont even help try to get them into my server. I'm 40 years old and never done this before and trying my best. All I can relate this to is when I was a flight instructor and knew there were people who wanted to learn to fly.. i would not write the instructions as if I thought you already had a background in it. Not everyone who owns a server is a coder, 

Thanks for any help you may be able to give me

Hey, well that's not all Zupa's fault.

You see, the normal case is, that you got exactly one fn_selfActions.sqf, one compiles.sqf and one variables.sqf.

No P4L provides new files, that sometimes have only like 1 - 3 code Lines extra, so the variables for example you can simply merge together.

While plot for life is overwriting a dozen of files because the creator was to lazy, you will most likely have to make your changes in those files, but again it is better to merge the files and have only 1 file that contains everything from both files.

Unfortionately there is no finished solution for this, it's just copy + paste and from that a lot.

Now in your fn_selfActions.sqf it calles files when you use the scroll wheel. Say the normal path is z\addons\dayz_code\blabla.sqf, but you put the files somewhere else like EPOCHMODS\zupa\blabla.sqf - you will of course have to edit the path depending on where you have your files stored.

now for your server_updateObject.sqf use the file provided from p4l and then add the part for the money storage from the coins tutorial to there (/*ZSC*/ , _object bla bla /*ZSC*/). That should fix your issues, then just follow the tutorial as it gives you more copy and paste.

This should hopefully be a little more clear, meanwhile i am falling asleep and if you need any help you can write me or any other helpfull guy a message and we'll reply asap (for me after i got some sleep).

I am new to this, as are MANY server owners. I am learning a lot.. I started this all with no knowledge of scripting, and it's only the people who have posted step by step, and clear instructions, that help me and people like me learn.. the more I do it, the more I learn.. but if you don't post clear step by steps, its very hard to understand and learn. For me, if it's not on youtube.. It's a lot of trial and error. Sure I learn a lot from that.. but it's not fair to my players. This and plot pole for life are the only two mods I have not been able to figure out totally on my own, or with a bit of help fro Youtube. '

So, not to sound rude as you say, but can we not make this an elitist group that only people with experience in scripting can enjoy? People are usually pretty friendly and helpful. This doesn't help. I enjoy learning this stuff... but when it gets to stuff like this it doesn't help. I'm just hoping someone will post a step by step. it's a wonderful mod.. I've played it on other servers, and I want my players to have it. Lol. I tried guessing on how to do this and ended up wiping everyones safes.

I wasn't suggesting that this become and elitist group that only people with experience in scripting can enjoy. I also wasn't suggesting you try to learn anything from youtube. I was suggesting you spend some more time on these forums and reading different tutorials because I guarantee you the answers you are seeking on here on this site.

So to be more clear your issue is caused because you are editing more than one of the same file from your dayz code, instead of only making edits to one of each.

There should only be one of any file you have pulled out of your dayz_code PBO in your entire mission folder. You should not have more than one fn_selfactions, or compiles.sqf, etc. You add one to your server, change the appropriate call line to match your filepath and that is the only one you use for any and all mods that require you to make changes to those files.  

. **STEP 3 (Modifying compiles.sqf)... now is this my custom compiles.. or the one in Plot pole for life?

You should only have one on your server. The easiest way is to go into your dayz_code PBO in the root of your arma 2 oa folder, most likely in your pc's steam > steamapps > common > arma 2 oa>@Dayz_Epoch   You move that into a folder on your server, and change the call path in your init.sqf to whatever you put it.

**STEP 4 (Modifying variables.sqf)**<br> Pretty much same question

Same as above

*STEP 5 (Modifying fn_selfActions.sqf)**<br> Same question.. author gives no paths, so I'm left guessing, Custom or Plot pole for life? (although i'm leaning PP4L)

Same as above except you change the call line in the compiles.sqf

Step 5E Remember to change the paths to any files you've moved to your mission folder! <------to what? Actually a better question is, where? I understand paths, and if the file is moved, the path has to be changed for the code can find it, but first off... when was I moving anything and from where to where?

Now that you've moved these files into your server you need to tell your server to load them from your server and not from the dayz_code PBO because yours are going to be different and it forces everyone to download your servers mission file so they can play with those mods as well.  In the steps above I mentioned changing the paths in the init.sqf and compiles.sqf and this is what he means.

**STEP 8b Modifying server_monitor.sqf <---- this one breaks my server and wipes the safes (again, with PP4L it has it's own Server_monitor.sqf, so i'm assuming that one... but it never works, and this is where the errors in my RPT pop up)

We need to see this error to help you. My guess is, your PBO editor isn't giving your PBO a prefix and so your server "can't find blabla server_monitor.sqf" or something like that. This is a common issue with new admins because the PBO editor removes the prefix or doesn't add it by default.

I have a friend who takes coding classes who can't make heads or tails of Zupa's instructions on any of his mods, and wont even help try to get them into my server. I'm 40 years old and never done this before and trying my best. All I can relate this to is when I was a flight instructor and knew there were people who wanted to learn to fly.. i would not write the instructions as if I thought you already had a background in it. Not everyone who owns a server is a coder, 

The reason why he's written the instructions this way is like I said, this is extremely beginner stuff that you can find help with in a hundred other threads and so it's a real pain in the ass to write super long detailed instructions for simple stuff most people know already. Im not trying to insult you, we were all there once. There's nothing wrong with not knowing this stuff, it comes with time and you learn as you go. But you'll help yourself out a lot if you spend some time doing a little reading on the epochmod forums and especially the opendayz.net forums since they're a bit older and have some older more beginner level tutorials. Adding scripts to your server is not actually scripting, its just copy pasta, it's just a bit more detail oriented than your average copy pasta.

Thanks for any help you may be able to give me

Someone help me please?

RPT:
Error Message: File mpmissions \ DayZ Epoch 11.Chernarus \ plotManagement \ plotManagement.hpp, line 5: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscText_7000: Undefined class base 'RscTextT'

My Description.ext:

class RscTitles
{
};
}

No one?  :(

well then simply add the class i postet on the last page in your defines.hpp :)

I really appreciate your help Schwede but I must be missing something. I have this class added to my define.hpp, so I do not understand what you mean. This is my hpp, which left missing? Sorry to be stupid and do not understand.

#define CT_STATIC           0
#define CT_BUTTON           1
#define CT_EDIT             2
#define CT_SLIDER           3
#define CT_COMBO            4
#define CT_LISTBOX          5
#define CT_TOOLBOX          6
#define CT_CHECKBOXES       7
#define CT_PROGRESS         8
#define CT_HTML             9
#define CT_STATIC_SKEW      10
#define CT_ACTIVETEXT       11
#define CT_TREE             12
#define CT_STRUCTURED_TEXT  13
#define CT_CONTEXT_MENU     14
#define CT_CONTROLS_GROUP   15
#define CT_SHORTCUTBUTTON   16
#define CT_XKEYDESC         40
#define CT_XBUTTON          41
#define CT_XLISTBOX         42
#define CT_XSLIDER          43
#define CT_XCOMBO           44
#define CT_ANIMATED_TEXTURE 45
#define CT_OBJECT           80
#define CT_OBJECT_ZOOM      81
#define CT_OBJECT_CONTAINER 82
#define CT_OBJECT_CONT_ANIM 83
#define CT_LINEBREAK        98
#define CT_USER             99
#define CT_MAP              100
#define CT_MAP_MAIN         101
#define CT_LISTNBOX         102
#define ST_POS            0x0F
#define ST_HPOS           0x03
#define ST_VPOS           0x0C
#define ST_LEFT           0x00
#define ST_RIGHT          0x01
#define ST_CENTER         0x02
#define ST_DOWN           0x04
#define ST_UP             0x08
#define ST_VCENTER        0x0C
#define ST_TYPE           0xF0
#define ST_SINGLE         0x00
#define ST_MULTI          0x10
#define ST_TITLE_BAR      0x20
#define ST_PICTURE        0x30
#define ST_FRAME          0x40
#define ST_BACKGROUND     0x50
#define ST_GROUP_BOX      0x60
#define ST_GROUP_BOX2     0x70
#define ST_HUD_BACKGROUND 0x80
#define ST_TILE_PICTURE   0x90
#define ST_WITH_RECT      0xA0
#define ST_LINE           0xB0
#define ST_SHADOW         0x100
#define ST_NO_RECT        0x200
#define ST_KEEP_ASPECT_RATIO  0x800
#define ST_TITLE          ST_TITLE_BAR + ST_CENTER
#define SL_DIR            0x400
#define SL_VERT           0
#define SL_HORZ           0x400
#define SL_TEXTURES       0x10
#define ST_VERTICAL       0x01
#define ST_HORIZONTAL     0
#define LB_TEXTURES       0x10
#define LB_MULTI          0x20
#define TR_SHOWROOT       1
#define TR_AUTOCOLLAPSE   2
#define MB_BUTTON_OK      1
#define MB_BUTTON_CANCEL  2
#define MB_BUTTON_USER    4
#define CT_STATIC           0
#define CT_BUTTON           1
#define CT_EDIT             2
#define CT_SLIDER           3
#define CT_COMBO            4
#define CT_LISTBOX          5
#define CT_TOOLBOX          6
#define CT_CHECKBOXES       7
#define CT_PROGRESS         8
#define CT_HTML             9
#define CT_STATIC_SKEW      10
#define CT_ACTIVETEXT       11
#define CT_TREE             12
#define CT_STRUCTURED_TEXT  13
#define CT_CONTEXT_MENU     14
#define CT_CONTROLS_GROUP   15
#define CT_SHORTCUTBUTTON   16
#define CT_XKEYDESC         40
#define CT_XBUTTON          41
#define CT_XLISTBOX         42
#define CT_XSLIDER          43
#define CT_XCOMBO           44
#define CT_ANIMATED_TEXTURE 45
#define CT_OBJECT           80
#define CT_OBJECT_ZOOM      81
#define CT_OBJECT_CONTAINER 82
#define CT_OBJECT_CONT_ANIM 83
#define CT_LINEBREAK        98
#define CT_USER             99
#define CT_MAP              100
#define CT_MAP_MAIN         101
#define CT_LISTNBOX         102
#define ST_POS            0x0F
#define ST_HPOS           0x03
#define ST_VPOS           0x0C
#define ST_LEFT           0x00
#define ST_RIGHT          0x01
#define ST_CENTER         0x02
#define ST_DOWN           0x04
#define ST_UP             0x08
#define ST_VCENTER        0x0C
#define ST_TYPE           0xF0
#define ST_SINGLE         0x00
#define ST_MULTI          0x10
#define ST_TITLE_BAR      0x20
#define ST_PICTURE        0x30
#define ST_FRAME          0x40
#define ST_BACKGROUND     0x50
#define ST_GROUP_BOX      0x60
#define ST_GROUP_BOX2     0x70
#define ST_HUD_BACKGROUND 0x80
#define ST_TILE_PICTURE   0x90
#define ST_WITH_RECT      0xA0
#define ST_LINE           0xB0
#define ST_SHADOW         0x100
#define ST_NO_RECT        0x200
#define ST_KEEP_ASPECT_RATIO  0x800
#define ST_TITLE          ST_TITLE_BAR + ST_CENTER
#define SL_DIR            0x400
#define SL_VERT           0
#define SL_HORZ           0x400
#define SL_TEXTURES       0x10
#define ST_VERTICAL       0x01
#define ST_HORIZONTAL     0
#define LB_TEXTURES       0x10
#define LB_MULTI          0x20
#define TR_SHOWROOT       1
#define TR_AUTOCOLLAPSE   2
#define MB_BUTTON_OK      1
#define MB_BUTTON_CANCEL  2
#define MB_BUTTON_USER    4

class RscFrame
{
type = 0;
idc = -1;
style = 64;
shadow = 2;
colorText[] = {1,1,1,1};
font = "Zeppelin32";
sizeEx = 0.02;
text = "";
};

class RscProgressF
{
type = 8;
style = 0;
colorFrame[] = {1,1,1,1};
colorBar[] = {1,1,1,0.5};
texture = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
w = 1;
h = 0.02;
};

class RscTextT
{
access = 0;
type = 0;
idc = -1;
text = "";
fixedWidth = 0;
x = 0;
y = 0;
h = 0.037;
w = 0.3;
style = 0;
shadow = 2;
font = "Zeppelin32";
SizeEx = 0.03921;
};

class RscEdit
{
access = 0;
type = 2;
x = 0;
y = 0;
h = 0.04;
w = 0.2;
colorBackground[] = {0,0,0,1};
colorText[] = {0.95,0.95,0.95,1};
colorSelection[] = {0.8784,0.8471,0.651,1};
autocomplete = "";
text = "";
size = 0.2;
style = "0x00 + 0x40";
font = "Zeppelin32";
shadow = 2;
sizeEx = 0.03921;
};

class RscListBox
{
access = 0;
type = 5;
w = 0.4;
h = 0.4;
rowHeight = 0;
colorScrollbar[] = {0.95,0.95,0.95,1};
colorSelect[] = {0.95,0.95,0.95,1};
colorSelect2[] = {0.95,0.95,0.95,1};
colorSelectBackground[] = {0,0,0,1};
colorSelectBackground2[] = {0.8784,0.8471,0.651,1};
colorBackground[] = {0,0,0,1};

arrowEmpty = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
arrowFull = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
class ScrollBar
{
color[] = {1,1,1,0.6};
colorActive[] = {1,1,1,1};
colorDisabled[] = {1,1,1,0.3};
shadow = 0;
thumb = "\ca\ui\data\ui_scrollbar_thumb_ca.paa";
arrowFull = "\ca\ui\data\ui_arrow_top_active_ca.paa";
arrowEmpty = "\ca\ui\data\ui_arrow_top_ca.paa";
border = "\ca\ui\data\ui_border_scroll_ca.paa";
};
style = 16;
font = "Zeppelin32";
shadow = 2;
sizeEx = 0.03921;
color[] = {1,1,1,1};
period = 1.2;
maxHistoryDelay = 1;
autoScrollSpeed = -1;
autoScrollDelay = 5;
autoScrollRewind = 0;
};

class RscShortcutButton
{
type = 16;
x = 0.1;
y = 0.1;
class HitZone
{
left = 0.004;
top = 0.029;
right = 0.004;
bottom = 0.029;
};
class ShortcutPos
{
left = 0.0145;
top = 0.026;
w = 0.0392157;
h = 0.0522876;
};
class TextPos
{
left = 0.05;
top = 0.034;
right = 0.005;
bottom = 0.005;
};
shortcuts[] = {};
textureNoShortcut = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0)";
color[] = {0.8784,0.8471,0.651,1};
color2[] = {0.95,0.95,0.95,1};
colorDisabled[] = {1,1,1,0.25};
colorBackground[] = {1,1,1,1};
colorBackground2[] = {1,1,1,0.4};
class Attributes
{
font = "Zeppelin32";
color = "#E5E5E5";
align = "left";
shadow = "true";
};
idc = -1;
style = 0;
default = 0;
shadow = 2;
w = 0.183825;
h = 0.104575;
periodFocus = 1.2;
periodOver = 0.8;
animTextureNormal = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_normal_ca.paa";
animTextureDisabled = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_disabled_ca.paa";
animTextureOver = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_over_ca.paa";
animTextureFocused = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_focus_ca.paa";
animTexturePressed = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_down_ca.paa";
animTextureDefault = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_default_ca.paa";
period = 0.4;
font = "Zeppelin32";
size = 0.03921;
sizeEx = 0.03921;
text = "";

action = "";
class AttributesImage
{
font = "Zeppelin32";
color = "#E5E5E5";
align = "left";
};
};

class RscStructuredText
{
access = 0;
type = 13;
idc = -1;
style = 0;
class Attributes
{
font = "Zeppelin32";
color = "#e0d8a6";
align = "center";
shadow = 1;
};
x = 0;
y = 0;
h = 0.035;
w = 0.1;
text = "";
size = 0.03921;
shadow = 2;

};

nothing to sorry for, but next time you post a bigger file your the spoiler function or use pastebin.com :)

you did everything right as far as i can see. Still get the errot?

EDIT: have you also changed you load order of the includes?

the defines must be loaded in first so all the classes are already defined before it asking for it:

nothing to sorry for, but next time you post a bigger file your the spoiler function or use pastebin.com :)

you did everything right as far as i can see. Still get the errot?

EDIT: have you also changed you load order of the includes?

the defines must be loaded in first so all the classes are already defined before it asking for it:

Yes, I tested several positions in #include, all with errors. One changed the error to:

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp, line 27: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscShortcutButton_7009: Undefined base class 'Zupa_RscButtonMenu'

The position that was added:

class RscTitles
{
};
}

well then we need to find the right order, or merge all the defines into one and load it first :)

so lets start from this:

then you tell me what the error is.

Also maybe we should do this over PN to not spam the forum here with this debugging ^^

There is the custom compiles.sqf and then there is the one for plot pole for life, which you have to download and use. It also uses it's own variables and other files i already have. The calls in Init.sqf are changed to read the complies and variables for PP4L, so thats why I assume those are the ones I should use, however the other ones are still in use, especially the custom\comples.sqf which many mods call for. Same for self actions.  Hell there is a part in the instructions that say replace "this"  with "that" ok... but my "this" has a lot more in it, including what it is showing in the instructions. do I remove that too? do I ignore that part? I've verified that I'm in the right file... I think. It didn't tell me what folder I should be in, so again I'm guessing. Even people like Ebay put stuff like " In you mission folder\map\custom add this to your blah balh.sqf" Now that is helpful. 

Those I can guess on, it's the server_monitor.sqf that gives the issue and causes the errors. It's now got to be in my mission folder, because that's apparently how you have to do it on a Vilayer server (no pbo's) along with other server files. That's how pp4l code calls for it. hell I now don't think my pp4l is working.. it gives me no errors but it doesnt save people. So that might be giving me issues on this. 

Like you stated on another post.. I don't have time to look through 50 pages of stuff... so I just ask a question. I learn from that. I visit these forums and opendayz daily. And I find good clear instructions on everything, or at least where someone has cleared it up, or made a youtube about it. Between my full time job, my part time job and admining a server... I don't have a lot of time to be doing hours of research on something that the guy writing the post could have just made more clear from the get go, by spending an extra 5 mins writing. I'm trying to avoid having to pay someone to put these last two mods into my server, because I can't afford it. But it's literally the last two mods, and the only ones I've had these issues with. 

Yes, I tested several positions in #include, all with errors. One changed the error to:

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp, line 27: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscShortcutButton_7009: Undefined base class 'Zupa_RscButtonMenu'

The position that was added:

class RscTitles
{
};
}

How many defines.hpp are you using? You should only have one with all of your edits in that one. You shouldn't have multiple. My guess is you're calling a defines.hpp that doesnt' have the correct edits in it.

Well again no one can help you with the server_monitor.sqf because we don't know what error you're getting. You're just saying you're getting an error but not what the error is.

You are still confused about what Im saying. You should only have 1 of those files each. If PP4L comes with a variables in the folder, and you are already using a "custom" variables then you need to merge the 2 together and only use one. If the instructions tell you that the file path should be pp4l/variables, but you already have a custom/variables.. you need to compare both variables, see whats changed between the 2 and combine them into 1. Make sure all of the places that call the variables.sqf all call the same file from the same location.

Pretend you're installing a game on your PC. And you want to add mods to the game so you can do in game stuff. All of the mod files you're adding are going to be in your game folder, but occasionally you have to edit one of the actual game files. You're not gonna make multiple copies of the game files and add them to your game folder, you're just going to use the one thats in there. And any mod that asks you to mod that file, you're going to just keep editing the same one. Any time it tells you to make the file path Blablabla/filename... ignore it.. and just edit the one you already have being called.

I hope that helps shed some light.

As for your server_monitor. what is the error you are getting?

Well again no one can help you with the server_monitor.sqf because we don't know what error you're getting. You're just saying you're getting an error but not what the error is.

You are still confused about what Im saying. You should only have 1 of those files each. If PP4L comes with a variables in the folder, and you are already using a "custom" variables then you need to merge the 2 together and only use one. If the instructions tell you that the file path should be pp4l/variables, but you already have a custom/variables.. you need to compare both variables, see whats changed between the 2 and combine them into 1. Make sure all of the places that call the variables.sqf all call the same file from the same location.

Pretend you're installing a game on your PC. And you want to add mods to the game so you can do in game stuff. All of the mod files you're adding are going to be in your game folder, but occasionally you have to edit one of the actual game files. You're not gonna make multiple copies of the game files and add them to your game folder, you're just going to use the one thats in there. And any mod that asks you to mod that file, you're going to just keep editing the same one. Any time it tells you to make the file path Blablabla/filename... ignore it.. and just edit the one you already have being called.

I hope that helps shed some light.

As for your server_monitor. what is the error you are getting?

To show the monitor error I would have to reinstall the mod, which will wipe everyones safe again. I will see if I still have it showing in an old RPT when I get home from work. I do know it has to do with the line in Server_monitor_sqf that it has you change that starts (Count _Inventory) I'll see if I can find the old RPT and post it, but it all might be for naught as I'm thinking more and more that PP4L didn't install correctly either. 

To show the monitor error I would have to reinstall the mod, which will wipe everyones safe again. I will see if I still have it showing in an old RPT when I get home from work. I do know it has to do with the line in Server_monitor_sqf that it has you change that starts (Count _Inventory) I'll see if I can find the old RPT and post it, but it all might be for naught as I'm thinking more and more that PP4L didn't install correctly either. 

One thing I highly recommend, is if you're able, set up a test server. You might be able to set one up locally on your home PC. That way you can test and test away and you dont have to worry about rollbacks or anything like that

I've seen people talk about test servers, and all I could think of was.. i don't have the extra money for that...thinking I would have to buy another server.. I however forgot you can make your home PC a server, because I think I've seen how to do it on youtube for epoch. might be a little late now as the server is pretty much done, with the exception of these last two mods. But I will look into it.