[Release] 2.1 Plot Management - UPDATED Object Counter

Zupa

Has anyone been able to remove the standard maintain plot and maintain area functions that are in red. I have the originals still showing up after I installed it

I removed the BOLD area from these 2 lines & it stopped them from showing in the scroll wheel menu.

s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAREA"], "custom\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];

s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTPREV"], "custom\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];

I removed the BOLD area from these 2 lines & it stopped them from showing in the scroll wheel menu.

s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAREA"], "custom\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];

s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTPREV"], "custom\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];

From the fnselfactions? or?

Any News on this error:

Error in expression < _x; } count PP_Marks;	PP_Marks = nil;		sleep 1;
};

if ((isNil "PP_Marks") && (>
  Error position: <sleep 1;
};

if ((isNil "PP_Marks") && (>
  Error Generic error in expression
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Napf\plotManagement\plotToggleMarkers.sqf, line 17

???

Unless you are pedantic (as I am) about error free logs, that error doesn't stop anything from working, it's just a pain in the ass. I wouldn't worry about it until Zupa resurfaces, which I am hoping is soon, to address a other problems with this script.

Unless you are pedantic (as I am) about error free logs, that error doesn't stop anything from working, it's just a pain in the ass. I wouldn't worry about it until Zupa resurfaces, which I am hoping is soon, to address a other problems with this script.

:D  I don't like errors, even if they don't stop anything from working 

Ok .. trying to install this .. already have Zuppa's Single currency 3.0 installed and working .. Have some questions about what to add/modify

What about the Defines between Plot and Coins .. do I add to  #include "plotManagement\defines.hpp"  to the description.ext  along with #include "ZSC\config\ZSCdefines.hpp"  or just the leave off since there is a already a defines but its ZSC defines, and not the standard defines .. in my brain the ZSC Defines would just be for the Single Currency 3.0 .. but I'm often wrong .. my logic doesn't always jive with arma 2 code :rolleyes: 

Also in the  fn_selfActions.sqf .. modify zuppa's in the ZSC folder or the self actions in the dayz code ??    :huh: 

Try building? But I am pretty sure it lists your name on the left hand side.

Ok built clean test sever .. and have only Snap Build Pro w vectors, precision build, and Plot Management .. place plot pole, still cant add my self to the plot .. don't have the option, even after building something,

Get the Menu to see humans , and friends.. my name never shows to add, unless it auto adds the plot pole placer 

No Rpt Errors ..

No other mods installed not even infristar 

For everyone NOT running Plot For LIfe and having issues with not being able to build/remove anything after you die, rosska provided this fix and it works flawlessly! Thanks heaps man, totally fixed my issue.

In your fn_selfactions, use this code : 

///Allow owners to delete modulars
if(_isModular) then {
        if(_hasToolbox && "ItemCrowbar" in _itemsPlayer) then {
            _findNearestPoles = nearestObjects[player, ["Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"], DZE_PlotPole select 0];
            _IsNearPlot = count (_findNearestPoles);
            _fuid  = [];
            _allowed = [];
            if(_IsNearPlot > 0)then{
                _thePlot = _findNearestPoles select 0;
                _owner =  _thePlot getVariable ["ownerPUID","010"];
                _friends = _thePlot getVariable ["plotfriends", []];
                {
                  _friendUID = _x select 0;
                  _fuid  =  _fuid  + [_friendUID];
                } forEach _friends;
                _allowed = [_owner];    
                _allowed = [_owner] +  _fuid;   
                if ( _playerUID in _allowed && _ownerID in _allowed ) then {  // // If u want that the object also belongs to someone on the plotpole.
                    _player_deleteBuild = true;
                };                  
            }else{
                if(_ownerID == _playerUID)then{
                };
            };                                        
        };
};
//Allow owners to delete modular doors without locks
if(_isModularDoor) then {
        if(_hasToolbox && "ItemCrowbar" in _itemsPlayer) then {         
            _findNearestPoles = nearestObjects[player, ["Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"], DZE_PlotPole select 0];
            _IsNearPlot = count (_findNearestPoles);
            _fuid  = [];
            _allowed = [];
            if(_IsNearPlot > 0)then{
                _thePlot = _findNearestPoles select 0;
                _owner =  _thePlot getVariable ["ownerPUID","010"];
                _friends = _thePlot getVariable ["plotfriends", []];
                {
                  _friendUID = _x select 0;
                  _fuid  =  _fuid  + [_friendUID];
                } forEach _friends;
                _allowed = [_owner];    
                _allowed = [_owner] +  _fuid;   
                if ( _playerUID in _allowed && _ownerID in _allowed) then { //  // If u want that the object also belongs to someone on the plotpole.
                };                  
            }else{
                if(_ownerID == _playerUID)then{
                };
            };                              
        };      
};

I am getting this situation:

P4L is in: And Ownership persists after death, as expected.

PlotPole Management: I can add friends, but they are not being allowed to build for some reason.

Door Management: After Restart all Friends are removed from list and can not be added unless I remove lock and replace it. After that I can add players until the next restart, when I have to do it all over again. (Not very practical).

Lastly, Walls are disappearing from Bases as if they are decaying, and I have set no decay in the configuration. Is there some part of these scripts that overrides that option?

Now default max range is 30m to check if there are too many objects in one spot.

Lets change that to the plotRadius, so my plot menu can show u how many objects ( that can be maintain) are still able to be build.

in player_build.sqf 

look in a IF for:
nearObjects ["All",30]
change that to
nearObjects ["All",DZE_PlotPole select 0]

This is what the original install instructions say to do, however in my player_build.sqf, the only 2 instances I can find that mention nearObjects are : 

// disallow building if too many objects are found within (30m by default) add DZE_checkNearbyRadius = 30; to your init.sqf to change
_pos = [player] call FNC_GetPos;
_cnt = count (_pos nearObjects ["All",DZE_checkNearbyRadius]); 
 if (_cnt >= DZE_BuildingLimit) exitWith { //end script if too many objects nearby
 	DZE_ActionInProgress = false;
 	cutText [(localize "str_epoch_player_41"), "PLAIN DOWN"];
 };

and 

{
	switch(_x) do{
		case "fire":
		{
			_distance = 3;
			_isNear = {inflamed _x} count (_pos nearObjects _distance);
			if(_isNear == 0) then {
				_abort = true;
				_reason = "fire";
			};
		};

So what do I change to get the "check if there are too many objects" to work?