[Release] 2.1 Plot Management - UPDATED Object Counter

Zupa

As propably every other non-p4l user I can't remove modulars after installing this. How does the code have to be for us as it seems to be p4l code with playeruid or can I reset that part in the selfActions back to basic without breaking the script?

If you are installing A Plot for Life then try with v2.35 rather than v2.4.  v2.4 has just been released and Zupa will need to update for compatibility.  v2.4 is smaller and simpler code wise so it should be easy for him to update plot management pretty quickly time permitting on his side.

If you are already using v2.35 (or v2.34) of A Plot for Life then maybe you should PM Zupa to let him know.  I understand he is very bust on a number of other mods at this time plus it is the holiday season so he may have other commitments (non Epoch related) to slot in to his busy schedule.

okay i fixed that. i had a misstake in my description.ext but now it looks like this

#include "doorManagement\defines.hpp"
#include "plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp"
#include "doorManagement\doorUnlock.hpp"
#include "doorManagement\doorManagement.hpp"
#include "doorManagement\ComboLockUI.hpp"

now another problem:

I can use the plotpole but if another player build one they can click the option but the window suddenly closes after 0,1 second. There's no Error in my RPT.  :huh:

My RPT comes up with this:

22:18:34 Error count: Type String, expected Array

22:18:34 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tavi\custom\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 210

and The Server stops at "Waiting for server to start Authentication"

Here's my Server Monitor line 192-241:

if ((count _intentory > 0) && !(typeOf( _object) == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ")) then {
if (_type in DZE_LockedStorage) then {
// Fill variables with loot
_object setVariable ["WeaponCargo", (_inventory select 0),true];
_object setVariable ["MagazineCargo", (_inventory select 1),true];
_object setVariable ["BackpackCargo", (_inventory select 2),true];
} else {

//Add weapons
_objWpnTypes = (_inventory select 0) select 0;
_objWpnQty = (_inventory select 0) select 1;
_countr = 0;
{
if(_x in (DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 0)) then {
_x = (DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 1) select ((DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 0) find _x);
};
_isOK = isClass(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x);
if (_isOK) then {
_object addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes; 

//Add Magazines
_objWpnTypes = (_inventory select 1) select 0;
_objWpnQty = (_inventory select 1) select 1;
_countr = 0;
{
if (_x == "BoltSteel") then { _x = "WoodenArrow" }; // Convert BoltSteel to WoodenArrow
if (_x == "ItemTent") then { _x = "ItemTentOld" };
_isOK = isClass(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x);
if (_isOK) then {
_object addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes;

//Add Backpacks
_objWpnTypes = (_inventory select 2) select 0;
_objWpnQty = (_inventory select 2) select 1;
_countr = 0;
{
_isOK = isClass(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _x);
if (_isOK) then {
_object addBackpackCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes;
};
};

Not tested, but try this:

--

In plotObjects.sqf

find

_count = count ((getPosATL player) nearObjects ["All",_range]);

replace with

_count = count(nearestObjects [cursorTarget,DZE_maintainClasses,_range]);

Has anyone tried this? 

The amount objects is different everytime I place the plotpole.

I can use the plotpole but if another player build one they can click the option but the window suddenly closes after 0,1 second. There's no Error in my RPT.  :huh:

You forgot to whitelist plotmanagement in infistar

Hello guys,

I'm sorry but, I tried everything and I can't make it work... I've read every single page of this topic, and nothing worked. Help ^^

I've followed this: https://github.com/DevZupa/PlotManagement/blob/master/Modded_Epoch.md with the maintain version.

and the instruction of the first page, my server is running, but I don't have the menu in game (I just have the two regular menu Maintain/Preview).

I use Snap Building Pro, Single Currency 3.0 and infiStar.

I also tried to put my steam id inside _adminList, but it did not work (on both old and new plot).

Here is my server .RPT http://pastebin.com/UdpMTtyF

my custom/compiles.sqf http://pastebin.com/drNUHNWp

EDIT:

I think I've found why it's not working.

I use Single Currency 3.0 which also has a custom fn_selfActions.sqf:

/*overwrites*/
if( isNil "ZSC_Overwrite_SelfActions" || ZSC_Overwrite_SelfActions)then{
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\compiles\fn_selfActions.sqf";
};

And I think, this prevents my custom  fn_selfActions.sqf to be used, is it possible? Because if I use the ZSC  fn_selfActions.sqf file instead (following STEP 5 (Modifying fn_selfActions.sqf) from https://github.com/DevZupa/PlotManagement/blob/master/Modded_Epoch.md) then it works

Is there no way to have 2 fn_selfActions.sqf used at the same time?

EDIT2:

nevermind, a ";" was missing and file was not loading..

This script requires me to edit player_build.sqf, but Plot for Life tells me to install the p4l version of Snap Building, but the p4l version don't have a player_build for snap build, it only uses the Modular_Build.sqf, and when I try to use a fresh Player_build, it takes the ability to use build managment. When I use the modular_build it takes away the Snap build feature.

Hey Zupa,  Thanks first and foremost for all the great content you have provided... it sure is hard work.

I am trying to install your plot management mod onto my server and running into an issue.

This is an edit for those of you who saw my earlier post.

I had a quite a learning curve installing, but I believe I installed the files correctly this time. Just to verify though, in the instructions it does not explicitly state, but in Step 7, for the update of player_build.sqf, player_upgrade.sqf, and player_buildingDowngrade.sqf) files, the only location with all three files is in the @DayZ_Epoch\DayZ_code folder. The only other location is in the P4L folder... is there any redirect I have to do?

I finished the remaining parts of the install and ran my server batch file. I started getting the already defined class errors for rscText and a few others, so I deleted those entire classes from the defines.hpp.

After that, the server would load up and I could start to connect as a client. It is at this point I hit a wall.

Here is the server.RPT

=====================================================================

== C:\Users\Seamus\Desktop\DayZ Epoch Server\arma2oaserver.exe
== "arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
Exe timestamp: 2015/01/01 07:44:28
Current time: 2015/01/03 16:29:05

Version 1.63.125548
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'z\addons\dayz_server\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Warning Message: Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa not found
16:29:23 Server error: Player without identity [sLK] Masterpiece (id 1137168247)
16:29:23 Server error: Player without identity [sLK] Masterpiece (id 1137168247)
16:29:24 Server error: Player without identity [sLK] Masterpiece (id 1137168247)
16:29:24 Server error: Player without identity [sLK] Masterpiece (id 1137168247)
16:29:28 Warning Message: Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa not found
16:29:28 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
16:29:28 Warning Message: Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa not found
16:29:28 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
16:29:29 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:31 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
16:29:31 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
16:29:32 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
16:29:32 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf not found.

The error is "z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf not found."  Now this file does indeed exist in this location and is unedited from the most previous stable build of my server. I have double checked it and pasted a vanilla copy there with no resolve. On previous server loads the .RPT file shows a successful load of this file.

Any ideas???

So I went into my init.sqf and bypassed the #include lines that gave me the error (first it was the REsec and then the BIS; I bypassed by placing a // at the beginning.) Once I did that, another error popped up, but I noticed in the RPT that there were a slew of warning messages now. Did I install wrong or is there something else going on here? Any help would be much appreciated for this new server owner. Thanks!

== "arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
Current time: 2015/01/03 16:29:05

Version 1.63.125548
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'z\addons\dayz_server\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
16:29:29 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:29:30 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
16:29:30 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:30 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
16:29:31 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
16:29:31 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
16:29:32 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
16:29:32 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf not found.

Current time: 2015/01/03 17:02:52

Version 1.63.125548
17:03:08 Server error: Player without identity [sLK] Grumpy (id 2097790206)
17:03:10 Warning Message: Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa not found
17:03:10 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
17:03:10 Warning Message: Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa not found
17:03:10 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
17:03:11 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:03:12 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:03:12 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:12 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:03:15 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
17:03:15 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
17:03:15 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
17:03:15 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf not found.

Current time: 2015/01/03 17:03:48

Version 1.63.125548
17:04:09 Server error: Player without identity [sLK] Grumpy (id 12087445)
17:04:10 Server error: Player without identity [sLK] Grumpy (id 12087445)
17:04:12 Warning Message: Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa not found
17:04:12 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
17:04:12 Warning Message: Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa not found
17:04:12 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
17:04:13 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
17:04:14 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
17:04:14 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:14 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
17:04:16 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
17:04:16 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
17:04:17 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
17:04:17 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
17:04:17 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\loot_init.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_selectRandom.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_vectorAdd.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_halo.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_findNestedElement.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_param.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_buildWeightedArray.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHitServer.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setFixServer.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_getHit.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_processHit.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_delLocal.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandler.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\veh_ResetEH.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleKilled.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_inString.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_isInsideBuilding.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_isInsideBuilding2.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_isInsideBuilding3.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_speak.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_getHitpoints.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_gutObject.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lockUnlock.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_gutObjectZ.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandlerZ.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_eventKill.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_curTimeStr.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medBandaged.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medInject.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medEpi.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medTransfuse.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medMorphine.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medBreakLegs.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medPainkiller.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_humanityChange.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\spawn_loot.sqf not found
17:04:17 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\spawn_loot_small.sqf not found
ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found.

Ok, another update here. So I realized it is not a good idea at all to edit the @DayZ_Epoch PBOs.... So I restored that to the previous version and the server loaded just fine with the other edits... However, when I see the "Manage Plot" scroll function, a window pops up in game and states the Resource is not available.

I made some assumptions while installing and wanted to check them against the community here.

On step 3 it states to edit my compiles.sqf. My only compiles in the mission folder is in the Plot 4 Life folder, that's the one I edited (C:\Users\Seamus\Desktop\DayZ Epoch Server\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Init\compiles.sqf)

On step 4 its the same as above, the only variables.sqf I have is in the plot 4 life. I edited that file.

On step 5 its the same again, only fn_selfactions.sqf is in the plot 4 life folder. I edited that file. Step 5B looks like this as a finished product

} else {

player removeAction s_player_plotManagement;
  s_player_plotManagement = -1;
     player removeAction s_player_maintain_area;
     s_player_maintain_area = -1;
     player removeAction s_player_maintain_area_preview;
     s_player_maintain_area_preview = -1;
  player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary_on;
  s_player_plot_boundary_on = -1;
  player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary_off;
  s_player_plot_boundary_off = -1;
  player removeAction s_player_plot_take_ownership;
  s_player_plot_take_ownership = -1;

For step 6 about editing remove.sqf, I only have the one from plot 4 life, I didn't change anything

For step 7 I have skipped this step as of now until I can get some clarity since in the plot 4 life there are only 2 of those 3 files and I am not sure which exactly to edit, however, that shouldn't cause my resource error (at least I don't think so)

I did step 9.

I don't have infistar antihack that I know of.

Here are the mods I am running thus far:

noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools

Build Vectors - Started by striker

A Plot for life v2.4. Started by RimBlock