if (count _intentory > 0) then {

i first time i try to find in my server_monitor.sqf

but failed so i try to change _intentory to _inventory

it's succes.

And another

if (typeOf (_object) == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ") then {
_object setVariable ["plotfriends", _intentory, true];
};

if ((count _intentory > 0) && !(typeOf( _object) == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ")) then {

Should i change _intentory to _inventory in 2 both ?

Hi there, I need some help here.

Installed snap build pro with vector build, also indestructable bases, but removed it afterwards. Installed plotmanagement, and door management.

Somehow the sql event deletes alot of the player sbuilt modules. It seems like the cinder half wals are affected by the event, the full walls aren't, they just get deleted after 7 days. The event timer is set on root, with a 7 day event giving 0.2 damage to modules.

If i build a base of wood and test it with a 1 day interval of 0.2 damage, it'll delete the floors and walls, but not the stairs. same goes for cinder half wals and full walls. the db shows damage to the half walls, but the full walls get deleted from the server..

Am on a vilayer server and it's killing me not being able to find out what is wrong here.

Pls help me out..

Edit: not using p4l, nor single currency, remade the event, made sure the definer was root instead of vilayer, that at least got the damage right, for some modules.

I can't Install PlotManagement

i stuck at this step at this step

STEP 8 This one is in your dayz_server.pbo (Modifying server_monitor.sqf)
8 A
Find

_object setVariable ["ObjectID", _idKey, true];

After that, add

_object setVariable ["plotfriends", _intentory, true];};

8 B
Find

Replace that with

if ((count _intentory > 0) && !(typeOf( _object) == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ")) then {

STEP 9 Again, this is in your dayz_server.pbo (Modifying server_updateObject.sqf)
Find

_inventory = [
getWeaponCargo _object,
getMagazineCargo _object,
getBackpackCargo _object
];

Replace that with

if (typeOf (_object) == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ") then{
_inventory = _object getVariable ["plotfriends", []]; //We're replacing the inventory with UIDs for this item
} else {
_inventory = [
getWeaponCargo _object,
getMagazineCargo _object,
getBackpackCargo _object
];
};

Installation complete

This Line:

i coudn't find this in my server_monitor.sqf in server_pbo so i extract a default dayz_server & i succes to find that line

So i take a look in server_monitor.sqf and strange server is _inventory rather _intentory in default server_monitor.sqf

if ((count _inventory > 0) && !(typeOf( _object) == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ")) then {
_object setVariable ["plotfriends", _inventory, true];
};

Should i change to _inventory like 2 code above ?

i'm really confusion

I can't Install PlotManagement

i stuck at this step at this step

This Line:

i coudn't find this in my server_monitor.sqf in server_pbo so i extract a default dayz_server & i succes to find that line

So i take a look in server_monitor.sqf and strange server is _inventory rather _intentory in default server_monitor.sqf

if ((count _inventory > 0) && !(typeOf( _object) == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ")) then {
_object setVariable ["plotfriends", _inventory, true];
};

Should i change to _inventory like 2 code above ?

i'm really confusion

It was mentioned in an earlier post that 1.0.5.1 used intentory, but it did not matter if it was intentory or inventory, as long as it's consistent. If your server uses inventory, adjust the install accordingly and continue using inventory.

I Placed a plot pole but can't get the menu open so look at RPT log and here is it. The Menu Doesn't Show up

http://pastebin.com/yKQcvwuy

Those errors you need to look up in your client RPT, located on your own pc ( the one that is testing).

This should be located in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Arma2oa\Arma2oa.RPT

Something allong that line.

Because thos are errors on client side, the server has nothing to do with it.

TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC:

Sorry for my absences, but i recently got a new girlfriend who consumes most of my time :)

Because of Vector Build i have updated to Maintain version wiht p4life

As a regular player when i put plot i can't see Manage Plot button but when i put myself as an admin from _adminList = ["0152"]; // Add admins here if you admins to able to manage all plotpoles i can see the menu 

As a regular player when i put plot i can't see Manage Plot button but when i put myself as an admin from _adminList = ["0152"]; // Add admins here if you admins to able to manage all plotpoles i can see the menu 

Did you add the infistar stuff? 711194 to dialog and "PlotManagement" _cMenu??

i feel that there is some problem in following lines:

if (s_player_plotManagement < 0) then {
    _adminList = ["0152"]; // Add admins here if you admins to able to manage all plotpoles
    _owner = _cursorTarget getVariable ["ownerPUID","0"];
    _friends = _cursorTarget getVariable ["plotfriends", []];
    _fuid = [];
    {
    _friendUID = _x select 0;
    _fuid = _fuid + [_friendUID];
    } forEach _friends;
    _allowed = [_owner];    
    _allowed = [_owner] + _adminList + _fuid;
    if((getPlayerUID player) in _allowed)then{            
    s_player_plotManagement = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Manage Plot</t>", "plotManagement\initPlotManagement.sqf", [], 5, false];
    };
};

because if i'm in adminlist it showing the menu, same if i will write sombody in plotfriends it will workin without the problem

but if i will build a new plot without _adminList i will not be able to access it 

i found some post regarding ownerPUID but i was not able to understand what you mean there: 

BIG NOTE

Check if your server monitor sets onwerPUID.

sometimes capitals were used, sometimes not.

Just set it 2 times to be sure,

_object setVariable ["OwnerPUID", _ownerPUID, true];

_object setVariable ["ownerPUID", _ownerPUID, true];

Did you add the infistar stuff? 711194 to dialog and "PlotManagement" _cMenu??

Yes, i was using regular plot managment before without any issue

i feel that there is some problem in following lines:

if (s_player_plotManagement < 0) then {
    _adminList = ["0152"]; // Add admins here if you admins to able to manage all plotpoles
    _owner = _cursorTarget getVariable ["ownerPUID","0"];
    _friends = _cursorTarget getVariable ["plotfriends", []];
    _fuid = [];
    {
    _friendUID = _x select 0;
    _fuid = _fuid + [_friendUID];
    } forEach _friends;
    _allowed = [_owner];    
    _allowed = [_owner] + _adminList + _fuid;
    if((getPlayerUID player) in _allowed)then{            
    s_player_plotManagement = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Manage Plot</t>", "plotManagement\initPlotManagement.sqf", [], 5, false];
    };
};

because if i'm in adminlist it showing the menu, same if i will write sombody in plotfriends it will workin without the problem

but if i will build a new plot without _adminList i will not be able to access it 

i found some post regarding ownerPUID but i was not able to understand what you mean there: 

Yes, i was using regular plot managment before without any issue

_object setVariable ["OwnerPUID", _ownerPUID, true];

_object setVariable ["ownerPUID", _ownerPUID, true];

Where is this code in monitor?Cant find it....or i must add it?Witch line?

hello i have the thing up and running with menu, but for some reason the plot pole do not save to database. so upon death or server restart people have to pack the plot pole and replace it. Also it add player to plot pole menu but they couldnt build "need plot pole within 30 meters" message. I dont find anywhere in the database that plot pole being saved. thanks

i moved player_upgrade and player_buildingdowngrade into a custom folder instead of leaving it in dayz_code. Also when copy and replace code make sure they align with what you replacing, some of the code i replace wasnt alligning right and the "SEMICOLON" pushed off and wasnt reading it.

EDIT: ran into another problem, Even though it let me maintain the building ONLY when damage but it would still decay over time.

i got this error ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\plotManagement\defines.hpp, line 12: .RscFrame: Member already defined.

There is a config file which has Class RSCFrame in it. Delete that class from my defines.hpp ( arma doesnt allow duplicate class names).

It looks like this ( DELETE ALL THESE LINES). If it pops up with new duplicate, do the same for that one.

class RscFrame
{
	type = 0;
	idc = -1;
	style = 64;
	shadow = 2;
	colorBackground[] = {0,0,0,0};
	colorText[] = {1,1,1,1};
	font = "Zeppelin32";
	sizeEx = 0.02;
	text = "";
};