[Release] 2.1 Plot Management - UPDATED Object Counter

Zupa

Hello guys! I did install with this guide: https://github.com/DevZupa/PlotManagement/blob/master/Modded_Epoch.md today. Some hours ago.

It is working but... Players can  remove Floors, ladders, walls (cinder and wooden ) and ?doors without locks?. THEY ARE NOT ADDED TO THE PLOTPOLE / OR TAGGED FRIENDLY.

I have tried to install this script several times.

I have installed : Singlecoin currency ( 999 zupa ), wicked ai, snap building.

only errors in rpt: ( show up after installing plot management. ) 

http://pastebin.com/FYk7WU2u

Can you let me see your remove.sqf to make sure the edits are correct? The part that's in the instructions is what I currently have on my server and it doesn't allow removal unless you're on the plot pole in range of the object.

I also run Wicked AI and Snap Building pro on my server, don't have Singlecoin currency, but I doubt that would affect building related files. 

Can you let me see your remove.sqf to make sure the edits are correct? The part that's in the instructions is what I currently have on my server and it doesn't allow removal unless you're on the plot pole in range of the object.

I also run Wicked AI and Snap Building pro on my server, don't have Singlecoin currency, but I doubt that would affect building related files. 

Sure! remove.sqf -> http://pastebin.com/XQ88AvZX

I'm getting lots of the above when you open the dialog to manage the plot pole. It works, but the player sees an error in game first, then you just get RPT spam on the client side.

Did I miss something?

Bumping my own post due to no response from anyone.

Sure! remove.sqf -> http://pastebin.com/XQ88AvZX

The file itself looks fine. Are you running Plot For Life? If not, then make sure fn_selfActions is pointing to the remove.sqf file you've added to your mission file and not still launching the file inside the dayz_code.pbo. The section you need to check looks like this 

if(_player_deleteBuild) then {
		if (s_player_deleteBuild < 0) then {
			s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "Custom\PlotForLifev2\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "", ""

Make sure that path matches your file. 

Bumping my own post due to no response from anyone.

Sorry, I totally missed it. Are you using the defines.hpp included with Plot Management, or another one? If it's not the one from this pack, you may need to add this to your one to see if it solves it.

class RscShortcutButton
{
	type = 16;
	x = 0.1;
	y = 0.1;
	class HitZone
	{
		left = 0.004;
		top = 0.029;
		right = 0.004;
		bottom = 0.029;
	};
	class ShortcutPos
	{
		left = 0.0145;
		top = 0.026;
		w = 0.0392157;
		h = 0.0522876;
	};
	class TextPos
	{
		left = 0.05;
		top = 0.034;
		right = 0.005;
		bottom = 0.005;
	};
	shortcuts[] = {};
	textureNoShortcut = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0)";
	color[] = {0.8784,0.8471,0.651,1};
	color2[] = {0.95,0.95,0.95,1};
	colorDisabled[] = {1,1,1,0.25};
	colorBackground[] = {1,1,1,1};
	colorBackground2[] = {1,1,1,0.4};
	class Attributes
	{
		font = "Zeppelin32";
		color = "#E5E5E5";
		align = "left";
		shadow = "true";
	};
	idc = -1;
	style = 0;
	default = 0;
	shadow = 2;
	w = 0.183825;
	h = 0.104575;
	periodFocus = 1.2;
	periodOver = 0.8;
	animTextureNormal = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_normal_ca.paa";
	animTextureDisabled = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_disabled_ca.paa";
	animTextureOver = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_over_ca.paa";
	animTextureFocused = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_focus_ca.paa";
	animTexturePressed = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_down_ca.paa";
	animTextureDefault = "\ca\ui\data\ui_button_default_ca.paa";
	period = 0.4;
	font = "Zeppelin32";
	size = 0.03921;
	sizeEx = 0.03921;
	text = "";
   soundPush[] = { "", 0, 1 };
	soundEnter[] =	{ "", 0, 1 };
	soundClick[] ={ "", 0, 1 };
	soundEscape[] ={ "", 0, 1 };
	sound[] ={ "", 0, 1 };

action = "";
	class AttributesImage
	{
		font = "Zeppelin32";
		color = "#E5E5E5";
		align = "left";
	};
};

i have installed this mod but all i get is this 

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\porave\plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp, line 5: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscText_7000: Undefined base class 'RscTextT'

i have went over the instilation i use the defines.hpp from the coins system if that helps i cant for the life of me get this working :(

i have installed this mod but all i get is this 

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\porave\plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp, line 5: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscText_7000: Undefined base class 'RscTextT'

i have went over the instilation i use the defines.hpp from the coins system if that helps i cant for the life of me get this working :(

Make sure you're including the plotmanagement.hpp after the line where you inclue the defines for the currency system. I don't use the currency system, but if it's the one on Zupa's github then that class is defined. 

The file itself looks fine. Are you running Plot For Life? If not, then make sure fn_selfActions is pointing to the remove.sqf file you've added to your mission file and not still launching the file inside the dayz_code.pbo. The section you need to check looks like this 

s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "Custom\PlotForLifev2\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "", ""

I'm not running Plot For Life. fn_selfActions is pointing to the remove.sqf. Only i noticed was " _cursorTarget, 1, true, true, " <- I changed it to false, true. Didin't change anything. Still can remove.

s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "init\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "", ""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_deleteBuild;
s_player_deleteBuild = -1;
};

Errorlog after "true, true" to "false, true" change: http://pastebin.com/YpRqsKvt

Heres full fn_selfaction file : http://pastebin.com/7RA5V4qG

WORKS, WORKS AND WORKS.

AFTER CHANGING " TRUE,TRUE " TO " FALSE, TRUE"  OUR HOST FTP CONNECTION SHITTED ON MY FOOT. IT DIDINT TRANSFER NEW FILES.

I really what is the meaning of that.. Should not be any matter if its true or false.. 

I'm not running Plot For Life. fn_selfActions is pointing to the remove.sqf. Only i noticed was " _cursorTarget, 1, true, true, " <- I changed it to false, true. Didin't change anything. Still can remove.

s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "init\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "", ""];
};
} else {
};

Errorlog after "true, true" to "false, true" change: http://pastebin.com/YpRqsKvt

Heres full fn_selfaction file : http://pastebin.com/7RA5V4qG

WORKS, WORKS AND WORKS.

AFTER CHANGING " TRUE,TRUE " TO " FALSE, TRUE"  OUR HOST FTP CONNECTION SHITTED ON MY FOOT. IT DIDINT TRANSFER NEW FILES.

I really what is the meaning of that.. Should not be any matter if its true or false.. 

Haha changing the true, true, shouldn't make a difference to the functionality. The first true just tells it to highlight the action and the second tells it to hide the menu once used. Maybe the ftp just didn't upload the changed path the first time, either way I'm glad it's working ok for you now. :)

The other error from fn_selfActions.sqf showing in that pastebin from your RPT is for an undefined addaction variable from the auto refuel script. You could add it to the variables.sqf in the 

//Player self-action handles
dayz_resetSelfActions = {
};
call dayz_resetSelfActions;

section, that should clear them up. 

It's this you need to add

s_givemoney_dialog = -1;

s_givemoney_dialog = -1;

Thanks for that. Added

s_bank_dialog = -1; too.

//* Offtopic *//

Any idea of these? They came after i installed management.. Doesn't seem to affect anything

http://pastebin.com/fnqCucrz

Specially these:

Group B 1-1-A (0x40c1d600) - network ID 2:2200
 - no main subgroup
Network simulation, time = 619.390
 - no main subgroup
 - no main subgroup
 - no main subgroup
Error in expression <ind _iItem;
_weights = dayzE_CLSChances select _index;
_cntWeights = count _weig>
  Error position: <select _index;
  Error Zero divisor
File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\spawn_loot_small.sqf, line 81

Hey guys, I hate to be a bother but I am royally stuck and my head hurts. I followed all the instructions and I've triple checked that I followed them correctly. For some reason I get not options what so ever when targeting any player buildables. No maintain options from the plot pole, cannot upgrade any items or destroy them.

I am using plot4life and snap pro 1.4.1 and everything works otherwise that I can tell, I get no errors in RPT. I am going to keep messing with things but I would love if someone could tell me whatever stupid thing I have screwed up.

I have combed it at least ten times, but I'm still a novice when it comes to structure and load order. If anyone could be bothered to read through this and see if they can spot anything I have done wrong I would love them long time.

scriptName "Functions\misc\fn_selfActions.sqf";
/***********************************************************
    ADD ACTIONS FOR SELF
    - Function
    - [] call fnc_usec_selfActions;
************************************************************/
private ["_isWreckBuilding","_temp_keys","_magazinesPlayer","_isPZombie","_vehicle","_inVehicle","_hasFuelE","_hasRawMeat","_hasKnife","_hasToolbox","_onLadder","_nearLight","_canPickLight","_canDo","_text","_isHarvested","_isVehicle","_isVehicletype","_isMan","_traderType","_ownerID","_isAnimal","_isDog","_isZombie","_isDestructable","_isTent","_isFuel","_isAlive","_Unlock","_lock","_buy","_dogHandle","_lieDown","_warn","_hastinitem","_allowedDistance","_menu","_menu1","_humanity_logic","_low_high","_cancel","_metals_trader","_traderMenu","_isWreck","_isRemovable","_isDisallowRepair","_rawmeat","_humanity","_speed","_dog","_hasbottleitem","_isAir","_isShip","_playersNear","_findNearestGens","_findNearestGen","_IsNearRunningGen","_cursorTarget","_isnewstorage","_itemsPlayer","_ownerKeyId","_typeOfCursorTarget","_hasKey","_oldOwner","_combi","_key_colors","_player_deleteBuild","_player_flipveh","_player_lockUnlock_crtl","_player_butcher","_player_studybody","_player_cook","_player_boil","_hasFuelBarrelE","_hasHotwireKit","_player_SurrenderedGear","_isSurrendered","_isModular","_isModularDoor","_ownerKeyName","_temp_keys_names","_hasAttached","_allowTow","_liftHeli","_found","_posL","_posC","_height","_liftHelis","_attached","_playerUID","_characterID"];

if (DZE_ActionInProgress) exitWith {}; // Do not allow if any script is running.

_vehicle = vehicle player;
_isPZombie = player isKindOf "PZombie_VB";
_inVehicle = (_vehicle != player);

_onLadder =        (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMovesMaleSdr" >> "States" >> (animationState player) >> "onLadder")) == 1;
_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf && !r_player_unconscious && !_onLadder);

_nearLight =     nearestObject [player,"LitObject"];
_canPickLight = false;
if (!isNull _nearLight) then {
    if (_nearLight distance player < 4) then {
        _canPickLight = isNull (_nearLight getVariable ["owner",objNull]);
    };
};

//Grab Flare
if (_canPickLight && !dayz_hasLight && !_isPZombie) then {
    if (s_player_grabflare < 0) then {
        _text = getText (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> (typeOf _nearLight) >> "displayName");
        s_player_grabflare = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_15",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\flare_pickup.sqf",_nearLight, 1, false, true, "", ""];
        s_player_removeflare = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_17",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\flare_remove.sqf",_nearLight, 1, false, true, "", ""];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_grabflare;
    player removeAction s_player_removeflare;
    s_player_grabflare = -1;
    s_player_removeflare = -1;
};

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
    _hasAttached = _vehicle getVariable["hasAttached",false];
    if(_inVehicle && (_vehicle isKindOf "Air") && ((([_vehicle] call FNC_getPos) select 2) < 30) && (speed _vehicle < 5) && (typeName _hasAttached == "OBJECT")) then {
        if (s_player_heli_detach < 0) then {
            dayz_myLiftVehicle = _vehicle;
            s_player_heli_detach = dayz_myLiftVehicle addAction ["Detach Vehicle","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_heliDetach.sqf",[dayz_myLiftVehicle,_hasAttached],2,false,true,"",""];
        };
    } else {
        dayz_myLiftVehicle removeAction s_player_heli_detach;
        s_player_heli_detach = -1;
    };
};

if(DZE_HaloJump) then {
    if(_inVehicle && (_vehicle isKindOf "Air") && ((([_vehicle] call FNC_getPos) select 2) > 400)) then {
        if (s_halo_action < 0) then {
            DZE_myHaloVehicle = _vehicle;
            s_halo_action = DZE_myHaloVehicle addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HALO","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\halo_jump.sqf",[],2,false,true,"",""];
        };
    } else {
        DZE_myHaloVehicle removeAction s_halo_action;
        s_halo_action = -1;
    };
};

if (!DZE_ForceNameTagsOff) then {
    if (s_player_showname < 0 && !_isPZombie) then {
        if (DZE_ForceNameTags) then {
            s_player_showname = 1;
            player setVariable["DZE_display_name",true,true];
        } else {
            s_player_showname = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NAMEYES", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\display_name.sqf",true, 0, true, false, "",""];
            s_player_showname1 = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NAMENO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\display_name.sqf",false, 0, true, false, "",""];
        };
    };
};

if(_isPZombie) then {
    if (s_player_callzombies < 0) then {
        s_player_callzombies = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_RAISEHORDE", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\call_zombies.sqf",player, 5, true, false, "",""];
    };
    if (DZE_PZATTACK) then {
        call pz_attack;
        DZE_PZATTACK = false;
    };
    if (s_player_pzombiesvision < 0) then {
        s_player_pzombiesvision = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NIGHTVIS", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_vision.sqf", [], 4, false, true, "nightVision", "_this == _target"];
    };
    if (!isNull cursorTarget && (player distance cursorTarget < 3)) then {    //Has some kind of target
        _isAnimal = cursorTarget isKindOf "Animal";
        _isZombie = cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
        _isHarvested = cursorTarget getVariable["meatHarvested",false];
        _isMan = cursorTarget isKindOf "Man";
        // Pzombie Gut human corpse || animal
        if (!alive cursorTarget && (_isAnimal || _isMan) && !_isZombie && !_isHarvested) then {
            if (s_player_pzombiesfeed < 0) then {
                s_player_pzombiesfeed = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FEED", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_feed.sqf",cursorTarget, 3, true, false, "",""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_pzombiesfeed;
            s_player_pzombiesfeed = -1;
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_pzombiesfeed;
        s_player_pzombiesfeed = -1;
    };
};

// Increase distance only if AIR || SHIP
_allowedDistance = 4;
_isAir = cursorTarget isKindOf "Air";
_isShip = cursorTarget isKindOf "Ship";
if(_isAir || _isShip) then {
    _allowedDistance = 8;
};

if (!isNull cursorTarget && !_inVehicle && !_isPZombie && (player distance cursorTarget < _allowedDistance) && _canDo) then {    //Has some kind of target

// set cursortarget to variable
    _cursorTarget = cursorTarget;

// get typeof cursortarget once
    _typeOfCursorTarget = typeOf _cursorTarget;

// hintsilent _typeOfCursorTarget;

_isVehicle = _cursorTarget isKindOf "AllVehicles";
    _isVehicletype = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["ATV_US_EP1","ATV_CZ_EP1"];
    _isnewstorage = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isNewStorage;

// get items && magazines only once
    _magazinesPlayer = magazines player;

//boiled Water
    _hasbottleitem = "ItemWaterbottle" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hastinitem = false;
    {
        if (_x in _magazinesPlayer) then {
            _hastinitem = true;
        };
    } count boil_tin_cans;
    _hasFuelE =     "ItemJerrycanEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hasFuelBarrelE =     "ItemFuelBarrelEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hasHotwireKit =     "ItemHotwireKit" in _magazinesPlayer;

_itemsPlayer = items player;

_temp_keys = [];
    _temp_keys_names = [];
    // find available keys
    _key_colors = ["ItemKeyYellow","ItemKeyBlue","ItemKeyRed","ItemKeyGreen","ItemKeyBlack"];
    {
        if (configName(inheritsFrom(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x)) in _key_colors) then {
            _ownerKeyId = getNumber(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x >> "keyid");
            _ownerKeyName = getText(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x >> "displayName");
            _temp_keys_names set [_ownerKeyId,_ownerKeyName];
            _temp_keys set [count _temp_keys,str(_ownerKeyId)];
        };
    } count _itemsPlayer;

_hasKnife =     "ItemKnife" in _itemsPlayer;
    _hasToolbox =     "ItemToolbox" in _itemsPlayer;

_playerUID = getPlayerUID player;
    _isMan = _cursorTarget isKindOf "Man";
    _traderType = _typeOfCursorTarget;
    _ownerID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["ownerPUID","0"];
    _characterID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
    _isAnimal = _cursorTarget isKindOf "Animal";
    _isDog =  (_cursorTarget isKindOf "DZ_Pastor" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "DZ_Fin");
    _isZombie = _cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
    _isDestructable = _cursorTarget isKindOf "BuiltItems";
    _isWreck = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreck;
    _isWreckBuilding = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreckBuilding;
    _isModular = _cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems";
    _isModularDoor = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ"];

_isRemovable = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isRemovable;
    _isDisallowRepair = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["M240Nest_DZ"];

_isTent = _cursorTarget isKindOf "TentStorage";

_isAlive = alive _cursorTarget;

_text = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _typeOfCursorTarget >> "displayName");

_rawmeat = meatraw;
    _hasRawMeat = false;
    {
        if (_x in _magazinesPlayer) then {
            _hasRawMeat = true;
        };
    } count _rawmeat;

_isFuel = false;
    if (_hasFuelE || _hasFuelBarrelE) then {
        {
            if(_cursorTarget isKindOf _x) exitWith {_isFuel = true;};
        } count dayz_fuelsources;
    };

// diag_log ("OWNERID = " + _ownerID + " CHARID = " + dayz_characterID + " " + str(_ownerID == dayz_characterID));

// logic vars
    _player_flipveh = false;
    _player_deleteBuild = false;
    _player_lockUnlock_crtl = false;

if (_canDo && (speed player <= 1) && (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ")) then {
         if (s_player_plotManagement < 0) then {
            _adminList = ["76561198083320327"]; // Add admins here if you admins to able to manage all plotpoles
            _owner = _cursorTarget getVariable ["ownerPUID","0"];
            _friends = _cursorTarget getVariable ["plotfriends", []];
            _fuid = [];
                {
                    _friendUID = _x select 0;
                    _fuid = _fuid + [_friendUID];
                } forEach _friends;
                _allowed = [_owner];    
                _allowed = [_owner] + _adminList + _fuid;
        if((getPlayerUID player) in _allowed)then{            
            s_player_plotManagement = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Manage Plot</t>", "custom\plotManagement\initPlotManagement.sqf", [], 5, false];
            };
        };
         if (s_player_maintain_area < 0) then {
              s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAREA"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];
             s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTPREV"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];
         };
     } else {
        player removeAction s_player_plotManagement;
        s_player_plotManagement = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_maintain_area;
        s_player_maintain_area = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_maintain_area_preview;
        s_player_maintain_area_preview = -1;
    };

// CURSOR TARGET ALIVE
    if(_isAlive) then {

//Allow player to delete objects
        if(_isDestructable || _isWreck || _isRemovable || _isWreckBuilding) then {
            if(_hasToolbox && "ItemCrowbar" in _itemsPlayer) then {
                _player_deleteBuild = true;
            };
        };

//diag_log format["fn_selfactions remove: [PlayerUID = %1]  [OwnerID = %2] [Is Modular: %3] [Object: %4]", _playerUID, _ownerID,_isModular, cursortarget];

//Allow owners to delete modulars

//diag_log format["fn_actons: [PlayerUID: %1] [_ownerID: %2] [_isModular: %3] [typeOfCursorTarget: %4]",_playerUID, _ownerID, _isModular, _typeOfCursorTarget];

if(_isModular) then {
            };
    };
        //Allow owners to delete modular doors without locks

//diag_log format["fn_actons: [PlayerUID: %1] [_ownerID: %2] [_isModularDoor: %3] [typeOfCursorTarget: %4]",_playerUID, _ownerID, _isModularDoor, _typeOfCursorTarget];

if(_isModularDoor && (_playerUID == _ownerID)) then {
            if(_isModularDoor) then {
            };      
    };    
        // CURSOR TARGET VEHICLE
        if(_isVehicle) then {

//flip vehicle small vehicles by your self && all other vehicles with help nearby
            if (!(canmove _cursorTarget) && (player distance _cursorTarget >= 2) && (count (crew _cursorTarget))== 0 && ((vectorUp _cursorTarget) select 2) < 0.5) then {
                _playersNear = {isPlayer _x} count (player nearEntities ["CAManBase", 6]);
                if(_isVehicletype || (_playersNear >= 2)) then {
                    _player_flipveh = true;    
                };
            };

if(!_isMan && _characterID != "0" && !(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Bicycle")) then {
                _player_lockUnlock_crtl = true;
            };

};

};

s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "custom\PlotForLifev2\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
    };

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
        _liftHeli = objNull;
        _found = false;

_allowTow = false;
        if ((count (crew _cursorTarget)) == 0) then {
            {
                if(!_allowTow) then {
                    _allowTow = _cursorTarget isKindOf _x;
                };
            } count DZE_HeliAllowToTow;
        };

//diag_log format["CREW: %1 ALLOW: %2",(count (crew _cursorTarget)),_allowTow];

if (_allowTow) then {
            _liftHelis = nearestObjects [player, DZE_HeliAllowTowFrom, 15];
            {
                if(!_found) then {
                    _posL = [_x] call FNC_getPos;
                    _posC = [_cursorTarget] call FNC_getPos;
                    _height = (_posL select 2) - (_posC select 2);
                    _hasAttached = _x getVariable["hasAttached",false];
                    if(_height < 15 && _height > 5 && (typeName _hasAttached != "OBJECT")) then {
                        if(((abs((_posL select 0) - (_posC select 0))) < 10) && ((abs((_posL select 1) - (_posC select 1))) < 10)) then {
                            _liftHeli = _x;
                            _found = true;
                        };
                    };
                };
            } count _liftHelis;
        };

//diag_log format["HELI: %1 TARGET: %2",_found,_cursorTarget];

_attached = _cursorTarget getVariable["attached",false];
        if(_found && _allowTow && _canDo && !locked _cursorTarget && !_isPZombie && (typeName _attached != "OBJECT")) then {
            if (s_player_heli_lift < 0) then {
                s_player_heli_lift = player addAction ["Attach to Heli", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_heliLift.sqf",[_liftHeli,_cursorTarget], -10, false, true, "",""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_heli_lift;
            s_player_heli_lift = -1;
        };
    };

// Allow Owner to lock && unlock vehicle  
    if(_player_lockUnlock_crtl) then {
        if (s_player_lockUnlock_crtl < 0) then {
            _hasKey = _characterID in _temp_keys;
            _oldOwner = (_characterID == dayz_playerUID);
            if(locked _cursorTarget) then {
                if(_hasKey || _oldOwner) then {
                    _Unlock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\unlock_veh.sqf",[_cursorTarget,(_temp_keys_names select (parseNumber _characterID))], 2, true, true, "", ""];
                    s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_Unlock];
                    s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = 1;
                } else {
                    if(_hasHotwireKit) then {
                        _Unlock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HOTWIRE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\hotwire_veh.sqf",_cursorTarget, 2, true, true, "", ""];
                    } else {
                        _Unlock = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_VEHLOCKED"], "",_cursorTarget, 2, true, true, "", ""];
                    };
                    s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_Unlock];
                };
            } else {
                if(_hasKey || _oldOwner) then {
                    _lock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\lock_veh.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
                    s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_lock];
                };
            };
        };

} else {
        {player removeAction _x} count s_player_lockunlock;s_player_lockunlock = [];
        s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = -1;
    };

if(DZE_AllowForceSave) then {
        //Allow player to force save
        if((_isVehicle || _isTent) && !_isMan) then {
            if (s_player_forceSave < 0) then {
                s_player_forceSave = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_save",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\forcesave.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_forceSave;
            s_player_forceSave = -1;
        };
    };

If(DZE_AllowCargoCheck) then {
        if((_isVehicle || _isTent || _isnewstorage) && _isAlive && !_isMan && !locked _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_checkGear < 0) then {
                s_player_checkGear = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_CARGO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\cargocheck.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_checkGear;
            s_player_checkGear = -1;
        };
    };

//flip vehicle small vehicles by your self && all other vehicles with help nearby
    if(_player_flipveh) then {
        if (s_player_flipveh  < 0) then {
            s_player_flipveh = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_flipveh",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_flipvehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];        
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_flipveh;
        s_player_flipveh = -1;
    };

//Allow player to fill jerrycan
    if((_hasFuelE || _hasFuelBarrelE) && _isFuel) then {
        if (s_player_fillfuel < 0) then {
            s_player_fillfuel = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_10", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\jerry_fill.sqf",[], 1, false, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fillfuel;
        s_player_fillfuel = -1;
    };

// logic vars for addactions
    _player_butcher = false;
    _player_studybody = false;
    _player_SurrenderedGear = false;

// CURSOR TARGET NOT ALIVE
    if (!_isAlive) then {

// Gut animal/zed
        if((_isAnimal || _isZombie) && _hasKnife) then {
            _isHarvested = _cursorTarget getVariable["meatHarvested",false];
            if (!_isHarvested) then {
                _player_butcher = true;
            };
        };

// Study body
        if (_isMan && !_isZombie && !_isAnimal) then {
            _player_studybody = true;
        }
    } else {
        // unit alive

// gear access on surrendered player
        if(_isMan && !_isZombie && !_isAnimal) then {
            _isSurrendered = _cursorTarget getVariable ["DZE_Surrendered",false];
            if (_isSurrendered) then {
                _player_SurrenderedGear = true;
            };
        };
    };

// Human Gut animal || zombie
    if (_player_butcher) then {
        if (s_player_butcher < 0) then {
            if(_isZombie) then {
                s_player_butcher = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GUTZOM", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\gather_zparts.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, true, "", ""];
            } else {
                s_player_butcher = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_04", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\gather_meat.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_butcher;
        s_player_butcher = -1;
    };

// Study Body
    if (_player_studybody) then {
        if (s_player_studybody < 0) then {
            s_player_studybody = player addAction [localize "str_action_studybody", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\study_body.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_studybody;
        s_player_studybody = -1;
    };

// logic vars
    _player_cook = false;
    _player_boil = false;

// CURSOR TARGET IS FIRE
    if (inflamed _cursorTarget) then {

//Fireplace Actions check
        if (_hasRawMeat) then {
            _player_cook = true;    
        };

// Boil water
        if (_hasbottleitem && _hastinitem) then {
            _player_boil = true;
        };
    };

if (_player_SurrenderedGear) then {
        if (s_player_SurrenderedGear < 0) then {
            s_player_SurrenderedGear = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GEAR", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\surrender_gear.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_SurrenderedGear;
        s_player_SurrenderedGear = -1;
    };

//Fireplace Actions check
    if (_player_cook) then {
        if (s_player_cook < 0) then {
            s_player_cook = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_05", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\cook.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_cook;
        s_player_cook = -1;
    };

// Boil water
    if (_player_boil) then {
        if (s_player_boil < 0) then {
            s_player_boil = player addAction [localize "str_actions_boilwater", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\boil.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_boil;
        s_player_boil = -1;
    };

if(_cursorTarget == dayz_hasFire) then {
        if ((s_player_fireout < 0) && !(inflamed _cursorTarget) && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
            s_player_fireout = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_06", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fire_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fireout;
        s_player_fireout = -1;
    };

//Packing my tent
    if(_isTent && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
        if (_ownerID == _playerUID) then {
            if (s_player_packtent < 0) then {
                s_player_packtent = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_07", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tent_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
            };
        } else {
            if(("ItemJerrycan" in _magazinesPlayer) && ("ItemMatchbox_DZE" in weapons player)) then {
                if (s_player_packtent < 0) then {
                    s_player_packtent = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_DESTROYTENT", "custom\PlotForLifev2\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_packtent;
        s_player_packtent = -1;
    };

//Allow owner to unlock vault
    if((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockableStorage) && _characterID != "0" && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
        if (s_player_unlockvault < 0) then {
            if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockedStorage) then {
                if(_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == _playerUID) then {
                    _combi = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_OPEN",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_unlock.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
                    s_player_combi set [count s_player_combi,_combi];
                } else {
                    _combi = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_combination_1.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
                };
                s_player_unlockvault = 1;
            } else {
                if(_characterID != dayz_combination && _ownerID != _playerUID) then {
                    _combi = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_RECOMBO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_combination_1.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
                    s_player_unlockvault = 1;
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        {player removeAction _x} count s_player_combi;s_player_combi = [];
        s_player_unlockvault = -1;
    };

//Allow owner to pack vault
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_UnLockedStorage && _characterID != "0" && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {

if (s_player_lockvault < 0) then {
            if(_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == dayz_playerUID) then {
                s_player_lockvault = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_lock.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
            };
        };
        if (s_player_packvault < 0 && (_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == dayz_playerUID)) then {
            s_player_packvault = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",(format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_PACK",_text])], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_packvault;
        s_player_packvault = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_lockvault;
        s_player_lockvault = -1;
    };

//Player Deaths
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget == "Info_Board_EP1") then {
        if (s_player_information < 0) then {
            s_player_information = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MURDERS", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\list_playerDeaths.sqf",[], 7, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_information;
        s_player_information = -1;
    };

//Fuel Pump
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget in dayz_fuelpumparray) then {    
        if (s_player_fuelauto < 0) then {

// check if Generator_DZ is running within 30 meters
            _findNearestGens = nearestObjects [player, ["Generator_DZ"], 30];
            _findNearestGen = [];
            {
                if (alive _x && (_x getVariable ["GeneratorRunning", false])) then {
                    _findNearestGen set [(count _findNearestGen),_x];
                };
            } count _findNearestGens;
            _IsNearRunningGen = count (_findNearestGen);

// show that pump needs power if no generator nearby.
            if(_IsNearRunningGen > 0) then {
                s_player_fuelauto = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FILLVEH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_nearestVehicle.sqf",objNull, 0, false, true, "",""];
            } else {
                s_player_fuelauto = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NEEDPOWER"], "",[], 0, false, true, "",""];
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fuelauto;
        s_player_fuelauto = -1;
    };

//Fuel Pump on truck
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_fueltruckarray && alive _cursorTarget) then {    
        if (s_player_fuelauto2 < 0) then {
            // show that fuel truck pump needs power.
            if(isEngineOn _cursorTarget) then {
                s_player_fuelauto2 = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FILLVEH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_nearestVehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
            } else {
                s_player_fuelauto2 = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NEEDPOWER"], "",[], 0, false, true, "",""];
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fuelauto2;
        s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;
    };

// inplace upgrade tool
    if ((_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems") || (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoor_Base") || (_cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoor_DZ_Base")) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 0) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_upgrade_build > 0) then {
                player removeAction s_player_upgrade_build;
                s_player_upgrade_build = -1;
            };
        };
        if (s_player_upgrade_build < 0) then {
            // s_player_lastTarget = _cursorTarget;
            s_player_lastTarget set [0,_cursorTarget];
            s_player_upgrade_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UPGRADE",_text], "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_upgrade.sqf",_cursorTarget, -1, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
    };

// downgrade system
    if((_isDestructable || _cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked_Base" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ_Base") && (DZE_Lock_Door == _characterID)) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 1) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_downgrade_build > 0) then {    
                player removeAction s_player_downgrade_build;
                s_player_downgrade_build = -1;
            };
        };

if (s_player_downgrade_build < 0) then {
            s_player_lastTarget set [1,_cursorTarget];
            s_player_downgrade_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_REMLOCK",_text], "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_buildingDowngrade.sqf",_cursorTarget, -2, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
    };

// inplace maintenance tool
    if((_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "DZE_Housebase" || _typeOfCursorTarget == "LightPole_DZ") && (damage _cursorTarget >= DZE_DamageBeforeMaint)) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 2) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_maint_build > 0) then {    
                player removeAction s_player_maint_build;
                s_player_maint_build = -1;
            };
        };

if (s_player_maint_build < 0) then {
            s_player_lastTarget set [2,_cursorTarget];
            s_player_maint_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAIN",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_buildingMaint.sqf",_cursorTarget, -2, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
    };

//Start Generator
    if(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Generator_DZ") then {
        if (s_player_fillgen < 0) then {

// check if not running
            if((_cursorTarget getVariable ["GeneratorRunning", false])) then {
                s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR1", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\stopGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];                
            } else {
            // check if not filled && player has jerry.
                if((_cursorTarget getVariable ["GeneratorFilled", false])) then {
                    s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR2", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_startGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
                } else {
                    if("ItemJerrycan" in _magazinesPlayer) then {
                        s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR3", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_startGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
                    };
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fillgen;
        s_player_fillgen = -1;
    };

//Towing with tow truck
    /*
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget == "TOW_DZE") then {
        if (s_player_towing < 0) then {
            if(!(_cursorTarget getVariable ["DZEinTow", false])) then {
                s_player_towing = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_ATTACH" "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tow_AttachStraps.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];                
            } else {
                s_player_towing = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_DETACH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tow_DetachStraps.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];                
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_towing;
        s_player_towing = -1;
    };
    */

//Sleep
    if(_isTent && _ownerID == _playerUID) then {
        if ((s_player_sleep < 0) && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
            s_player_sleep = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_sleep", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_sleep;
        s_player_sleep = -1;
    };

//Repairing Vehicles
    if ((dayz_myCursorTarget != _cursorTarget) && _isVehicle && !_isMan && _hasToolbox && (damage _cursorTarget < 1) && !_isDisallowRepair) then {
        if (s_player_repair_crtl < 0) then {
            dayz_myCursorTarget = _cursorTarget;
            _menu = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_REPAIRV", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\repair_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false, "",""];
            _menu1 = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_SALVAGEV", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\salvage_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false, "",""];
            s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu];
            s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu1];
            s_player_repair_crtl = 1;
        } else {
            {dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} count s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
            s_player_repair_crtl = -1;
        };
    };

// All Traders
    if (_isMan && !_isPZombie && _traderType in serverTraders) then {

if (s_player_parts_crtl < 0) then {

// get humanity
            _humanity = player getVariable ["humanity",0];
            _traderMenu = call compile format["menu_%1;",_traderType];

// diag_log ("TRADER = " + str(_traderMenu));

_low_high = "low";
            _humanity_logic = false;
            if((_traderMenu select 2) == "friendly") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < -5000);
            };
            if((_traderMenu select 2) == "hostile") then {
                _low_high = "high";
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity > -5000);
            };
            if((_traderMenu select 2) == "hero") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < 5000);
            };
            if(_humanity_logic) then {
                _cancel = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY",_low_high], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_cancel.sqf",["na"], 0, true, false, "",""];
                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_cancel];
            } else {

// Static Menu
                {
                    //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER: %1", _x];
                    _buy = player addAction [format["Trade %1 %2 for %3 %4",(_x select 3),(_x select 5),(_x select 2),(_x select 6)], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_items_wo_db.sqf",[(_x select 0),(_x select 1),(_x select 2),(_x select 3),(_x select 4),(_x select 5),(_x select 6)], (_x select 7), true, true, "",""];
                    s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

} count (_traderMenu select 1);
                // Database menu
                _buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

};
            s_player_parts_crtl = 1;

};
    } else {
        {player removeAction _x} count s_player_parts;s_player_parts = [];
        s_player_parts_crtl = -1;
    };

if(dayz_tameDogs) then {

//Dog
        if (_isDog && _isAlive && (_hasRawMeat) && _characterID == "0" && player getVariable ["dogID", 0] == 0) then {
            if (s_player_tamedog < 0) then {
                s_player_tamedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_tamedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tame_dog.sqf", _cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "", ""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_tamedog;
            s_player_tamedog = -1;
        };
        if (_isDog && _characterID == dayz_characterID && _isAlive) then {
            _dogHandle = player getVariable ["dogID", 0];
            if (s_player_feeddog < 0 && _hasRawMeat) then {
                s_player_feeddog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_feeddog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,0], 0, false, true,"",""];
            };
            if (s_player_waterdog < 0 && "ItemWaterbottle" in _magazinesPlayer) then {
                s_player_waterdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_waterdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,1], 0, false, true,"",""];
            };
            if (s_player_staydog < 0) then {
                _lieDown = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_actionLieDown";
                if (_lieDown) then { _text = "str_actions_liedog"; } else { _text = "str_actions_sitdog"; };
                s_player_staydog = player addAction [localize _text,"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\stay.sqf", _dogHandle, 5, false, true,"",""];
            };
            if (s_player_trackdog < 0) then {
                s_player_trackdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_trackdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\track.sqf", _dogHandle, 4, false, true,"",""];
            };
            if (s_player_barkdog < 0) then {
                s_player_barkdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_barkdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speak.sqf", _cursorTarget, 3, false, true,"",""];
            };
            if (s_player_warndog < 0) then {
                _warn = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_watchDog";
                if (_warn) then { _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_247"); _warn = false; } else { _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_248"); _warn = true; };
                s_player_warndog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_warndog",_text],"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\warn.sqf",[_dogHandle, _warn], 2, false, true,"",""];        
            };
            if (s_player_followdog < 0) then {
                s_player_followdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_followdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf",[_dogHandle,true], 6, false, true,"",""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_feeddog;
            s_player_feeddog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_waterdog;
            s_player_waterdog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_staydog;
            s_player_staydog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_trackdog;
            s_player_trackdog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_barkdog;
            s_player_barkdog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_warndog;
            s_player_warndog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_followdog;
            s_player_followdog = -1;
        };
    };

} else {
    //Engineering
    player removeAction s_player_plotManagement;
    s_player_plotManagement = -1;
    {dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} count s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
    s_player_repair_crtl = -1;

{player removeAction _x} count s_player_combi;s_player_combi = [];

dayz_myCursorTarget = objNull;
    s_player_lastTarget = [objNull,objNull,objNull,objNull,objNull];

{player removeAction _x} count s_player_parts;s_player_parts = [];
    s_player_parts_crtl = -1;

{player removeAction _x} count s_player_lockunlock;s_player_lockunlock = [];
    s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = -1;

player removeAction s_player_checkGear;
    s_player_checkGear = -1;

player removeAction s_player_SurrenderedGear;
    s_player_SurrenderedGear = -1;

//Others
    player removeAction s_player_forceSave;
    s_player_forceSave = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_flipveh;
    s_player_flipveh = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_sleep;
    s_player_sleep = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_butcher;
    s_player_butcher = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_cook;
    s_player_cook = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_boil;
    s_player_boil = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fireout;
    s_player_fireout = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_packtent;
    s_player_packtent = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fillfuel;
    s_player_fillfuel = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_studybody;
    s_player_studybody = -1;
    //Dog
    player removeAction s_player_tamedog;
    s_player_tamedog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_feeddog;
    s_player_feeddog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_waterdog;
    s_player_waterdog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_staydog;
    s_player_staydog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_trackdog;
    s_player_trackdog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_barkdog;
    s_player_barkdog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_warndog;
    s_player_warndog = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_followdog;
    s_player_followdog = -1;

// vault
    player removeAction s_player_unlockvault;
    s_player_unlockvault = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_packvault;
    s_player_packvault = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_lockvault;
    s_player_lockvault = -1;

player removeAction s_player_information;
    s_player_information = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fillgen;
    s_player_fillgen = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_towing;
    s_player_towing = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fuelauto;
    s_player_fuelauto = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fuelauto2;
    s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;
};

//Dog actions on player self
_dogHandle = player getVariable ["dogID", 0];
if (_dogHandle > 0) then {
    _dog = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_dog";
    _characterID = "0";
    if (!isNull cursorTarget) then { _characterID = cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"]; };
    if (_canDo && !_inVehicle && alive _dog && _characterID != dayz_characterID) then {
        if (s_player_movedog < 0) then {
            s_player_movedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_movedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\move.sqf", player getVariable ["dogID", 0], 1, false, true, "", ""];
        };
        if (s_player_speeddog < 0) then {
            _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_249");
            _speed = 0;
            if (_dog getVariable ["currentSpeed",1] == 0) then { _speed = 1; _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_250"); };
            s_player_speeddog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_speeddog", _text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speed.sqf",[player getVariable ["dogID", 0],_speed], 0, false, true, "", ""];
        };
        if (s_player_calldog < 0) then {
            s_player_calldog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_calldog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf", [player getVariable ["dogID", 0], true], 2, false, true, "", ""];
        };
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_movedog;        
    s_player_movedog =        -1;
    player removeAction s_player_speeddog;
    s_player_speeddog =        -1;
    player removeAction s_player_calldog;
    s_player_calldog =         -1;
};

#########Update - Fixed##############

It was a copy/paste error in the "(isModularDoor" section, thanks for the help!

s_givemoney_dialog = -1;

Thanks for that. Added

s_bank_dialog = -1; too.

//* Offtopic *//

Any idea of these? They came after i installed management.. Doesn't seem to affect anything

http://pastebin.com/fnqCucrz

Specially these:

- no main subgroup
Network simulation, time = 619.390
 - no main subgroup
 - no main subgroup
 - no main subgroup
  Error Zero divisor
File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\spawn_loot_small.sqf, line 81

Not sure what would cause those, it's possible those are random errors in the Epoch code as this shouldn't edit anything related to loot generation. Sometimes zero devisers show up if it's spawning a loot item which doesn't have a weight associated with it (I've noticed some DMRs in game which don't weight anything for example). 

I've gone through the instructions so very many times my head hurts, but players are able to remove any object at any plot pole. Any ideas on something I've missed?

You need to make sure your paths are updated in fn_selfActions.sqf to point to the files you've moved to your mission file.

player_upgrade.sqf
player_buildingDowngrade.sqf
player_buildingDowngrade.sqf

Search for all three of those and make sure they point to your mission file versions, otherwise you're just using the files located in dayz_code. I've added a note to the instructions so people remember to do that. 

yes it works with build vectors. Can you explain what is not working for vector in detail?

Plotmanagement shouln't interfere with worldspace, the only thing that might be dangerous is the editing of the player_build.sqf file (and upgrade..)

But you only need to add the check for friendly.