[Release] 2.1 Plot Management - UPDATED Object Counter

Zupa

Plot Management 2.1 With Object Counter

By Zupa & rosska85 

Explanation

This scripts adds a dialog to the plotpole where you can add people form the surroundings to your plotpole. They will be able to build for ALWAYS in the radius of that plotpole untill he gets removed from the plotpole. Everyone on the plot can "Manage" the plot. Owner will always be the highest power on the plote.

If you dont use plotForLife mod and you add yourself to the plot, you will alwyas be able to build even after you die.

Add yourself in admin list (fn selfactions section), so admin can manage all plots.

Technical

The people on the plotpole gets saved to the DB in the gear variable of the plotpole. The friends are in the plotfriends variable.

[["46446465","Zupa],["456749879","MyLonelyFriend"]

Maintain Version:

You can use the maintain version with Default of SingleCurrency version of Epoch. This will allow you to maintain the area in your plot management menu!

Show the plot area with a fancy dome made by Zero Remorse's Scripter! 

Preview any cost before it gets spent!

Credits

• rosska85 : His people saving on the plotpole gear field!
  • Maca: The idea and code inspiration for this public mod
  • Zero Remorse: Great Dome to show plot area.

Screenshot

Default Version:

dbdfpCS.jpg

NEW Maintain version:

PlotPoleManagment_zps6ab7ed0f.jpg

OK updated to 2.2

Instructions updated on place 5C and 6 to support the removing of objects correctly.

OPTIONAL FOR YOU

Replace your Defines.sqf and plotManagement.hpp from your folder with the ones from github to have a visual update. 

The visual update wil make the buttons into blue buttons like the following dialog:

7xKeniR.jpg

Installation

Files needed:

https://github.com/DevZupa/PlotManagement

Download it with the zip button on right side.

Installation Instructions are on the github readme's

MAINTAIN VERSION 2.1 !:

Which files are updated:

• plotObjects.sqf (new)
  • initPlotManagement.sqf (udpated)
  • plotManagement.hpp
  • add extra line in compiles.sqf
  • change 1 number in player_build.sqf

Same as the default but also add

MaintainPlot    				= compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\plotManagement\maintain_area.sqf";
PlotPreview    					= compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\plotManagement\plotToggleMarkers.sqf";
PlotObjects                                     = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\plotManagement\plotObjects.sqf"; // NEW
to your compiles.sqf  after

if (!isDedicated) then {
Now default max range is 30m to check if there are too many objects in one spot.

Lets change that to the plotRadius, so my plot menu can show u how many objects ( that can be maintain) are still able to be build.

in player_build.sqf 

look in a IF for:

nearObjects ["All",30]
change that to

nearObjects ["All",DZE_PlotPole select 0]
To change maintani price ( for default very obvious in maintain_area.sqf). for single currency

change the 1 to any price you want per object.

_theCost = _count * 1;
For example

_theCost = _count * 150; // 150 coins per object.

INFINISTAR:

Add the following number to the dialogs array:

AND

Add

"PlotManagement"

to 

_cMenu =

You've succesfull have plotManagement

NEW Update 1.1:

Github updated with file:

plotNearbyHumans  - ALLPLAYERS.sqf

Rename to:

plotNearbyHumans.sqf (overwrite default)

IF YOU WANT ALL PLAYERS LISTED ON THE LEFT

New Update 2.0:

• Fixed all players showing in list
  • Added maintain area/ preview area cost/ preview area (in a dome)

IF you have single currency user the maintain_areaSC as maintain_area ( rename it and delete the other one).

Important info:

#EDIT 1

NVM, but as a information, you cant add players to the list who have not ASCII characters in his name, database cant execute it then.

#EDIT 2

For everyone who want too use it with the latest plot for life version (2.33) you need to do the step from player_build.sqf also in the player_build_plotcheck.sqf

greetz

Not to thinking on the down side but ... What if someone is raiding a base and the owner is in the base couldn't he open dialogue just to see if someone is there, Surly that could be abused in some way

yes, we can fix that, to only show people who are tagged friendly first?

Just tried testing your instructions. For the fn_selfActions you need to have a variation for people not running plot for life because 

_owner = _thePlot getVariable ["ownerPUID","010"];

will not work.

Also you need to add

s_player_plotManagement = -1;

to variables.sqf after 

dayz_resetSelfActions = {

It also appears to be causing a kick when running infistar antihack. I keep hitting a grey screen when I log into the game, and when checking the RPT I've actually been disconnected. 

Not to thinking on the down side but ... What if someone is raiding a base and the owner is in the base couldn't he open dialogue just to see if someone is there, Surly that could be abused in some way

It only searches for players within 10 meters. If you think that's too far, just change it to 1 or 2 meters, should work ok.

plotNearbyHumans.sqf

_closePeople = player nearEntities ["CAManBase", 10];

10 is the distance in meters.

I've disabled my antihack so I could get in to test it. Seem to be getting some major FPS issues, may not be related though.

Did find a bug though, it doesn't delete the name you've selected, it deletes the name at the bottom of the list. 

Edit: I already whitelisted that menu before posting and it didn't stop the kicks. Weird. 

I've disabled my antihack so I could get in to test it. Seem to be getting some major FPS issues, may not be related though.

Did find a bug though, it doesn't delete the name you've selected, it deletes the name at the bottom of the list. 

Edit: I already whitelisted that menu before posting and it didn't stop the kicks. Weird. 

Lookin ginto it with you, ( i'm also using Infistar btw)

U get kicked as admin?

Can u check if there are any rpt errors? i did some last minut changes (not tested ) to selfactions

Lookin ginto it with you, ( i'm also using Infistar btw)

U get kicked as admin?

Have you added

"PlotManagement"

to 

_cMenu =

Can u check if there are any rpt errors? i did some last minut changes (not tested ) to selfactions

It's strange, it didn't record Inifistar as kicking me, but in the server RPT I was getting this 

"infiSTAR.de Log: [Holo] Kham (76561198000461831) | CheatEngine2 573: RscGUIEditor ("")"

Followed by

"DISCONNECT: [Holo] Kham (76561198000461831) Object: B 1-1-B:1 ([Holo] Kham) REMOTE, _characterID: 129 at loc [6246.93,4639.12,0.00196075]"

On my client, the game just went to a grey screen and didn't respond so I kept having to force close it. I had command menu filter turned off whilst testing. I'm going to try re-enabling the antihack and see if I can figure it out. 

Ah cool, I was just testing to see if it was that section causing the bug. :D 

Got my grey screen disconnect sorted. I forgot I had a GUI Editor in my folders, it shared defines with the plot management so seemed to be causing an issue. I've removed it and can get on the server fine with anti hack active. Totally forgot I had that in there because it's been so long since I last used it haha. 

Zupa seems there's an issue where people NOT on the list CANNOT remove the plot pole.

Anyone should be able to remove plot pole.

aw shit, u get this right?

You are not allowed to remove this structure.

Yes, that's the exact message.

Edited main post:

remove.sqf

if(!((getPlayerUID player) in _allowed)) exitWith { cutText ["You are not allowed to remove this structure." , "PLAIN DOWN"]; };

change to this:

_obj = _this select 3;
if(!((getPlayerUID player) in _allowed || typeOf _obj  == "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ")) exitWith { cutText ["You are not allowed to remove this structure." , "PLAIN DOWN"]; };