requests for epoch

wingtip

could you script it awol so that when a persons soil level gets to say 20-25 it triggers that dead body flies soundfile from a2??? lol  that would be funny to have the flies following a smelly player around till they clean up........

vehicles-a ui that shows the passengers names in the vehicle with you... this would be very helpful

radios-if you used the armaholic mod taskforceradio, you could make some interesting missions within epoch..    have events to draw/give players something to do and interact with each other...     say there is a downed supply chopper that was on its way to the airbase or wherever...   when this downed chopper is spawned it triggers a sound file  (aka recorded radio message) that will play over the default channel one of the radios so any player with a radio can hear it...  the message could give rough coordinates or visuals to where it may be...

the other channels can be set to whatever frequency the player wants for use with their group/friends with radios who have them...but channel 1 is a non changeable freq that game related mission messages play on...    the message will play a time or two until the particular mission is completed ... then it waits x amount of time before giving another mission

Pelts- would it be possible instead of using the T key which is very unintuitive and just making it an option available through the scroll wheel like "search" for furniture...  make it "skin animal"  or "skin for pelt" or the tried and true "gut animal"..??????    Most people don't know to use the T key at all...

First Aid kits-  the percentage of spawn chance needs to be tweaked big time...  the multi tool is useless when your by yourself and you have no first aid kits and they are verrrrrrrrry rare with all the dangers currently.    I am finding more nvg's than bandages which just isn't right lol...

energy packs- Are there ways to recharge them currently or in the future versions???

chopped trees-  when a player picks up the 4 logs from the cut tree can it be possible to hide/remove the downed tree ... ?  if your picking up what you cut up then there should be no tree left? would this also help server performance??  I don't know

Thanks for everything you guys are doing to make the best a3 mod!

Well having kept my original character alive till 70+ hours....  he finally died to an arma insta crash over water....  at least over land it will place the player over land with all his gear in perfect condition as he was before the disconnect....  but last night i was over water when a bunch of us crashed ( i was the last), i was over water.... came back alive but on the bottom of the ocean and couldnt swim up...not sure if i was just to heavy or what but he wouldnt go up.......  lost a chopper, lost the oldest character in the server..

can you make it so if a player is disco'd over water they are at least put at the surface so they can attempt to swim, or to put them at the nearest land???

I was helping someone to recover a submarine that they lost during their disconnect which leads me to another idea...Can you add in to the game that power boats have radar that can detect submersibles within a certain distance of the boat and certain depth?????

that's why you script in a "prize"..say if you repair it you get 2000 crypto or a helicopter .....   the people destroying it get nothing but the satisfaction they are making the city dark for the people without nvg's........        this is just one more thing of immersion that would give the players something fun to do and battle over other than just loot, survive....

can you guys create your own threads please :)

adding to my list...   and thanks for adding at least one of my requests so far ;)

Energy packs- 1.0.1- now that they have went from 99 down to 10 shot, they are a SEVERE handicap...   even if someone uses a first aid kit on themselves(which is already the rarest thing in game) it can still take 5 shots to get their remaining damage level down to zero...  let alone trying to heal someone else, or revive, or repair a vehicle which can take even more for like a badly damaged heli...  from my other thread about the spawn campers that one firefight had us burn through the only 3 energy packs we had...  

grouping-now that its fixed again for the most part 1.0.1...  can the squad icons show name and distance from you???  this would help immensely

gps- can vehicles have a gps crosshair like the helis do for real time navigation by the passengers (provided they have a gps on them)? 

ok this one is totally stupid and non game related but would just be humorous ... kind of like being able to spin the carousel... its pointless but just fun at times... so im thinking, you know how the dogs when shot kind of take another step, then stop, pause, then just fall over? lol....   how about have cows in the fields that players can go up to and "tip" (aka T key) and they fall over... lol... this would be meaningless but fun :lol:

do you really know that they do read these and have taken a few ideas from some of us already and implemented them cause hey were easy...  some aren't so easy , some may never see the light of day... but this is where they told us and told me personally to post such things....  

1. Somekind crappling rope "tool". Use: U can use it like ladder. To get over the wall, inside the "enemy base". It could make "ladders" both side of the wall and dismiss after 10mins. Dunno if its even possible but have been thinking that option. (Rare loot or Xtra Rare)

2. Somekind of treestand. Like ladders to tree and chair. Would be awesome and stealth way to ambuss on roads.

3. Crappling hook could also used to get on top of buildings.

4. Luxury Slide Glass door. And doubledoors. Bulletproof ofc. Sliding horizontaly.

5. Weapon racks on wall. Would be nice little thing ;)

6. High End buildingmaterial. Concrete were "hard to get" but what after then? Would be nice to get something even stronger material to build. Like extremely hard to get.  Something what needs ALOT of farming. Luxury thing. Only most active and farming squads/clans could build base from that. Just for EGO thing. Maybe those slidedoors could be part of this.

7. Possible to pick up and collect killed player skull. Could be crafting material. Something like Wood/Metal javelin + skull. Or like 8 skulls = bonepile. (These is just for scare some ppl away from Home. And ofc victorymarks / trophys)

8. House painting. Normal wood or concrete is too normal. Would be nice to get like red house or blue. Also Camo color should be added -> Urban and Woodland. WoodlandCamo crafted from 3 colors: Green, Brown, Yellow. Urban: Black, Gray, White. Would be "little glamour for life". Ofc Colors would be RARE or Veryrare to get and u need 1color/1part. 
2 different painting tools: Roller and Spray. Painting with roller would take like 1min to finish. With spray u could paint in 10secs.

9. Somekind of military camp full of AI:s. Its like MMORPG raids. PVE content. ofc we have missions already. This could be like superspecial mission to finish. If u r eligible to complete this u could find Some of those Extremely rare HighEndBuilding mats inside. Colors. Weapons. Some kind of high end armored vehicle or chopper. Something extremely hard to get things.

10. Bountys for banditheads. And im talking about player made bountys. U need to have that amount of money to make that bounty. And bountyhunters get that money by killing target. Also Bonus humanity.(it its still exists)

Dunno could even half of these be done, but would love to see them in game.

Ty for reading :)

I think it would be nice if traders were invulnerable.  I've been playing on the OCAU01 and OCAU02 servers and often find all the traders in a region have been shot or are missing entirely.  Makes for plenty of frustration especially if you are on foot.

Drinking whiskey replenishes thirst and stamina and appears to have no ill effects whatsoever (that I noticed anyway).  Presumably inebriation is something that will be implemented down the track, if not I think I should be.

Empty jars should afford one the ability to harvest water from dams, wells, water tanks, rain, etc.

Construction sites with pallet loads of bricks and pavers around... and currently we can't use any of it.  Seems like that should be altered.

grouping-now that its fixed again for the most part 1.0.1...  can the squad icons show name and distance from you???  this would help immensely

Or have the hexagon scale in size in relation to distance at least.

Full aliases may be too long, but they could have their group number (1->6) as an identifier.

gps- can vehicles have a gps crosshair like the helis do for real time navigation by the passengers (provided they have a gps on them)?

Definitely needed.

ok a few more things for MY LIST that i wish people would quit filling up with their ideas lol...  start your own threads!    

antagonists- currently throwing smoke grenades or other items does not attract them...  can we make it so stuff like that can attract or disorient them?

satchel charges- as most know when you have one of these in your inventory you always have the option in your scroll menu to "place satchel charge"  well if you forget about this and quickly go to switch to multi gun or something from that menu you can accidentally place that charge without meaning too.... can we have an option to pick the satchel charge back up if we place it accidentally???

textures and building materials-  obviously there are spray paints in game but im wondering within the game engine can objects have their textures changed on the go via script triggers???  I'm thinking if we had besides the basic paint cans with single colors we had some camo colors that are basically going to paint items say in a rock texture, grass texture, or sand/desert textures so we can spray paint constructed pieces to better conceal them...  of course cammo netting would help as well if its planned on being in game again?????

Do people even read the entire thread?????    Start your own threadsssssssssssssss   unless your commenting directly about one of my requests.......

My next request

BODY TEMPS- Currently if your out in a cold rain long enough your body temps go down... coming in out of the rain will slowly bring your body temp back up, or by using a heat pack....  building a fire however does not increase the recovery time but it should...  several of us noticed our temps way down, we came in side watched our temps slowwwwly coming up.... so we built a fireplace inside the house... the temps didnt recover any faster at all.... but i think it should and would be a nice game mechanic for players who pay attention to their stats like that and players who dont, well, get sick or die....   

Do people even read the entire thread?????    Start your own threadsssssssssssssss   unless your commenting directly about one of my requests.......

Dude chill out. Its a thread. Your ideas are great. And I would say it's easier to have all ideas/suggestions such as these in a 1 thread instead of having to go through several different ones.